Toni (frogmorton) could really do with some surport

Options

Comments

• mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Toni, just wanted to send some hugs (((((((())))))))) to you and Charlie and the rest of your family. Glad to hear she is doing ok and hope the results are good on Monday. Poor lass, she must be so fed up, life's hard enough at that age without being poorly as well. You're in my thoughts and fingers crossed for Monday, hope she gets the all clear. Love and more hugs (((((((((())))))))))), Brenda xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning frogmorton. I hope you all had a good night, I hope the hospital goes OK today, and that you all manage to have a reasonable Sunday. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mummyb
    Options
    Hi DD how you doing ???????
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I'm reasonable, thank you. Just taken my alendronic acid which means I have to sit up for thirty minutes. Ten minutes to go, then I can go back to bed! Hope you are not too bad this morning mummyb. DD
  • mummyb
    Options
    Oh my, I've never heard of that one, hope you manage to get back to sleep OK. I'm not too bad this morning thanks, we'll see how it goes. Had steroid jab in knee on Thursday, seems to have calmed things down a lot. Hope you have a decent day without too much pain/discomfort, best wishes, Brenda xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Alendronic acid is an anti-osteoporosis drug. Rheumatology gave me the best laugh ever when they put me on this. Due to long-term use of oral steroids I am in the high-risk category for developing osteoporosis and as they put it 'You don't want to be living with the pain of broken bones.' Laughed so hard I nearly cracked a rib. Am I living a pain-free existence now, then?

One has to sit up to stop it foaming out of your stomach or some such nonsense. It also heralds (for me) 6 - 12 hours of nausea. Lovely. I'm going back to bed now. DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Fingers crossed it all goes well today Toni. ((((( ))))) and love Cris xxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Toni,

All the best for today and I sincerely hope the results are good tomorrow. And I hope you are okay too and your R.A is not giving you trouble. You could do without that on top of everything else.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,484
    Options
    Hi All

I let Charlie read this before she went to bed at 8 pm last night :shock: been a while since she did THAT :shock:

She was so shocked and touched to read all yor messages. BUT.....

I am in trouble....

forgot to tell you the most scary part was the CT scan :roll: she was at her most out of her tree and couldnt keep still so they struggled to get images, but we beleive there iS a brain.

I wasnt allowed in and we had to wait to get in with her trying to get off the trolley all confused and distressed, for a DRUNK DRUGGED DRIVER who had smashed his own car up :shock: Think that may be when I lost it.

Only one Ct scanner I suppose.

Off again later (lie-in today) 11.30. Worried about tomorrow though as I have read letter from school which reminds us about her GCSE maths exam 30% of result tomrrow afternoon :roll: She cant even stay awake all day :roll:

Anyway thanks again guys not only from me but Charlie too :D Love

Toni xx
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Toni

ask the school about applying for extenuating circumstances for your daughter. You will probably need a doctors note to support it. The exam board will take your daughters recent problems/ hospital admission into consideration for her exam results.

Janie
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Well, obviously the druggeddrunk (strewth! He's a DD too!) was far more important than your clean and lovely daughter.

He, obviously, had not over-indulged by his own efforts, he is a 'victim' of anything you care to mention and therefore not responsible for his selfish and stupid attitudes. If he's still in hospital tomorrow when you go, put something nasty in his drip, give him a fix he'll never forget. DD (not a druggeddrunk, well, am the first part but not fun ones, not the second 'cos it's too early, but am Desperate and Distressed with pain.)
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    For you and Charlie, Toni, God bless:

angel.gif
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Aw, Toni and Charlie - strength and love to you both and your family. Hope peeps are rallying around for you. I am sure the school will make some kind of allowance under the circumstances.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Options
    Hi Toni,

God bless you both I know what you're going through because if you remember we had the same thing with Ellie (unfortunately it was the dread meningitis). It is such a horrible thing to go through I'm so happy that you too have had a happy outcome.

Love to you all,

Kate xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Kate,

I hope Ellie is still fine and making up for the time she had to rest up? Cris x

Hi Toni,

Leaving a ((((( ))))) and so glad its all over for charl now. Hey good luck fr the test results and another ((( ))) Cris xx

Hey Charl,

Wishity sends her very best sweet face and 3 double choc cookies :D ((( ))) and you get better soon esle Haz will be up to bark at you :wink:

Good luck with the exams flower and get your mu to bring you down for a holiday to recuperate :D Cris x
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    oh dear Toni just been having a catch up i hope things are soon back to normal for you all , lots of hugs to you both xxxxxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Good luck with today Toni. Hope all goes well.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thinking of you all. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Toni,

Thinking of you both ((((( ))))) and glad the results are good :D xxxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hi Toni and Charlie.
    i hope to day go's well.
    take care thinking of you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,484
    Options
    Hi All

Got Chjarlie out of the exam!! :wink: What a nughty MUm eh??

Serioulsy she is so tired still I think she would have struggled and she got an A for the last paper it woudl be a shame.

Spoke to the migraine phone line and they said WOW!! well impressed with her migraine. Suggetsed I get her refrred to a doc at stoke which is a centre for clinical excellence in matters neuro.

Been to docs and done it :D

Think it has been a good day :D

Kate I could never forget Ellie :(:( so scary. How is she??

Thank you all so much for your support and I promise not to have any more crises for a very long time.

HUGE THANKS from Charlie and I
    Promise you all is well.....

just gotta make sure it doesnt happen EVER again :shock:

Love

Toni xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    sending you big hugs and well I think you did right over the exam ...... some things are best left until you are well enough .... and maths is certainly one of them :wink:

hugs
    WOnky xxxxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Toni and Charlie.
    I am so sorry i have just seen this, I have not been on for a few days for one thing and another.
    I am so glad that Charlie has come through this, and is feeling better.
    You must have been so woriied about her, bless her .
    I am sending you loads of hugs to you both (((((((((())))))))
    lots of love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Even in my right mind, maths was best left alone!

Hope she is recovering now, Toni, and that you feel more rested now.

That has to be one freaky migraine!

Annie
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Toni so glad your daughter is getting better, you were right not to let her do her maths exam while she is tired and still unwell. ((((hugs)))) to you both.

Love Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all