skezier

Options
1235»

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris, Give my best to the work gang :D:D Glad they got there ok, I know the roads can be a nightmare on the weekends. I have Syd the cockerel coming later we are going to shake a tail feather :wink:

DD, so sorry that you are going though yet another flare. Sending you some hugs and hope tomorrow is a lot better for you. Jessicar sends your micra a beep beep :wink:
    Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight. Maybe the beer will help :D Look after yourself.

Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Daisy thanks Jessicar! That is really sweet, thank you. I hope to drive my little car tomorrow - she does cheer me up. I hope Jessicar is well - has the novelty worn off yet? Beep-beep! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ironic
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Daisy thanks Jessicar! That is really sweet, thank you. I hope to drive my little car tomorrow - she does cheer me up. I hope Jessicar is well - has the novelty worn off yet? Beep-beep! DD

Jessicar is doing just fine thanks. Just wish the rain would hold off long enough for me to give her a good wash and brush up. :D
    Enjoy your drive out tomorrow. Beep and toot to you too. :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning skezier, I hope all is well with you today. Do you have any more chores lined up for frog and the gang? Make good use of them whilst they are there! I hope you all have a lovely day. DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Morning I,

Hope that Sydney behaved him self?! Hey its over food and bless them one has agreed to hold him so I can get his spurs shortened and blunted...... They are so brave and bless them at least on that score he will not be able to puncture me.

You have a god day and I shall go and pretend I am keen :wink: Give me a hand to load the car please. ((( ))) xx

Hi DD,

Bless them I always find something and the sale will be so boring for them I expect...... then...... a bit of fencing and I am sure there are a lot of other things that need dong....... :wink: So hope your feeling a lot better today? I do hate the thought of you having t be up so early for the meds especially when your not feeling too good. Chew sicks and a pint of St.A's best! ((( ))) and rest up Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    It was the alendronic acid that was keeping me up! It has to be taken on an empty stomach, pain woke me and I had to decide which lot to do first, pain killers or aa? I did the alendronic to get it out of the way, it is sooooooooo tredious having to sit upright for half an hour. I think it's the med that irritates me the most. Has frog set off for home yet? I hope you all had a good day. DD
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    I'm back :D

Wahay!!!

Easy journey home and Daisycat pleased to see me :)

My little micra trying to get me to take her out too but she will have to wait :wink: Only the best have them you know Ironic - mind you Cris' new car is rather smashing too :)

We had a lovely time :(

We miss you Cris already :(

I am stuffed full of cornish food and cream and cake and omelettes :D In fact wont need to eat for a week :wink:

We didnt do much at all!! The girls want to come down next time and do a PROJECT!!! That means a big job for you Cris :) If you will put them up in the caravan :?

The foals were lovely and I hope we have worn out Ben and Harry :wink: the Sale was a washout :roll: Unfortunately - i was hoping to use mybest sales-person skills :wink:

Not happy that YOU DD have been poorly while i have been away.... :( Hope you pick up now and soon feel WAY better.

Love

To all

Toni xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Glad you have had a good weekend, Toni and thank you so much for giving Cris a big hug for me.

More hugs for you, Cris.......I have an unused quota this week, so you have a large amount. Hope you enjoyed the weekend, too, and made them all work.

Love
    Annie
  • frogmorton
    Options
    She did Annie

she did.... d035.gif
  • ironic
    Options
    Hi, Well Sydney was on his best behaviour. Sorry I don't know how he lost his tail feathers :roll: Not so tough now I think. :lol:

Hi Toni, I have just given Jessicar a wash and brush up so she should go faster now. :) If they did a self clean car I could be tempted to change her. I suppose a Micra is ok ish will have to have a debate on that. See you at Silverstone :lol::lol: Beep Beep

Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Skezier, it's been very quiet from Cornwall - are you still struggling with logging on? I'll send you a text. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

I did get in last night but my eyes were blurred so wasn't able to post at all cus it would have come out as total gobbledygook! Implying it doesn't normally :oops: :lol::lol:

Hope you soon feel a lot better and I shall try and improve the connection and my eyes at the same time! ((( ))) Cris xx

Hi Cham,

Hope your feeling better now? xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Cham,

I am off to do some sundancing.... :lol::lol::lol: Hope you get a decent day. ((())) xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    l055.gif

I'll dance with both of you :wink:
  • skezier
    Options
    I got the music for us Toni :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJjRpaXU9Eg
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Ahh!!

Deadmau5 :)

Better than the conga :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Who else flower :D Guaranteed to cheer you up, send you drifting and generally dance about to...... you know your feet are tapping :wink: xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Too right :wink:

e060.gif
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Cham,

I think they are brilliant.... I find they shake me out of any hole...... I also do a odd kind of dance to them...... that's got to be good for you eh?!

I am loosing muscle at an alarming rate and well anything I can do to fight that is a good move and this group...... well what did I used to listen to before them.... Faithless of course :lol::lol: not forgetting Goldfrapp, Pendulum and well..... more ((( ))) and the sun dance seems to be working :wink: xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Cris

Hi Cham

We still dancing??

I been boogying down to sai**ry's and homeb@se wasting my money :(h040.gif

Reckon this is the three of us :wink:

Will be on my own soon Cham :( My two have gone to their Dad's today :(
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    c020.gif

Strewth! Fabulous stuff. Want more. Time to persuade The Husband to go on amazon and order stuff! Thanks skezier, that was great. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

Yep go get random Title for an Album :D Am I allowed to plug it? Sorry if I am not....

Try this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcopp-mpmo&feature=relat

For some reason I always think of Chris7 with this one..... so Chris I think about you a lot actually cus this is one of the bestest ones and I play it often.......... good to drift to and well I just love it!

Hope your feeling a bit better? ((( ))) sugar coated of course :wink: Cris xx