skezier

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Loads of room and I promise faithfully not to let Lucy bring her CHIPMUNKS CD :roll:

heaven help me :roll:

Love

Toni xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Just a thought....

can we sing??

You know things like

'Three wheels on my Wagon'

Or 'Ten Green bottles'

PLeeeaaase!!

Are we nearly there yet??
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I know some rugby songs. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi DD and Barbara,

They got a big van so you will easily fit in there :wink: I never got to go to a rave and well there's room here and space here for one.... dream chasing again eh?! :lol::lol::lol: xx
    Cris never stop chasing your dreams....
    there what keeps us goin
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    skezier wrote:
    Hi DD and Barbara,

They got a big van so you will easily fit in there :wink: I never got to go to a rave and well there's room here and space here for one.... dream chasing again eh?! :lol::lol::lol: xx
    Cris never stop chasing your dreams....
    there what keeps us goin
    Barbara x

You are SO right Barb :)

We will have our own - I never got to one either :?
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Toni

I can sing keep you going all the time.

Then wheels on my bottles they keep falling off la la la la
  • frogmorton
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Toni

I can sing keep you going all the time.

Then wheels on my bottles they keep falling off la la la la

Exactly what I had in Mind Trisher :D

LOvely :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Nice one trisher!

Regarding going to a rave - I've never been and would love to. I also want to go to Ibiza. I can dream! DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Oh DD come on flower lets go! You know i should have loved to go clubbing :wink: we only had manky Disco's and garbage music when I was a kid ..... but now..... :D:D:D

We will have to gate crash eh?! I would love to go to the Ibiza chill out clubs, I love that kind of music as well.... Luv Cris who is wondering how much Deadmau5 charge to do a gig in a field..... xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    I've never been to a rave either - but sounds like fun! love Tilly xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Cham,
    Tis nice to be back :D had a bit f trouble last night but at least its behaving better today, i think Little legs came down and tweaked the string :wink:

Wouldn't it be good.... I would love to do it just once and well got the space, got a reasonably good sound system, got some thumping and trance music and well (as obligatory in raves I believe) got the Barn :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hope your ok and the little lad is behaving a lot better than mine is :wink: x ((( ))) and a huge bucket of hopes :D

Hey Tilly you will have to come as well :D I often wish this kind of stuff had been around when I was younger :wink: I would have been a clubber :D xx

Oh Barbara I dream chase all the time, will never give that up flower and well in my head we are all now raving :lol::lol: Hope your ok? ((( ))) xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Cris

Hope your lot are feeling playful - Lucy has been to pets @ home!!! :wink:

4 days to go :D

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Ah Toni I believe they know you are coming... something about an email and being left out I think?

Anyway Haz is in charge of the reception committee and is planing quite some ambush I believe?

3.5 now :D Still think you should buy over the road :lol::lol::lol: ((( ))) and a cuppa xxx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Cris

You have a spur from the cockrel Are you ok petal? Is it bad sure 'Debs said that to me last night.

Are you protected by a tetanus jab?

You do get in a pickle don't you?

Val and I are very sorry when we came down yesterday to worm Primmy, well there was a strong gust of wind just as we went to get them down Primmy,

Her tail got caught in my wheelchair and we were dragged though the hedge.

Errmm.....there is rather a large hole in you hedge :shock: also errrmmm.....Primmy didn't get the worming tablets Val did instead :shock:

It really wasn't my fault honest..Val went aarrghhh and the pills went straight down her throat.

i know everytime I come to help I end up in trouble.......last time I went to give Her the injection but she didn't get it Jan did........she ended up looking rather like a sheep if you remember, :shock: She started to Baa Baa :shock:

Would you like me to come and repair the hedge for you :D

My son he could do a rave I think he used to do DJ ing and Bill can play the guitar if that helps.

love Trish xxxx
  • skezier
    Options
    hi Trish,

I am impressed you got through that hedge...... we have stone walls covered in grass and Hawthorne and call them hedges but really....... they are something.

please could you mend it? It wont take long......

Bring your son as well for the rave :D:D

Yep the cockerel did get me...he has one and a half inch spurs and it does look like all of that went into my leg...... Its also very infected (well it would be cus at lest he had mud on it....) but its been treated and with luck it will really improve soon. Its got smaller red one side of it and bigger the other side (they drew round it as cas) and I might need another 5 days course but it will be fine and its just something that happens....... he can't make a habit of it though.....

Hope your ok? You couldn't heave out the ragwort while your hedging could you? ((( ))) Cris xx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Cris does a pop festival count...went to one in the 70s wow I have never forgotten it....was only a couple of miles from us...we took my youngest son he was 4 months old :) suppose I wouldnt know names of the groups now :oops: :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Jan,

Its settling and I promise you cus of the mtx, the garbage circulation and history they have hit it hard infection wise but will keep an eye on it, promise..... it could have been so much worse as he got me at an angle and it didn't go into the tendons... that would have been much worse eh? ((( ))) and hopes your not getting too tired? xx

Hi Barbara,

What festivals did you go to? Went to Knebworth cus Floyd were headlining and did Glastonbury one year... bit disappointing though... and very expensive I thorght.....

Been to many conceits in my time, the last one Faithless a couple of years back but the best.... the best will always be Live8!

Shall give you a crash course in modern music, you will be ok and we might dig out one or two oldies :wink: ((( ))) xx

hey Trish,

We would take care of you but shall keep you away from all syringes and needles... oh and hedges :lol::lol::lol: Sending Rowan to your pocket cus he is a bit like a pocket foal :wink: He is very sweet though and into following me about now...... ((( ))) xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I've never been to a festival but skezier, you and your barn and no neighbours? Cor, it would be good! Dead5, bit of Ulrich, Energy52, Chicane, K&D (who will be at one round here soon I think The HUsband told me), Enigma (? maybe not), Faithless, Mr Scruff, ummmm. Rockers Hi-Fi, etc etc etc. Cor! We would have a whale of a time! We can swallow tablets like they're going our of fashiion (meth, lef, pred, sulph, nap, all legal and rubbish as opposed to illegal and rubbish) and have endless cuppas of builders. There would be a rest area, obviously, and a dance and prance bit. I can feel the germ of an idea here - how about the last Bank Holiday of the year in your field for a time and place?! (Kidding!) We'll make you the Michael Eavis of Cornwall. DD
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Count me in DD :D

I never did a rave either....

was too busy working i think :(

Somethings change then? :wink:
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Glad to see u posting again wishing u well. Take it easy. x joanne
    Joanne
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Raving is something i done many many times and yes it was great :D
    your field would be agreat place for a rave.
    i remember one club we went to once the speakers were taller than me and the bass you could feel through your whole body,we danced next to them the whole night and i couldnt hear properly for a week after that :roll: but it was good at the time :lol:
    havent read all the thread cris but hoping your ok and Bubbles as always
    Sharon xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    My Oh is the raver I only managed clubs and festivals but Glastonbury was magic.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    reading this feel have lived sheltered life but never even wanted to go to one and like comfort to much these days lol but would love to meet all of you we could have badges with our names on so we know each other lol
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Val

you are not the only pesron who wants that you know...

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Barbara,

What festivals did you go to? Went to Knebworth cus Floyd were headlining and did Glastonbury one year... bit disappointing though... and very expensive I thorght.....
    Hi Cris, it was the bickershaw one..in 1972.. a one off..but was brilliant..it made a loss so they never repeated it...a real shame
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara