Options
    Still thinking and still hoping! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth

Only just come across this thread .. so sorry to hear about your daughter's difficulties with this...

I can't really offer much advice, just to say that I have heard that 'proper' apple juice drinks - the ones that 'contain the juice of 5 apples' can be helpful for constipation.. They are quite espensive - about £1.I0 for a smallish bottle.. I have seen them in m & s food but you can get them in other supermarkets.. I suppose you also know about dried apricots too... perhaps cut up and disguised ??

I'm sure you have tried everything ...Sorry can't be more helpful

Marion
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Thankyou DD and Marion,

It started up again on its own accord but will try again tonight for the hopefully final clear out.I have to go to my hydrotherapy today, followed by DLA form filling and then I am hoping to watch the football with my friends but have missed both previous matches due to illness. My friend has got secretly married (monday) to another friend. they have only been together a few months but known each other for years. His health issues have hastened there decision to get married so there should be a right old knees up at the pub. I would hate to miss it!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Right back to this story. Things seem to be happening now.I think I will pop along to GP very soon for confirmation (She can feel through the stomach how things are progressing. Clever these GPs).

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein