Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options

This is me hoping for some sunshine today!

Morning Joan I was hoping the weather would improve and get warmer not colder ๐Ÿ˜• Still if there's less rain at least I'll be happy! How is Jaki's ex husband doing? Love to you and Sue ((())) xxx

Morning Skinny K Hope you're ok and got back to sleep.

Get you and Charlestown having a full-blown night time conversation. Years ago we used to have two threads, a bit like the cafรฉ. One called early birds (me and a few others) and the other called night owls for the late night chatters. It can really help when you're struggling to be able to chat with others in the same position - you feel less isolated don't you think?

Well done finally getting rid of the cab sounded a right faff. At least it's gone now and well done being so persistent. I have been known to give up with returning parcels especially with evri and gone to the post office instead paying for it to go back instead of wasting time.

I do not currently have any decent headphones I am inclined to lose them unfortunately like Charlestown's boy or break them. The ones I 'sort of' have at the moment don't actually work very well I wonder whether that store to which you refer is still selling them or was that going back in time?

Lucy had a serious chipmunk face on steroids with her leukaemia it does go back to normal pretty quickly thank goodness.

Have a good day!

Morning Charlestown Have you got your iron tablets yet? If so you lose nothing by taking them an hour before food and drinking the orange juice with you food. Definitely dodge tea/coffee with your food though as the tannin I think affects iron absorption too.

You are doing well recovering so quickly now, but I'm glad to see you are doing the 'feet up' bit too โ˜บ๏ธ

Maybe you can get the blue flowering bush in a smaller version? 28 is quite a lot of money I think. Is it possible to take a cutting from next door's? Just a thought.....

Take care I hope you got enough sleep last night.

Morning Reshmi

I am very glad to hear your Mum is ok and that her mood improved after a good sleep. How are you though? I hope doing ok.

Poor shy grass๐Ÿ˜cute translation. Who gave you that pic of Toady's hair on a 'good' day๐Ÿคฃ Mind mine is not much better. Ok we will not mention ETB if you are low on medical supplies๐Ÿค.

Not a lot of choice is fine at a restaurant l think as long as what they do provide is tasty (and in our case does not adversely affect our stomachs too much). Of course BIL would have coped with a restricted menu just by ordering extra portions or just trying everything available. Bless him. He has not yet learned to respect the stomach oracle like you, Toady and myself. Foolish man.

How adorable is LA's scientist outfit more white coat or more David Attenborough explorer? I am trying to picture him. You sister is right to encourage him I bet he looks dead cute.

It's definitely warmer I am having extra hot flushes while I adjust particularly at night.... Hope you sneaked into that shower without being caught๐Ÿ˜‰

Take care Reshmi ((())) xxx

PS love the cat sofa, but can't quite work out where a human cat sit comfortably ๐Ÿค”

Morning Toady

Looks clear outside here although there is evidence of overnight rain. It may well be chilly in the sun, but I still want to be out in it!

Now I know pinching out id important as per Monty's instructions, but do you feel guilty like I do? I hate potentially 'hurting' anything. I think your sweet-peas will be lovely and bushy this year. No I am also behind with GW but will need a sit down at some point to catch up. So excited spring is really here!

Like you I did a little more weeding not a huge amount but better than nothing. Less disturbances yesterday. Glad you liked Brian. Wasn't he adorable? So tiny. Yesterday I saw a vole scuttling across the lane he was sweet too although l failed to get a pic he was very fast.

Sleek is trying to late the sofa that Bosh found expect her to spend quite a bit of time on that today Toady.

Yes I must grow something fast I mean fast and wear my headphones and practice my 'deaf' face. Bland and unaware like this๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

I will go directly to my PMs... thank you.

Harrrods Tiffany's breakfast for us all. Pinkies out everyone!

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,153
    Options

Good morning everyone wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,952
    Options

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) we have a lot of rain this week so they say. We get our plants from Parkerโ€™s. Have a good day.

Toni (()) Have a good day. Jaki never mentions her ex husband she is more worried about her Dad. How is Paul getting on with his Arthritis (()) love to Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) The weather man says itโ€™s going to be colder at the end of the week. Love to your mum (())

Skinny Keef (()) Iโ€™m sorry you have so much pain I hope it calms down today (()) love to Sucrโ€™e (()) and Loanda (())

Charlestown (()) yes sue goes out every day she donโ€™t like staying in. She hasnโ€™t got Arthritis. Have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Good morning Toni Iโ€™m on my way to the town centre now as Iโ€™ve got dentist tomorrow - can I get you an almost vegan ant sandwich ๐Ÿœ?

mums bs is ok ๐Ÿ‘

ps this is jiu fen taro ball xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,176
    Options

Afternoon all โ˜•๏ธ

Sunny again ๐Ÿ˜„ will be going to & fro today putting seed trays in the sunniest windowsills or outside while the brightness is here. Yes I do wince rather when pinching out frog ๐Ÿ˜ฌ doesn't come naturally (also I always think well there's no pinching out in nature so the plant must sort of know itself best ๐Ÿค”). Anyway I'll do what I have to. Ta for the other (better) code ๐Ÿ‘ your sources are superior apparently haha, that may well be handy ๐Ÿ˜Š as you know I expect, that firm sell on nosegay & catazon as well, the prices vary such a lot I was surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Will get some more done today I hope, you too, good luck with the seeds when you get them. A vole, oh a vole! Fabulous! Have I ever seen one? ๐Ÿค” Not for a long time anyway, something came to mind but a shrew I think it was. Yes I wouldn't shift from that sofa in a hurry either, well you could sleep on it really, if a cat (or a lot more flexible than some of us ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) so as I'm making a shopping order today I'll add a few things from Sleek's favourites list in absentia, save disturbing her ๐Ÿ˜„. Have a good day :) xx

Hope you feel better for some sleep bosh, especially as you went into town and have stuff tomorrow too, will call in later & see what's going on, no worries as always about replies there was no news from me just admiring my lovely hairdo ๐Ÿ˜„๏ปฟ.

Hello joan, rain due again?! I jolly well hope not ๐Ÿ˜ฃ you soon forget how awful it was when it's been fine for a day or so. Will hurry a few jobs while I can and hope maybe the rain will veer away over someone else that deserves it more than us ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Have a good day Charlestown ๐Ÿ‘ I will be pottering again I hope. No more painting for me at the moment though I should do another radiator really while it's nice ๐Ÿ˜’. Yes I do nearly all my clothes shopping online but it's almost as hard to find stuff as if you were trying on in-store, hate having to send stuff back for not fitting it's disappointing. I quite liked trawling round the shops in the old days though ๐Ÿ˜„ but they were better shops, so I guess the timing of the internet and the arthritis was kind of lucky if you can call it that ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Clothes and nosegay, well that's a very funny one, lovely things go round unsold and others sell for no reason you can see in particular, sometimes with quite high post ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. There is certainly a lot of turnover though if you just looked at what sells in a day. Interesting about your pricey headphones I always wonder if this stuff is any better really; not always, apparently. Hope the ankles are behaving today ๐Ÿคžxx

Ooh SK what a palaver to get the speaker cab returned! I hate this stuff. Someone sent me a wrong item off nosegay this week, they sent my item to someone else & me theirs. I returned that for a refund intending to start again, now the other buyer has sent my thing on to me directly, it's a right mess ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ˜„๏ปฟ. The plot thickens with the people away til the 19th, my seller marked my item dispatched yesterday by supposedly RM 'special by 1pm', but then marked themselves away til the 22nd. 1pm has come and gone, surprise surprise ๐Ÿ™„๏ปฟ shan't hold my breath. Have a good afternoon hope you got in the bunker, and that everyone's ok :) xx

Teas/coffees/sandwiches/lunches as applicable ๐Ÿ‘‹ xx

• Charlestown
    Charlestown Member Posts: 249
    Options

Good afternoon

13ยฐ & sun with cloud but i see no sun.

