Katie Price

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 27. Aug 2010, 18:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
Constantly Katie Price is in the gutter press with the latest episode of her, well lets say slightly delinquent life, but is it all one big con I ask myself?, I mean she's attractive (well to some) very rich has a hugh pair of "earrings" rides really well and from what I can gather seems to get paid for doing nothing other than getting dolled up and finding the next stud muffin for a little bit of horizontal exercising!.
So is she a bi$%h or a babe I ask??, or is she a bi$%hin babe!?. I know one thing for sure I wouldn't crawl over her to get to the dear old war office even is she looks like a real life Barbby doll.
Only for scientific reasons and not for sexual gratification you understand!, it's just that I would be really really interested in seeing if it were like slithering over some gigantic silicon filled water bed?.
right I'm off for a cold shower!!. :oops:

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    b0201.gif Ho mell hope her indoors doesn't read this.
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I hope you mean Katie P and not Barbara, delboy!

I cannot stand her. Fake from head to toe. Ugh. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I hope you mean Katie P and not Barbara, delboy!

I cannot stand her. Fake from head to toe. Ugh. DD
    who me are Katie...mine are real..honest :):)
    Love
    Barbara
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    She is a psychologists dream.........Ange.
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Mel, Rehab

I had you down for decent men! The veil has been lifted from my eyes! "Jordan" exists only for the media - I'm sure without cameras around her, she doesn't exist and probably doesn't have a reflection either.

And no, I'm not jealous. I used to be exactly the same bra size as her but had a REDUCTION.

Nx

PS - Good mother? Is that award for breast feeding on account of her huge boobs?!

PPS - I used to work with someone who's boyfriend used to go to school with her. Saying she's as thick as pigsh1t is being very unfair to pigsh1t. I have it on authority :D
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    ........and I used to live near her.

Nina is right. Not only is she thicker than the stuff mentioned, she is also an ignorant cow.

........and a good mother? Jeez, give me strength!

Annie
  • mellman01
    Options
    Sorry Nina one of the last hormones that's escaped the middle aged cull must have surfaced, a quick rub down with a rolled up copy of the sporting life will sort it out!. It's just being a male well sort of it's a bit like a moth to a flame, you know it's dangerous to go anywhere near the thing or things but you just can't help it they sort of just draws you in!! :roll: :oops:
  • mellman01
    edited 24. Aug 2010, 14:55
    Options
    i personaly thing she may well do anything for money :(

I bloody well hope so GRRRRRRRRR!!! :mrgreen: Ha!!, only joking I think she has less culture than a yoghurt!. still she is loaded!, oh god I've done it again a haven't I?, I mean her bank account not her massive barrage balloons!!. :roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Won't shan't and can't go I is gonna have a hissy fit and scweam and scweam till i is sick! :lol:
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    She can't be that thick as Rehab has said she earned $40 million last year. She has admited she used her only assets to make as much money as possible. Good luck to her.

As the papparazzi are always chasing her she decided to cash in on herself by taking a picture of herself & selling it to a tabloid for £50,000. Who's thick?

Anne
  • annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    Options
    I'm not saying she should be a role model but anyone who can market themselves as she does is not thick. And she knows how to play the celeb mags/tabloids. She has had 2 or 3 books in the bestsellers. When asked if she had read her own auto bio, she responded why would I need to, I know what's in it.

If the public are willing to pay for this then they are the thick ones.

Anne
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hmmm you have a point there!?, I wonder if she would be interested in a middle aged bald block with bags of charm and a great personality?, well that and a limp, hmmm and a little bit of wind from time to time, oh erm to be honset quite a bit really!. peeeeeerppp!!! :oops:
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I'm so glad ex Pete managed to get a date with that other someone I've forgotten. Katie is so jealous of this other ?? Oh, you know who I mean. What I would like to know is how these two people are able to give advice in a Dear Jane column in a famous mag. Yes the one that did her O so dreadful naf wedding.
    O yes Rehab. She has had some taken off you know. reduction I think. She wouldn't let you get a word in anyway

Idon't buy any mags or anything if I see her picture on the front. What's going to happen when the press get fed up with her and move on to another barbie. As you have probably gathered, I don't like her one little bit.

Joy
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Barbara12, I do sincerely apologise for my lack of clarification: I meant KP is artificial from head to toe. You, B12, are fabulously all woman.

OK, so the one with huge fake mammaries earns huge amounts of money, but only because she is wound up and pointed in the 'right' direction by meeeja people, and there are poor saps out there who buy the dross. She has no original thoughts or ideas, nor skill or talent anywhere on her fake-tanned body - oh, apart from the obvious one for which she should be paid, as she behaves like one. She is inarticulate, incoherent, the incunabulum of all the ghastly women we see parading round our streets today: she is one of the founder members of the trash cult of 'slebritty'. DD
  • angel1
    Options
    All "her" books are ghost written by Rebecca Farnworth. She readily admits this. Also that she has never even read them. Sorry.
  • angel1
    Options
    They do Rehab, but I think it`s usually with an autobiography....just one! Apparently she`s written three already, and has a fourth coming out later this year. As well as the childrens books you mention, and several novels. All written for her, by this Rebecca Farnworth.

I have a relative who works at one of the publishing houses, and it seems there`s a big furore going on amongst authors, who write their own stuff, and can`t get published. Sour grapes maybe......Ange.
  • angel1
    Options
    I don`t think so, they are usually just glad to be getting paid at all, and, of course, hope they can flog their own stuff on the back of it. Rebecca has a couple of novels of her own out now, but I don`t know how well - or not - they`ve done. Apparently, no one makes the money they used to, not even top authors, because book prices are now cut to the bone. Ah well, not a problem I`ve got. Sleep well........Ange.x.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Katie Price is first and foremost a very shrewd businesswoman. She realised when quite young that she had to sell herself as a ''product'' to make as much money as she possibly could. She modelled herself into Jordan to achieve that aim.

But she also had the sense to realise that glamour modelling wouldn't last forever, so she capitalised on her fame by appearing on TV reality shows and having books written in her name. She knows that she is fulfilling the appetite of people for the celebrity lifesyle, and any scandal attached to that. She manipulates the media with the expertise she has perfected over the years, and she is honest and upfront ( sorry for the pun ) about herself.

If some people disapprove of her and don't like her, she doesn't really care, because she is laughing all the way to the bank. I think you have to admire her ruthless determination to succeed, and her business acumen. She is part of a modern phenomenon of people with no real talent who market themselves as their main product. The only reason that they are able to do this is because of demand from the public.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Thanks, Rehab, and no, I don't envy her at all. She can never do anything without the paparazzi following her, and she knows that the media will be there to bring her career down, just as quickly as they built it up. Also, what will she do when she is 50 or 60 :?: Having lived her life so much in public, how would she adjust when no-one is interested any more :?: However, knowing Katie, she will re-invent herself and prove that age is no barrier to anything you want to do.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    She is a goddess, when I die I want my ashes scattered over her cleavage
    personally I thinks she is ok, some peopl mainly wimmen put her down but thats then just be a jealous of her looks, body and wealth and she is a good mother too.

If you had your ashes on her clevege she would go bang. Your ashes would be everywhere wlse except that awee :shock:
  • angel1
    Options
    I find her to be a fascinating character, with, I suspect many, many issues. She displays one of the most narcissistic personalities I`ve ever seen. She is being interviewed at the Edingburgh Festival by
    Pamela Stephenson Connolly, now a psychologist. It is being filmed for television, before a live audience, and I can`t wait to see it. I just hope she challenges her properly though, and doesn`t let her take the upper hand, as she is wont to do. I`d love to have the opportunity, but I`m not married to Billy Connolly!.......Ange.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Ange

That will be very interesting. Do you think she truly has a narcissistic personality, or is that all part of her act :?: Maybe when she is out of the public eye, she is a quiet little wallflower, happily sitting at home with her knitting.

No, that doesn't seem quite the right image somehow, does it :?:

Married to Billy Connolly :?: No wonder Pamela Stephenson turned from comedy to a life as a therapist :!: :D
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I'm sure you're very right Joan, that lady know's exactly what she wants and I'm sure she knows how to get her privacy, if she knows what that means.
    Joy
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Katie Price would rather die than live a private life. Women in her world are past their sell-by date at 25. She's already looking haggard, and resorting to very desperate means to keep herself in the public eye.

I will give her credit for one thing tho, and that is the care she has taken with her eldest child, Harvey. His father has played no role at all in helping her with him, and given the extent of the child's disabilities I have never heard her once moan or complain. She just buckled down to it.

Putting her three year old daughter in make-up, however, and getting her to model clothes? NO. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Many people do. Despite her millions she will still get child allowance: that's wrong for starters. DD