13»

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    daylily wrote:
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Male conversation is always better. My gender can be as dull as ditchwater, and very often is. Children, clothes, shoes, children, handbags, children, moan about men, children, moan about men etc etc etc. Tedious in the extreme. Five topics that revolve on the Lasy Susan of general female conversation. Yawn. DD

couldn't agree more. I took all my female relatives shopping once, a 15 minute trip in car, and the whole journey was about the price of
    'I can't believe it's not butter'.
    Unbelievable!!!
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well sometimes the price of ''I Can't Believe it's not Butter'' really matters to a woman who is trying to stretch the family budget as far as it will go :!: On another occasion she might be discussing quantum physics or somefink intellectual for all you know, and both topics have their place in the rich tapestry of life.

There are boring and interesting people of both sexes, so you have to choose your friends to include mainly the interesting ones.

In my experience, the more macho a man is, the more boring he can be. Or sometimes they don't talk at all. There are two types: the pompous and the somnolent, so these are best avoided. Luckily, there are plenty of the interesting variety too. :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Isn't that threee types, joanlawson?! Pompous, somnolent and interesting. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    hey has she got a twitter site if so should it not be called titter?,

also what I want to know is how the hell the worn out old f$%t Azil Nadhir who's just come back from Cyprus to "face the music" on fraud charges manages to pull a bird who's only 26 and has as big if not bigger jubblies than our dear old silicon Katie!?. He must be hung like a hefalump is all I can say, either that or he's renting her by the hour!.

Hey you don't think it's got anything to do with him being loaded do you??. :roll:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Isn't that threee types, joanlawson?! Pompous, somnolent and interesting. DD

The pedantic ones can be pretty boring too :roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi Joan your not wrong there, funny you mentioning types of men there was an article in a paper the other day stating geeks are more atractive to the ladies than the muscle bound types, mind you doesn't help me much, bald with a dodgy neck and worn out knees, if I'm not talking about astrophysics or atomic weapons I'm banging on about me ailments!!.
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Thank whoever then that you are not like them! Were they elderly female rellies? DD

HI. NO THEY'RE SAME AGE AS ME. I NEARLY JUMPED OUT CAR AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND LEFT THEM TO IT.
    MIND YOU THEY ALL THINK I'M THE STRANGE ONE. WHO KNOWS MAYBE THEY'RE RIGHT.
    THEY THINK I'M NUTS COS I LIKE FISHING AND STUFF.
    HEY, I LIKE EMBROIDERY AND FLOWER ARRANGING TOO.
    NO TIME FOR THIS MALE/FEMALE ROLES, DO WHAT YOU ENJOY.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    who is she???????????? i know must have seen her but will have to ask oh who she is and if she is so out standing?????????
    val
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi Val it's not so much as her standing out but her jubblies if you get my drift.
  • valval
    Options
    jordan or katie reed
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    valval wrote:
    jordan or katie reed

Don't think he's fussy Val, either will do :lol:

Jules
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    jordan or katie reed
    For goodness sake! It's like asking him if he prefers the left onr or the right one :roll:

they same person so i am told by men in this house???????????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Hi Joan your not wrong there, funny you mentioning types of men there was an article in a paper the other day stating geeks are more atractive to the ladies than the muscle bound types, mind you doesn't help me much, bald with a dodgy neck and worn out knees, if I'm not talking about astrophysics or atomic weapons I'm banging on about me ailments!!.

Hi Mell

I think it is the pompous, superior types that I really can't stand. I've worked with a few of those in the past, and I delighted in finding ways to take them down a peg or two. In fact, I got it off to a fine art over the years!!

The muscle-bound types have never had any appeal for me, but there is no accounting for taste, I suppose.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Who me? :shock:

Sorry rehab, I forgot you were Mr. Universe :!:

Well, there's an exception to every rule, you know :lol:
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Nice one Joan, you got out of that one :lol
    I usually put my foot in it in situations like this :roll:
    Sue
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Don't worry, Sue, I'm a champion at foot in mouth. I've got an Olympic medal for it :!: :lol:
  • mellman01
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Don't worry, Sue, I'm a champion at foot in mouth. I've got an Olympic medal for it :!: :lol:

you and me both Joan I can cock up by telepathy!.

Now Katie was in the paper again today thing was she was with that new hubby of her's, I thought they had already split up, probably did for publicity, what next I wonder, Jordan the agony aunt!?.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Mell, Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time,
    because then you won't have a leg to stand on. :lol: