Options

Comments

• joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    [quote="dreamdaisy"

I will give her credit for one thing tho, and that is the care she has taken with her eldest child, Harvey. His father has played no role at all in helping her with him, and given the extent of the child's disabilities I have never heard her once moan or complain. She just buckled down to it.

It's easy when you have money in the bank and a team of supporting people. See if she could do as well on benefits.[/quote]

I agree with you here Delboy. It's no wonder the boy's father doesn't help, he can't stand coming anywhere near her or wants the media in his face and as for this new man in her life, how long will that last. As for child benefit, even the prime minister will get child allowance.
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Don't get me started on her Read her biography of Billy It's just a big Puff for herself :roll:
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I'll give her one thing!, no not that god you lot have got dirty minds, what i was going to say is boy can she ride!!!!, I've done it again haven't I, ride a horse I meant!. :oops:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh mell, only you. I have no doubt that she is good at straddling big things, like horses. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    will u lot behave !!! :lol::lol:

each to there own, if we were all the same we would be sooooo boring! :roll: and we would have nothing to talk about ! :lol:
    well said...if I could make that money doing what she does then I would :oops: :) well maybe :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    Options
    Behaving is boring no one had any fun behaving and I bet you lot on here have had the odd bit of "fun" in the past!?, well I hope you have, now if I go and see Katie do you think it would upset Kylie?.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    You are SO fickle, Mell :!: :!: :D:D ( but I like you )
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    You are SO fickle, Mell :!: :!: :D:D ( but I like you )

Oooooerrrrr! :oops: :mrgreen:
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    To be honest I don't give a s*#t about the silicone bimbo, it's the children I feel for. Being on TV all the time and there lives being lived out for all to see is wrong, and for having a disiabled son Mmmm my brother and sil's youngest son has the same as hers and they don't get the help she does. I doubt she could cope without it.

Jules
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • snowball
    Options
    Ahh Rehab yes they would and they have to constantly fight to try and get that for him every day. As for KP, a relative of mine works for a major airline and has had her and her fam on several of the flights he has worked on. Ooo there is lots I could say about her and other celebs, what they are really like when the camera is not flashing. :roll:

Jules who has no silicone whats so ever, just wrinkles :roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    By heck this bugger has legs on it, unlike dear old Grrrrrrr Katie who has other incredibly man made asset's, thank god for science I say!. :P
  • snowball
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    By heck this bugger has legs on it, unlike dear old Grrrrrrr Katie who has other incredibly man made asset's, thank god for science I say!. :P

Mell you know how to get us wimmin going :lol:

Jules
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    It's a shame that sillicone doesn't work anywhere near as well for male enhancement, if you catch my drift. :D We have to tolerate what they are born with. :( DD
  • mellman01
    edited 25. Aug 2010, 15:44
    Options
    A poem for katie

Oh katie your so big
    when you walk they really jig
    I wish you would
    as I know I could
    give you support
    when things get fraught,
    next time your jumper
    bounces a sunder
    just call my number
    and I'll go under
    your wollen jumper
    too hold them back
    if they attack!.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Rehab, I despair. Of course you haven't, because men concentrate on the essentials of life: t*ts, beer, women, footy, t*ts and women and footy and beer. Did I mention t*ts? Men never check each other out when at the urinals (bad manners apparently - NO - you don't want to be caught with a small 'un)

mell, so sad. You, however, are not the only sad one : when not exploring what he has, or re-aranging said items, The Husband has a thing about Kylie: Aged 40 (something), body of a 12 year old (eeek!) teeth like tombstones (yuk). You men love fake. Shame you only get us. We women love many things. Shame we only get you. DD
  • mellman01
    Options
    only joking DD honest!. :oops:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I know that you daft b****r! DD
  • mellman01
    Options
    He he!, I got ya going though!. :wink:
  • snowball
    Options
    Didn't think anyone could make me larf today but Mell Rehab and Del you certainly have. Thankyou :)

Jules x
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Rehab, I despair. Of course you haven't, because men concentrate on the essentials of life: t*ts, beer, women, footy, t*ts and women and footy and beer. Did I mention t*ts? Men never check each other out when at the urinals (bad manners apparently - NO - you don't want to be caught with a small 'un)

mell, so sad. You, however, are not the only sad one : when not exploring what he has, or re-aranging said items, The Husband has a thing about Kylie: Aged 40 (something), body of a 12 year old (eeek!) teeth like tombstones (yuk). You men love fake. Shame you only get us. We women love many things. Shame we only get you. DD
    Boy am I glad men and women don't think,act the same, life would be DULL :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Not if we were all blokes! We wouldn 't notice! DD
  • daylily
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Not if we were all blokes! We wouldn 't notice! DD

MUST ADMIT THOUGH I DO GIRLIE HOBBIES I'D RATHER LISTEN TO A BUNCH OF BLOKES TALKING ABOUT FISHING/SHOOTING.
    MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN CLOTHES/SHOES ETC
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Male conversation is always better. My gender can be as dull as ditchwater, and very often is. Children, clothes, shoes, children, handbags, children, moan about men, children, moan about men etc etc etc. Tedious in the extreme. Five topics that revolve on the Lasy Susan of general female conversation. Yawn. DD
  • daylily
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Male conversation is always better. My gender can be as dull as ditchwater, and very often is. Children, clothes, shoes, children, handbags, children, moan about men, children, moan about men etc etc etc. Tedious in the extreme. Five topics that revolve on the Lasy Susan of general female conversation. Yawn. DD

couldn't agree more. I took all my female relatives shopping once, a 15 minute trip in car, and the whole journey was about the price of
    'I can't believe it's not butter'.
    Unbelievable!!!
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank whoever then that you are not like them! Were they elderly female rellies? DD