Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options

Morning!

Awww Joan you were both so sweet! One leftie and one rightie? Did I spot that? Malvern was lovely, but it's nice to be back here with Sleekโ˜บ๏ธ Shoulder is easing off I think it was muscular. Hope you and Sue are well ((())) xxx

All go at your house isn't it Reshmi! 23 degrees is like being abroad! Maybe your dad thinks if it's hot the littleys will sleep more?!

BR was a very considerate โฐ if you woke before him.

Right now we know where Peppa Pig lives to send our Christmas cards.

I knew your Mum would make Biryani for the prodigal son-in-law๐Ÿ™„ I hope the tip is open for him to hide his takeaway packaging. Have you had time to install the infra red beams yet?

Well isn't LA a considerate big brother protecting BR from scary fairy tales about witches and the like. Even though of course they are extinct like ๐Ÿฆ• I have to agree a bit of๐Ÿคฅ going on, but he is 4 years old very close to being an adulk so can't really admit to fear.

BIL can tell him to open his eyes on the stairs!

I think a woodcutter cuts Grandma out of the wolf's belly. Like an old fashioned caesarean yes, but possibly sans anaesthetic?๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I love BR's speechโค๏ธMima's moom and the shedge soooo sweet!๐Ÿ˜

I'm glad your shoulder is easing. Sometimes we just don't know what we've done wrong do we to set something off, but it can take many days to recover unfortunately. Try to consciously move and sit and lie down extra carefully if you can ((()))

We are back from Malvern now it was just a quick trip. When we got back I booked us all our motorhome stopovers in France for our main holiday in summer. Going earlier this year as it was just tooooooo hot last year I'd rather be here not in a tin can if it happens again.

Enjoy the film today I can just imagine LA behaving really well and not taking his eyes of the screen. I am outside yours now just hide me in your bag please then I won't need a ticket!

Take care

Morning Toady How are you doing today?

It was a lovely mini trip but also nice to be home. When we got back we spent the night planning our French tour for this year in the motorhome. I just wish Sleek likes motor vehicles I miss her so much๐Ÿ˜•

The rain was light, but noticed the wind building on the way back. Luckily we were in a valley looking up at the hills so not at all blowy overnight. I love being in the motorhome with rain battering outside๐Ÿ˜Š Even managed a walk

without getting wet at all!

These flowers attracted my attention not 100% sure what they are - not white blue bells the leaves were fernlike fluffy

Oh dear 'Hugo' wasp was inside. They get in quite quickly here too they settle on the outside of the doors/windows and accidentally come in when we open them. I hope they aren't inside already or you would need another man/woman in your house๐Ÿ™„ Sorry you couldn't get out.

My shoulder is easing I am employing careful thought out moving strategies and painkillers which is working. Sure it was painting the cart yes.

Let's hope the weather is less windy today fingers ๐Ÿคž have a good 'un!

egg banjo just remembering @Mike1

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day and your carers (()). Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) I hope you have a good day I hope everything goes to plan for you today.

Barbara (()) have a good day and Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) I expect sleeke welcomed you home. Thatโ€™s good your shoulder feels a bit better (()) Thank you for liking the photos. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) i hope your shoulder is improving (()) love to your mum (()) thatโ€™s good her blood it alright (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,084
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

thanks for your comments about my shoulder

my mum mentioned that I rested on her bed for a while and it has v hard mattress which I only realised later

so that was prob a factor too

im ok thanks half asleep but ok

got to get ready for cinema soon, donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ll put you in my handbag lol

bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both doing today?

shoulders not too bad thanks ๐Ÿ™

mum is ok thanks

thanks about her b sugar ๐Ÿ‘

at the moment LA is teaching her how to read lol

bfn tc both of you xx

• bosh
    edited 11. Apr 2023, 13:44
    Options

Hi toady

how are you today?

im better than yesterday less cooking ๐Ÿณ

absence of bro in law

he and his kangaroo driver vacated the premises

MH is thankfully the residence of the particular nemesis (an almost rhyme)

bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

what you said about BRโ€™s words got me thinking about Jabberwocky poem again so an appropriate pic

BR is teaching granny phonics lol

bfn xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,145
    edited 11. Apr 2023, 17:22
    Options

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š words don't really do this weather justice so I will refrain ๐Ÿ™„ winds of 46 for me right now but mercifully only for an hour or 2 more.

