Options
13»

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Jean

Anything or colour will do. I could not find a picture yet but will keep looking.

Does it matter that much what they look like? When you know your hollyhocks could be frozen :shock: anything thing will do.

We know they wil be ok. :D

Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    It would seem that everyone has teleported to Planet Facebook! :shock:

Well I haven't :!: :!: Someone's got to keep this spaceship on course for Andromeda :!: :D Much better than Planet Facebook any day :!: :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Still floating throught the universe, admiring the view.

Look at these pictures and wonder

http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Wow Joan er Commander Captain what a sight to see.

You don't realise that all this is happening do you? Mind that Blackhole steer the other way.

I found more chewing gum if we need it. Lets hope we don't. Will sit here at the window and watch this for a bit.

Has Jean done the knitting yet?

Trish xx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Trisher

I'm glad to hear that you have more supplies of chewing gum should we need it. Every spaceship should have it :D

After reading some of the controversy which has been happening on a couple of threads, I feel like shouting ''Stop the world, I want to get off'', and I think up here in space is the safest place to be :!: :shock:

Hey Trisher

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY :!: :!: :D:D:D Happy Birthday!!!!!!

h100.gif

How are we going to have a party in the Cane and Able, and on the Arthurship at the same time :?: We'll have to be beamed down, and then back again. Should be fun :!: :D:D
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    just a thought but if you are travelling at light speed as we are then time is slowed down so we should only have a birthday in every 25 years or so, well that little dude in the wheelchair say it does and I'm not arguing with him last time he was on telly he messed me ed right up.