skezier

Options

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello skezier, I understand that the tin cans and string are on the blink again - what a nuisance! Just popping in to say I hope you are feeling OK and that things are healing nicely. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Sorry you are having trouble again with tinternet :(
    Hows the leg? I do'nt know between head butting horses and getting in the way of wayward feathered males. Going to have to wrap you up in cotton wool!!!

Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi DD,

Its a bit iffy but Little legs came down with new string and she is barking at it as I type...... I wonder why dogs do that? Gimpy doesn't stop barking but then he is a collie! Ah now...... that might be whats driving Little legs.

Sorry you weren't so good yesterday and really hope your feeling better today? A sugar coated ((( ))) and a tn of music to distract you from the ones I am 'borrowing' from you :wink: Cris xx

Hi I,

Suit of armour that's what I need :wink: Iris mentioned shin pads and they would stop this from happening again! The head buts I will stop, promise... my neck still isn't right from Iv's! :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your having a decent day? ((( ))) xx

Hi Val,

W do think about hiring a hall and meeting up but distances and time off etc has always been in the way so far..... will have to see. xx

Hi Toni,

About to burn our cake..... xxx

Hi Sharon,

Oh flower we could use the front field, blast our ears out and then slide over to the silage field with the trays :wink: Be good eh?

Hope your doing ok and have you got your mri date yet? Bubbles and ((( ))) xx

Right so w have a few interested for our rave..... The lodgers love music so they will be there as well and slipper boy dances quite well really for a dog! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Funny..... I heard that before :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will hope the connection keeps working and if it ever goes stable will send some pics to you all of 'Zorro and her boy'

You all have a good day and I shall go get some straw in the rain :roll: xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    we go from scotland to cornwall no chance of getting us all together do wonder if we would still like each other in the flesh i am quite reserved as a rule but have got to know all of you well but not sure how good i would be face to face on mass would prob chicken out
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello skezier, things are still rough with me so I'm off back to bed soon. I hope you are OK - you'll see frogmorton tomorrow, I am most envious!

valval, I know what you mean about meeting up. Firstly, we'd all look wrong - we each have our own ideas about what each other looks like and very few would match! Secondly, what would we all talk about? Arhtritis, that never-ending topic of dismay, dissatisfaction and distress. Not good but . . . . I would like to put some faces to names, the idea does have some appeal. I wouldn't chicken out. Isn't there a middle to the British Isles? WE could all meet there, so everyone has roughly the same journey! DD
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    how are you getting on.
    i'm glad you have the internet working now.
    how are you feeling i hope things are going well for you.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Isn't there a middle to the British Isles? WE could all meet there, so everyone has roughly the same journey! DD

bet i nearest to middle than most other foke lol
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Where are you then val? I'm in Suffolk. DD
  • valval
    Options
    notinghamshire near sheffield, doncaster, chesterfiels
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    I'm in London
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    I'm in the MIDLANDS!!!

You could ALL come here :D

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I have just had the best laugh for ages...sorry I could just see us all in Tonis van...going down south for a rave...what with all our gammy joints....my OH keeps telling me to shut up...once I start laughing there's no stopping me.....think It would be front page news :):):)
    billiant
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Especially if we had to have toilet breaks it would chaos.

Trish xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi All,

Half way is some where between Manchester and Blackpool way I think? Manchester was half way to my mothers but she wasn't at the top and I was 14 miles short of lands Ends then, sadly more than that now :roll:

We have talked about this before but the rave... well that I could do :lol::lol: With a bit of help. We could use tents and Joanne has promised to share with Primmy before so she will be out the way....... The rest well they would invite them selves to share with you all by the end of the night :wink:

DD hope you have a better day and will save you some cake (if I get round to making another one) and some cram tea. xx

Hi Joan all okish just now. Hope you and Sue are ok there? xx

Hey Barbara your coming to the race then? Will ind you a bit of Faithless but the rest.... well DD has some good tunes :wink: xx

Val I am reserved as well but it would be nice to meet you all as I don't find you sop scary. Its time as well as distance for me as babysitters are few and far between..... xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    What about Leeds guys, or maybe I;m being a bit selfish, but it would be good to meet the people we are becoming such good friends with, mind you might be disappointed in meeting me!!!
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    I'm in the MIDLANDS!!!

Love

Toni xx

Good idea Toni, (I'm in the Midlands too - so that would be very convenient!)

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    speedalong wrote:
    frogmorton wrote:
    I'm in the MIDLANDS!!!