Glad all's well with frog and you skipped the worst of any rainy windy bits yourself yesterday. No garden today I take it, nor cart painting neither (unless you are doing it somewhere under cover ofc, or Paul is). Shoulder easing off a bit anyway now, goody ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ have fun with the trip planning, sorry that Sleek firmly declines to do road trips with you.. considering some will go boating & travelling & who knows what.. same as people though, she knows herself best. I wonder if your flowers are cuckooflower/lady's smock? ๐Ÿค” (bit of googling, not knowledge) a bit like the stalks in some pics I saw. I was looking first off for a 3-flower-stalked plant but those in your pic foreground have just been nibbled I think! Too horrid to do much today, the rain is right over and doing my head in atm ๐Ÿ™„ so just knocking off a few online chores & a slightly spur of the moment al fresco order, no tearing need but it will keep it out of the way of el boilerman. I was still browsing ๐Ÿ&Q earlier and noticed really quite how much they are going in for all this 'marketplace' business & really cheap nasty looking stuff - I think the octopus cake stand for ยฃ136.66 takes the biscuit and cake for the truly oddest horridest thing I've seen in quite some time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Think I'll buy the pots I want and get out of there while the going is good and before they stop selling normal things & go even more downhill. Have a good if damp day and hope Lucy is ok now re finger etc :) xx

Hello joan, thank you for letting us know which photo is which ๐Ÿ˜Š did anyone ever want to dissuade you from using your left hand like sometimes happens? I have one left-handed relative, they always have trouble with clockwise & anti-clockwise ๐Ÿ•”๏ธ but at least they can use their right for some things too, I'm no good with my left for anything really (shame as it is my 'good' arthritic hand). My day is going ok thank you I have a few things to do later but nothing much. Perhaps it will be nicer for us all soon๐Ÿคž but very windy for me first, tomorrow, hope it doesn't start blowing things down you can only secure stuff so much ๐Ÿ˜ฌ at least the fences should be fine. Have a good evening :) xx

Hi bosh, hope the Peter Rabbiting all went well, and you maybe did fit your constitutional in first - hopefully you will be alright for group tomorrow if no objections from MV or anyone, not sure when EF is officially over now? well the remaining non-Bil contingent. Glad you're better today with less scorching cookery temps. Horrible weather though so I hope it didn't dampen things too much on any front - better for your skin/allergies though maybe. Nosegay has gone a bit off on a tangent today and have to pack a couple of things ('silly question man' didn't come back, or at least not to buy anything) - am currently putting together a grocery shop too and chucking reduced al fresco easter eggs in my basket, so I may be able to run to something more than virtual milky bars ๐Ÿ˜‚ I will see if they have something small and bosh-friendly. I will probably not get anything at all, as sale items will be cleared off the shelves sharpish I imagine. I expect I will be ok for carrots, less of a scrum for those, if I keep a watch for Mr Mcgregor ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ ๐Ÿคซ. Will I get any tomatoes this time though? oh the suspense. See you ๐Ÿ‘‹ :) xx

Love to all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

sorry bit of a headache

good night tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan how are you today? Yes Sleek was really happy to see us back I miss her so much when we're away I hope one day when she's an old lady she might come with us. Vet for her next week check up and vaccinations. Take care both of you ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi How are you today? I hope feeling well and your Mum too of course. She is right any change in mattress can affect our bones and soft tissues so it could be. Bet you don't fancy trying it again to check if it was that though๐Ÿ˜ฃ

I think Granny would agree with anything BR said if he looked like that rather than the sweet toddler he is!!!!

How was the cinema I couldn't see very well from your handbag, but it certainly sounded good! I bet LA loved it and behaved really well.

When does he have to go home? You will all miss him although it will be so much quieter and less obstacles to trip over for definite๐Ÿค”

Are you able to get to the group at all this week? Mind I expect a few will be busy with family it being Easter school holidays too like yourself.

Take care and have a good day.

Toady what on earth was that about?! Stormy weather or what?!! Very scary. Sleek resorted to getting into our bed between our pillows (had to de-fluff) he favourite rainy day place. Still it's quiet for now hope it stays that way.

They were cuckoo flowers Toady well done!! Yes!! The leaves are right! So pretty I might get me some for round my secret pond. Definitely 4 leaves.

BTW I checked on P's honesty and hers is in flower being established. I think it's biennial?

Sleek is getting much more affectionate so I hope she will decide to come with us in time as she gets older if she feels safe enough. At the moment her only car journeys are to get jabbed and she howls all the way there๐Ÿ™„

Ooooh! ๐Ÿ and Q are doing tacky stuff are they? Mind I think Bosh's LA would like an octopus cake stand! Just buy your pots and stuff ignore the tat. Well done doing your Al Fresco order even if you probably forgot a few things. Sleek did amend your order slightly apparently so your doughnuts are ordered.

Let's hope we get outside today. I want the cart finished.

Take care everyone

• bosh
    Options

Morning everyone

wppl x

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) have a good day I hope your pain is not too bad. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) you take care in the wind. When our uncle was at school his left hand was tied behind his back. Have a good day. We have strong winds this afternoon.

Barbara (()) how are you I hope everything is not too bad there (()) Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) how is your shoulder feeling now (()) thatโ€™s nice you have some of Pโ€™s lovely lady (()). plants I knew you had some I didnโ€™t know if you still did. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) enjoy the cinema (()) is your mum feeling better today (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

๐Ÿ‘‹toady

how are you?

LA leaves about 5.30 pm today

rest of EF at home

hes being v naughty and not sleeping much

vampire nephew

but not giant leech thank the big G

bfn x

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

oh my goodness I havenโ€™t been feeling myself

not quite enough sleep not enough exercise extreme temperatures

lovely little imp not letting anyone rest during the day

bur heโ€™s returning home at about 5.30 pm today

although heโ€™s of course v loveable

I went to group bus both ways

went on walk too

had a small bit of sleep

and some gluco- zade

so feeling like a human again

mums b sugar is ok thanks

but LA is being quite naughty really

he also upset his bro on vid call with mummy and BR resulting in poor calm little BR shouting non -stop for a while - not v good behaviour really

and no one can eat in front of him etc, he was after coconut water, so I told him it was yucky medicine lol

howโ€™s your day going?

turned rainy and nasty here

bfn Toni tc xx

hi Toady๐Ÿธ

p rabbit - ing went well thanks, although LA insisted we all had c nuggets and chips there, luckily my stomach just about withstood it

I like the fact that LA is a literacy tutor who hasnโ€™t even taken his GCSEs yet! Lol.

I didnโ€™t see Mr McG in the cartoons though, letโ€™s hope heโ€™s not in bed with antacids after too many jelly Baby casseroles lol

bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

Cinema was fun thanks

Iโ€™m ok thank you ๐Ÿ™

mums ok too thanks but LA is being v naughty

heโ€™s going home later on today

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again toady

how are you this evening?

rainy cold weather def better for my allergies yes thanks

but today when I got bus back from group it was cold but my eyes were hot runny and nasty despite eye drops, I donโ€™t really take antihistamines anymore as theyโ€™re bad for skin, so that was a bit odd really

it was windy but bearable today

how strong were the winds in your location?

LA is the ultimate choc addict I dared not mention your shopping list to him lol

hes home now but heโ€™s smeared choc all over one of the little coffee tables lol, itโ€™s even got all over the remote ๐Ÿ˜‚

his opposite is BR who will only ever complain about wrong P Pig episode in the gentlest of voices bless him

had a v good constitutional today which really helped

do you watch great expectations on bbc?

ok bfn toady tc xx

ps pic is a BR type cute character โค๏ธ

• toady
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ˜Š no early doors for me today, my day has been all over the place to match the weather ๐Ÿคช

Yes still windy & wild frog, oh it really tested my patience today ๐Ÿ˜ซ but - maybe - that's the worst of it. It either blew or rained solidly with about 3 mins brightness. Thank Sleek very much for adding the doughnuts ๐Ÿ˜ฝ she was quite wise to do so, as no cut-price Easter eggs for me boohoo - the locusts had descended and nothing left for us poor online people. So a doughnut will be v welcome ๐Ÿ˜€ the delivery person must look at my shopping and see mostly carbs and think why am I this size then โ˜ ๏ธ ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚. Well I have tomatoes, at any rate. Hopefully if the weather calms down you will not find doughnut jam on your pillow as well as cat fur ๐Ÿ˜‰ poor thing, no wonder she heads for a nice hideyhole in this. Nothing much else doing with me.. bit of ebay (inc 25 mins waiting on the phone to Royal Mail over a lost sent parcel - at least they gave me Bach to listen to not muzak), then it will be housework for workmen mode again. Yes I bet LA would like the cake stand ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was picturing me explaining to my Grandad that a hardware store somehow has 22 items with octopus as the theme ๐Ÿคจ. I hope P's honesty keeps going to its 2nd year nicely, and glad we concur on the cuckko flowers, yes do try & get some. No new seedlings for me I am becoming a bit fretful ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚ soon! Love to all & hope we all get a nice day one of these days ๐ŸŒž xx

Hello joan, it was cruel to try and make children use their right hands ๐Ÿ™„ silly people have a lot to answer for. Hope you were all alright in the high winds, it was the last of that sort of thing today for a while I hope๐Ÿคžand no damage apart from a few things being chucked around the garden. Have a better Thursday :) xx

Hi bosh, yes rainy and windy today ๐Ÿ™„ horrible. Well done 'escaping' out to group as well as the cinema, and bus both ways, that's really good going ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ what do you put your runny eyes down to ๐Ÿค” did the wind get in them type thing? Hope they weren't irritable too long. LA the Terrible is back home being a little chocolate vandal is he ๐Ÿ˜ฌ oh dear. Well he would be quite safe rummaging through my shopping, no easter eggs for me ๐Ÿ˜” but I was prepared for that. No Mr McG in the film? How odd, has he been redacted?! Too many scenes of mild rabbit peril or whatever they say? Deary me. I haven't seen any of Great Expectations, is that what Olivia Colman is in I saw a brief online mention I think. Will check when it's on it would probably be an iPlayer dip in & out if at all I don't seem to sit & watch actual tv so much. Nothing much else happening with me, hope maybe it will be a nicer day tomorrow and maybe little wrens and fairies/pixies can sit out on logs and not be blown into the next county ๐Ÿ˜Š I love that pic and have downloaded it to keep ๐Ÿ’• wrens are beautiful, hardly ever see one though. I am going to have some stewed plums & custard if anyone wants to know ๐Ÿ˜„ goodnight from me and enjoy the (relative, or is that no-relatives) peace and quiet ๐Ÿ‘‹ xx p.s. Did You Know that you can italicize emoji, which I just found out by accident? Never occurred to me to try such a thing ๐Ÿ˜ฎ.

Love to everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady

no headache today

custard v nice ๐Ÿ‘

I just saw this funny meme lol

wish my German literature classes had been more like this

attempting to read the trial in German yucky ๐Ÿคข

almost drives me to taking a ferrous fumigate lol

bfn good night tc xx

• frogmorton
    edited 13. Apr 2023, 05:11
    Options

Morning everyone

Joan thank you for asking my shoulder is pretty well back to normal. How about you and Sue though - how are you both? My honesty seeds took well but I'm not sure whether they'll flower this year fingers ๐Ÿคž Have a good day and take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. I am glad to hear you are doing ok and your Mum's bloods were fine too yesterday.

Not so good that LA has got his feet under the table and is being a mini tyrant!!! Oh dear me!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Good idea to say the coconut water is medicine kids don't like medicine do they? You must eat in front of him whenever you want to all of you. I expect now that he's been a few times he's trying it on a bit cheeky boy. Imagine him upsetting poor little BR to such an extent that he was shouting. Poor little boy.๐Ÿ˜•

I'm sure you all survived until 5.30pm (hope Mummy wasn't late picking him up) and peace and order is be restored. I bet you all breathed out even though you will miss him a lot too.

I'm so glad you managed your walks and got to the group even if it was on the bus both ways. Much better for you to take some time for yourself well done.

Take care and today REST!!

Morning Toady a busier day for you yesterday I see you were in later. What awful weather we had! so annoying. Sleek loves her little place to forget the rain. Erm yes just a smidge of jam and cat floof there when I got into bed๐Ÿ˜bless her.

The delivery man might think you have someone locked somewhere in the house who is the size of a room and you (innocent-looking Toad that you are) are a secret 'feeder'. Who only eats tomatoes herself. Well done getting some - were they the extortionate tiny vine ones? My tomato plants are looking good! The seeds were old so I am dubious about what fruit I will get but fingers ๐Ÿคž

Sleek will never forget doughnuts, nope never and be warned she has developed a taste for vegan chocolate. Apparently this is as bad for her as it is for dogs๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Definitely it was cuckoo flower definitely 4 petals and the foliage was right. I am really pleased because I can buy something! Hah! Might plant some round the village too on the Q T.

You got Bach? Wow not musak that's unusual. Hope you sorted out the missing parcel so so annoying๐Ÿ™„

Have a good day and let's hope my honesty survives and thrives.

Take care

• bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

I have a blood test tomorrow morning 9 30. We have booked for our COVID spring vaccine the last weekend of April. Have a good day everyone take care (())

Kitty (()) Have a good day I hope everything is alright there. Love to Anita (()) andVal (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) i hope the lost parcel has been found. Plums and custard lovely. Have a good day (())

Barbara (()) I hope things are going on has best as they can (()) love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancรฉ (())

Toni (()) How is your friendโ€™s wifeโ€™s little dog that was so Iโ€™ll getting on (()) good luck to Paul (()) for his results (()) have a good day. Love to Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I expect itโ€™s quiet there now but you miss him (()) love to your mum (()) have a good day.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

yes p rabbit but not as we know it, lots of American - accented songs going on to lol, but plot, well one of them involved theft of strawberry muffins, probably something LA has personal experience of, so thatโ€™s good lol.

