Toni (frogmorton) could really do with some surport

Options

Comments

• maud48
    maud48 Member Posts: 170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Toni
    Just seen this and so glad to hear your daughter is doing well now.
    My younger son had a migraine just like this one and was admitted to hospital. The school phoned us and told us they were taking him straiht to hospital and we should meet them there as they thought he had meningitis. He was also recovered he following day. It's 14 years since it happened and he hasn't had another one as bad so hopefully your daughter wont,
    maduxx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    great news ....... at least you are home now and feel things are improving.

still thinking of you all and littlelegs is still in reserve should she be needed :lol::lol::lol:

hugs
    WOnky xxxx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Toni

Only just logged on.

I'm so sorry to hear about your lettle girl.

I really hope she continuous to get better. Sending lots of (((((()))))

g02152.gif

Love Trish xxxxx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Toni -

That was one SCARY experience for you and your daughter ...

Was it definitely the migraine that made her have such strange sensations and become so confused or was it the second migraine tablet ... once you are through with the IV antibiotics and all feeling a little less shook up you need to search out some answers.

Take care,

Speedy

Hi Cris, once again you have been busy ... rest up yourself now too. If you haven't finished those sheep they will have to keep their ear brows until Monday .... :lol::lol::lol:

x
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi toni only just loged on sorry you have had to go through this my thoughts are with you and sending hugs for you val
    val
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    HI Toni

So sorry to hear what happened to your family.
    It sounds horrendous what you had to go thru.

So glad that you have her safely home and that
    all is well.

Been thinking of you.
    Love Kath x
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Toni, I so pleased to see charlie & you are home.
    You rest up too & i hope she's recovering well.
    You were so welcome to my last credit, I hope i didnt wriggle around to much in your pocket.
    Also sorry about the time i texted you, i didnt realise the time & just wanted you to know i was thinking of you both.
    Luv n loads of (((((HUGS))))) to you both. debs
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Oh Toni what a nightmare for you both. So glad you are both home and safe. You will be watching her like a hawk I know.

Hope you manage to sleep tonight and get some answers soon.

Take care of each other.

love, Ix
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Toni, I'm so sorry I have just found this thread. What an awful ordeal for your girl and you. So pleased to hear she is on the mend and that you are at home. Our children are so precious, its awful when you can't take their pain away, the joys of parenthood eh. Hope yo have a nice relaxing weekend and get to spend some nice family time. Good luck and hugs((((((((()))))))))) to you both and take care. Love, Brenda xx

Cris, thanks for letting us know about this (although I haven't been around today so was oblivious). Your are the pigeon extraordinaire, we are so lucky to have you here. Hope you're not too bad yourself today and have a peaceful weekend, please give that Rowan a big hug from me and here's some for you too, ((((((((((((()))))))))))))), love Brenda xx
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    Hi toni,

Glad to hear that the worst is over, and hope the improvement continues.

All the very best to you, your daughter, and the faithful pigeon,

Jean and the forum team
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Toni

Only just logged on.

I'm so sorry to hear about your lettle girl.

I really hope she continuous to get better. Sending lots of (((((()))))

g02152.gif

Love Trish xxxxx

Sending u my thoughts im sorry u have gone throught this scary time love to your little girl. How frightening im so sorry from joanne
    and love this cat trisha put on wish i could do this love the pici joanne
    Joanne
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Oneday,

I hope your child fully recovered and thanks from me as well as Toni. Do they do the same as adults? I was done leaning over the table. Toni will go with her but hates needles so I have told her to talk to little-un and don't look..... I have just passed it on to her and she wanted to thank you. ((( ))) and a hope your ok? Cris xx

Hi Lynn,

She has had a rough 24 hours for sure but she is sure they will be home soon, possibly today. They don't know whats happened but they have done so many tests they have been able to rule some things out..... More to come I think. ((())) xx

Hi Ange,

Just passed it on to her and I know she will be grateful as she is struggling a you can imagine. ((( ))) xx

Hi Speedy,

Messages f support are really helpful in these positions (I know from my drip just how much they help) so thank you and have passed it on. Hope your ok and a bit less hairy...sorry flower still laughing over your ears :lol::lol: ((( ))) xx

Hi Chris,

I have passed your love on and know it does help so much. Hope your ok? (((( )))) xxx

I shall keep you posted as soon as there is some news.

They are still waiting for the doctors but they must be round soon...... x

hi
    i think my daughter was only 2 when she had one after going via casulty having a fit (fit..as in real fit, not meaning grumpy). The nurses said it wouldnt be nice and sort of looked at husband and suggested he go so sorry dont know what happened. I dont think it was cos of the needle though, i think they mentioned she would literally have to be pushed to be bent over awkwardly etc....yes, think good idea if Toni just doesnt look at all and just looks at her face instead....dont know what to say as must be awful x
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    hi Toni, just caught up with this. I'm glad your daughter is ok. I had meningitis when I was 19 and it wasn't very nice.
    take care.
    x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

I did check up on Toni earlier.... Charl was sleeping and Toni is so tired I do ho she will get a good night but she will be checking on her on and off all night.

I have to say its a huge relief they are all home and well i am also pleased to see it could be a one off. She is such a nice kid.... but at 15 maybe she is a nice young adult?

Hope you all have a good night. xx

Hey Jean the pigeon said thanks and look at my nice jacket, satchel, cap, bells on the legs and iris gave me some really nice leg protectors earlier as well :D Cris x

Hi Oneday,

Poor mite at 2 it must have been horrible. Toni is sure that Charlie will be ok and she is on huge amounts of antibiotics so is being treated hard drug wise.

I hope your doing ok and nice to see you. x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Toni

I have only been on here a while just now today and was going to log off but thought I would have a quick look on the chitchat zone and read via dear Cris about you and Charlie.

I am so sorry for what you and Charlie have had to go through. Having been a migraine sufferer myself when much younger practically on a weekly basis or that it was it felt like I truly can commiserate but never thought that kind of thing would happen.

I am so relieved to hear you are both back home. I hope you are not suffering too much as you are not too good either at this time. I know we get this inner strength when needed, but try to take things a little easier for a day or two at least, dear Toni.

Lots of love to you and Charlie,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Toni

I'm so glad to know you are at home. Sending my love to you and Charl and the rest of your family.

Love Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,484
    Options
    Thank you All so much

Now she is fine and I am far more normal too - well as normal as I get :wink:

I hope I am thanking you all each and evry one of you

Wonky - sorry to say littlegs DID get up here and joined Daisy for a party think snowy and sone sheeps were here too :wink:

Hi Till and Joan Dachs thankyou both too.

Annie Julie and DD.

Lin-Lin legs Oneday and Agne.

Thanks Sharon for the text too.

Maud - very resuurring about your son thanks

Lois Charlie is 15 too - you poor thing :(

Speedy I promise I WILL get to the botom of this.

Chris - thanks lovey

Trisher and Joanne - I love the cat too - it's a ginger Daisy - Joanne I am sorry about your poor baby. bet you never got over it.

Val, kathbee and Ironic
    Debd who used her last credit on me and wriggled all night :roll: :wink:
    Jan and Jean 123
    BRenda - yep the joys of parenthood eh? :roll:
    thanks Salamander too
    and of course to Elna, we are fine - dont you worry.

HUGEST thanks in the world to our pigeon
    Cris :D:D:D She is a special friend to so many of us and (she knows) she makes MY kids better people.

If I forgot anyone i am so so sorry but each and every one has meant so much to me.

Love to you all.

HEY!!!

CRISIS over!!

(I hope) :wink:

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Both of you rest today, please. These things take it out of one. Thinking of you both. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I am so pleased that your Charlie is recovering. It must have been awful for the whole family. she will very soon be fully recovered and back to her normal self !!!!

All the best
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    So glad she is ok and you too.
    Take care
    Sharon xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 19. Jun 2010, 07:49
    Options
    Hi All,

Just had a text, Chral is back on the I/V that's planned yesterday so not anything to worry abut and hopefully it will soon finish and they can get hoe again. Bless her hopefully they can then take the cannula out... horrible things eh?!

Hey Toni,

Your kids are magic and don't forget I will still trade a dog for a child anything :lol::lol::lol::lol: I get the best deal there..... :wink:

Hope it all went well and she doesn't nee any more.

Love and a ((((( )))))

Cris xxx

Right I now have managed to read the texts properly.....

She has to have a drip again tomorrow as they are treating her aggressively till the culture results re in on Monday.

More ((((( )))))'s Toni xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Toni, I`m sending all the love in the world to you, and to Charlie. Tell her what a brave young lady she is, and that Auntie Ange said Mum will buy her a special present, although not too expensive!! Love to Paul, and the other two, who must all have been very scared........Ange.
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Toni

So glad to hear things are improving for Charlie and that she got home safe, though still some ongoing treatment for a while I see. Do hope you get some answers Monday and can be reassured. Sending hugs to you and all the family. ((( )))

much love
    Chris xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Toni glad to hear your daughter is on the mend. Sending ((((((hugs)))))) to you both.

Love Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Toni

Nice to see you are that you are home again.

That must have been so scary for all of you. I hope you can all get some rest.

Love Trish xxxxx