Love

Toni xx

Good idea Toni, (I'm in the Midlands too - so that would be very convenient!)

Speedy

He he!!

We be sneaky eh :lol::lol:

and Trisher

we will get plenty of 'comfort breaks' as my Mum used to call them :wink:

LOve

Toni xx

Who is going to wake up the household in a mo :D Getting exited :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Have a good journey, send our love to skezier (I'm presumptiously speaking for everyone there!) and have a good time. I am going to look at a map and work out where the middle of the UK is - personally I think it's quite close to Ipswich! DD
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Cris are you making CAKE? i am want to come :(
    hopefully we will get down to you nxt year
    Have a great day with Toni and co, Hi to you all from me and of course Diddy who wants to come too.

i got the tent and the trays ready :D
    Bubbles Sharon xxxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi All,

Half way is some where between Manchester and Blackpool way I think? Manchester was half way to my mothers but she wasn't at the top and I was 14 miles short of lands Ends then, sadly more than that now :roll:

We have talked about this before but the rave... well that I could do :lol::lol: With a bit of help. We could use tents and Joanne has promised to share with Primmy before so she will be out the way....... The rest well they would invite them selves to share with you all by the end of the night :wink:

DD hope you have a better day and will save you some cake (if I get round to making another one) and some cram tea. xx

Hi Joan all okish just now. Hope you and Sue are ok there? xx

Hey Barbara your coming to the race then? Will ind you a bit of Faithless but the rest.... well DD has some good tunes :wink: xx

Val I am reserved as well but it would be nice to meet you all as I don't find you sop scary. Its time as well as distance for me as babysitters are few and far between..... xx
    Thats me...between Blackpool and Manchester...you can all converge on me...and we can hire a coach or two :):) got my records ready :) :oops: showing me age here :roll: :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

Think you might find its Truro :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I know the centre in length is between Manchester and Blackpool....... where it is in relationship of width.... see you are a good 300.400 miles from here so its not an easy equation but still think its near Blackpool...... First time I went to my mothers Manchester sign post from the M6 was half way.... she wasn't too high in Scotland.....

Tell you the road went on for ever :lol::lol::lol: I never realised just how far it is till I first drove it! Or how cold it gets :lol::lol: Now I can fly up to Iris is seconds but back then I had to stick to using a car :wink:

Hope your feeling better today? ((( ))) and we set you a place for tea... formal dress.... Debs will confirm you stay immaculate here :oops: :oops: :oops: Haz is already liberly coated in mud and muck and he is in charge of the reception committee :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really hope your feeling better DD Cris xx

Right they are on their way, should be here about 4 ish so will make sure the ern is on for you all...... We gong to have a real cream tea and a cuppa and tomorrow you gets omelettes! ((( ))) to all and I had best go wash the idiot...... :roll: :lol::lol: xxx

Oh Barbara,

Its your place for dinner then? I will bring a couple of cd's and DD has some that are wicked! We will make a convert of you yet :lol::lol: ((( ))) and see you round 4 :wink: xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    My other half put his name down on the Greenpeace field they wanted to build Heathrow T5 on before it got cancelled. Apparently they are planning a party instead.
    You could all fly there.
    Give my bestest love to Cris.
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    barbara12, you will only be showing your age if they are 78s. mummyb, of course we would not be disappointed to meet you! What a silly idea! I've been asleep all day, going back to sleep now. I will look at the map tomorrow. Today has not been a good one. Dearest skezier, I hope frogmorton (I LOVE that name) has arrived safely and that you are all having a good time. I dearly wish I was there too. Take care, have fun, enjoy yourselves. DD PS I need a whacking amount of Tribute ale and lots of lovely honey-covered chews to get me thro this. Please send ASAP.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

The brewery is only 6 miles away so I will go on a raid for you :wink: Some honey soaked chews as well.

They had a bad run down and went the long way round cus of heavy traffic (Saturday is change over in most places down here) but they arrived and met the lodgers..... Primmy and Rowan loved meeting then, they really did and Flo... well she always comes to me as well. They all got fussed, we had tea and then bless them they gave me a hand to do the really heavy stuff..... I do wish they lived nearer... they are such ice people!

You get your self better and I will get the balaclava and go do the brewery raid :wink: ((( ))) and love Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    You are so sweet. Life has hit a new low - ho-hum, I guess it was probably just waiting to be discovered. If I can survive this well, look out world! I AM NOT BEATEN YET. DD (And I will survive it. To borrow from delboy: voldef***ingmort will not win.)