Yes runny eyes were probably wind blowing pollen about I guess but that doesnโ€™t always happen bit strange really.

strange weather today at least inside house Iโ€™m hot and cold lol

gtg for now

will post again soon tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again toady

about Olivia C Iโ€™m not sure tbh

youโ€™re probably right though

house is too hot now lol

so Iโ€™m struggling to write coherent gibberish lol

welcome about pic

bfn tc xx

ps healthy salad as prepared by Flopsy the Bunny lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

house is a furnace but itโ€™s my fault really, prob is my room is relatively small, so when I put heating up it makes a volcano of its own lol, still better than being too cold ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks about mums b sugar ๐Ÿ‘

she said sheโ€™s going to record b sugar readings for 2 weeks and then phone diabetic nurse ๐Ÿ‘

yes LA had def got his feet under the table youโ€™re absolutely right there!

Mini tyrant is also hitting nail on the head lol

he even bullied big Babu into putting loads of octopus cartoons on the telly ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m going to stop v tired sorry

bfn Toni tc xx

• toady
    edited 13. Apr 2023, 17:02
    Options

Hi all ๐Ÿ˜Š

Having a nice quiet day for a change & very nice too ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ no shopping no disturbances apart from the postman bringing me a pair of curtains, and not much to do. I did a little painting and it was even warm & bright enough for a half-hour scuffle in the garage ๐Ÿ˜€. Hope you have had a nice day too frog, tomatoes coming along nicely you say? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Eek (stands in front of trays & pots to hide own efforts). Really don't know what's up with my seeds this year, perfectly good compost & all mod cons, simply just too cold maybe. Still, well done to yours ๐Ÿ˜Š I will persistโœŒ๏ธ. I did buy some overpriced small plum toms so yes that sort of thing, but also some larger vine toms (ditto), no salad tomatoes though but at least I got what I asked for I though one or other might well be missing. Yes I never thought that the delivery driver might think it's not all for me ๐Ÿ˜„ that makes for a good theory (I'd give good money to know what people do think sometimes). No news on my lost parcel I imagine it's all up for that, somewhere between one failed attempt when recipient was out, and it being unfindable when they called at the DO in person for it ๐Ÿ™„. Could have been a worse item that's all you can say. Hope all's well with you & frog family today, how is bro, still going along nicely I hope :) xx

Hello joan, I am overstocked with milk at the moment so there will be custard quite a few times for the next few days I think ๐Ÿ˜„ they were very nice plums ๐Ÿ˜Š. Hope you are having a good day, still breezy but a welcome bit of sun, have been able to hobnob with Mrs B instead of just making a quick dash out with some food. No real sign of them nesting yet though ๐Ÿค”. Friday already ๐Ÿ˜ฌ have a good day :) xx

Hi bosh, that is a very posh salad, rather like the look of that, even if I'm not sure what every ingredient is, I do like blackberries so than you Flopsy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฐ. Peter Rabbit a la americans sounds like a very different animal indeed ๐Ÿคจ what next, it will be Flopsy Mopsy and Mary-Lou. Have you heard tell how EF are faring with LA today and are there any surfaces still free of chocolate ๐Ÿซ. Hope everyone ok anyway & your mum is too still. Not doing much today so very much like Gregor indeed ๐Ÿ˜ด . I feel tired thinking about studying the trial in English let along German ๐Ÿ˜ฑ gosh that must have been hard going. I used to like Eng Lit at school up to a point (did Great Expectations for o level as it happens) but because I could get through exams I thought I was ok-er than I was, later I realized I wasn't at all & I think A level english would really have sorted me out. I have been trying to get back into reading a bit more, I am halfway through Humboldt's Gift, reading it online for some odd reason as I've always said I dislike kindles etc ๐Ÿค” but it does mean I can search back when I forget names & facts. It is OC in Great Exp. by the way, will be interested to see what I think of her in it ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ. Have a good evening, glad you are not headachey today ๐Ÿ˜€ even if a bit overheated. Plenty more custard on the menu :) xx

Waves to everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

mums ok thanks

im not too bad today thanks

youโ€™re right quiet without LA but we miss him lol

he ate all the chocolate he could find and watched cartoons until he was practically asleep lol

bfn tc xx