im starving. I need to stop looking at gourmet food on instagram lol. Yes i have chipmunk face already ๐Ÿคฃim just hoping after this 6 wk course i can stop taking them & this reaction has stopped before hand. Ive had a fathead before from kenalog steroid injections so i guess it were bound to happen again. I can still fit my head through the door atm im not quite Drop Dead Fred just yet ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes late night chat were a relief tbh like u say we just dont know when we need to pop in the cafe. Imflammatory life is not 9-5 as we all know!! I cant get a cutting from my neighbours blue bush as i reported rats to the council & sent them to her house & i cant reach over a 6ft fence to hack at it. So, i will see how much the smaller ones are im not paying ยฃ28 far too expensive!!

Yes internet shopping pretty much kicked in around when i needed to use it with having a baby then child who hated shopping although i loathe returning stuff like u say. I miss the social aspect of a gitls day out shopping ,lunch then few drinks, shopping together & the company ive not done that since my mum died. I used to go with my mum & aunt now sadly both passed. Since lockdown started my mum died, aunt fied, got my diagnosis & struggled with health my life has turned upside down & no matter how hard i try to right things, something tips it on its head, like now suffering with this auto immune response, never happened before!!

i dont think u always get what u pay for with brands as i have learned. I guess u just have to try them. Baldi electrical stuff is good.๐Ÿคฃ

Im waiting ro crack on painting but not today not now i need to start in the morning. This paint im using in the kitchen, hallway, downstairs toilet the grey is bathroom paint it stinks strong like sweaty feet i got a headache when i used it & the smell lasted days as its moisture proof. Tried opening windows etc were awful so i want it finished & feet free lol.

i found a huge mouse a few days ago i saw it on my path, went out its led on its back i thought dead i had a good look at it. Got back in the house glanced out theough the patio doors it had gone ๐Ÿคฃthe famous โ€˜play deadโ€™ trick ๐Ÿคฃ well it worked lol I love boles they are rare im lucky ive seen close up very very fast so fast they scare u. Ive got field mice in my garden they have huge black eyes are beautiful.

Bosh why have u set off today for the dentist tomm how farcaway is yr dentist๐Ÿคฃ

Josn yr sister is lucky in one sense she does not have arthritis & im glad u can get out every day hopefully that will be me soon too ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a great afternoon im drinking box sachet baldi cappucinos they are lovely xx

• bosh
    edited 19. Mar 2024, 15:14
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

a serendipitous choice of restaurant indeed

definitely beats chicken nuggets too

i actually saw a short subtitled Korean tv comedy on โ€œThat ainโ€™t W****bixโ€ as the Americans call it lol called โ€œChicken Nuggetโ€ about a girl who turned into the aforementioned snack, hopefully it wasnโ€™t Ellie The Biter, mind you if biter became โ€œbiteeโ€ so to speak, there maybe some poetic justice of sorts- just be sure LA has eaten a whole block of cheese, as no one should eat their friends or rather their brotherโ€™s friends at the age of 5 - at the age of 6 - I can make no guarantees haha.

The nosegay sellers are having a communal holiday? How strange, maybe theyโ€™ve gone down to the woods for a teddy bear - related picnic? As long as the salted ibuprofen is not in the sandwiches thatโ€™s ok I guess.

ok Iโ€™ll go for now toady

have a nice afternoon tc xx

• Charlestown
    Options

@frogmorton i dont have low iron but i do like orange juice & i fidnt know that it helped with iron. Im having full bloods again tomm my last ones were ok hopefully these will be too. I hope u find out why yr kidneys/iron arent right. Its important u get that sorted xx

• toady
    Options

For anyone following the thrilling saga my nosegay parcel did turn up, ordinary 1st class post, but that was still very quick for someone who was supposedly away ๐Ÿ˜€. So I take back everything I said about the seller and will leave glowing feedback.

Have defrosted the fridge, done a line of washing and unclogged my very slow draining kitchen sink, oh the glamour ๐Ÿ˜‚ actually I think I am almost as excited about my new sink plunger as SK about his bins, so yes being boring has got me too ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Waves to bosh ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm ok today thank you, not a bad day, just have to finish my grocery shop now. They keep taking things out of my basket and because the offers are complicated I have to choose a different 'so many items for ยฃx' combination to make it work. Never mind. No cheese whatever in my order so any biters or bitees will have to look elsewhere. That short 'comedy' you mention, more like horror film ๐Ÿ˜ฑ just imagine! How did it end or dare I not ask ๐Ÿ˜„. It made me think of the band Half Man Half Biscuit, well a biscuit half has to be a better fate. Yes I do definitely think the nosegayers have gone down to the woods today, it's all very mysterious, maybe if I had marked myself away that's the trigger for receiving an invite - think I may have missed a trick there. Good luck with the dentist tomorrow I hope things are ok :) xx

Sorry your paint is stinky Charlestown, yes you need a very good airing everything out day for that. My radiator paint is quite strong too but not horrible just very 'painty'. Luckily the emulsion is great you could practically do the room you were in and not mind too much. Going back to clothes shopping, I used to also shop with a really nice catalogue I liked a lot, such nice things loads of choice, then they went downhill over time and now sell a lot of other brands stuff instead of their own, which I hate, seeing the same things everywhere. Seems to be the way with lots of companies now. Anyway I am bidding on a totally unsuitable pair of shoes on nosegay tonight so wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜„ I mostly wear boots but once in a blue moon buy something just because I like it, well I can look at them and imagine I'm someone else ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ can't just buy stuff like sink plungers all the time can you ๐Ÿ˜‚. xx

Kettle on โ˜•๏ธ

• Charlestown
    Options

Im making a roast dinner. Extra tasty roast chicken, mash,roasties, cauli cheese, york puds,brocoli & carrots, stuffing & gravy ๐Ÿ˜€pic to followโ€ฆ..whats everybody else having?????

• bosh
    Options

๐Ÿ‘‹Charlestown, Iโ€™m not sure what the supper repast will contain yet maybe I could come round to yours? ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‘‹Toni,

how are you this evening?

Iโ€™m not too bad thanks.

I went out to the town centre today instead of going to the group because of the dentists torture tomorrow, well I hope itโ€™s not a torture but it may well be anyway even if it is it wonโ€™t last long.

I think youโ€™re right about LA scientist uniform. Itโ€™s a bit David Attenborough- esque, but donโ€™t tell him that heโ€™s very much into his new senior scientist role as it were.

Mum is ok today thanks I think she was just tired

Iโ€™m ok thanks Toni,

Iโ€™d timed the shower wrong yesterday so I didnโ€™t get time to rest when I needed to but i survived had a relatively early night and then was fine thanks, I do have a bit of a cold though but I feel better after resting just now ๐Ÿ‘

Yes I agree with you limited choice in a restaurant in not necessarily a bad thing, the bowls were not quite large enough to eat comfortably as it were, it would have been easier if the bowls were a bit wider, but apart from dad playing up and the standing near the menopausal frying area it was a good experience thanks.

I take your point about the large boxes of the Japanese pancakes, but i know I have too much of a sweet tooth so Iโ€™m not buying them unless some littleys or their greedy father visit lol, yes youโ€™re right there, most people donโ€™t blatantly ignore doctors advice or their own common sense when it comes to important health problems- very strange indeed.

Yes LA looked very cute indeed in his explorer/ ultimate scientist garb lol, he was also photographed holding the certificate with a look of false modesty on his face, it was so funny.

Iโ€™ll stop for now as Iโ€™ve just got a few things to do

bye for now Toni take care xx

ps mini blueberry cakes xx

• Charlestown
    Options

Ive eaten it & im about to explode!!

• Charlestown
    Options

@bosh plenty food here come help yourself ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘i hate the dentist. You did well to walk today. Even though i hate the dentist a year ago i chipped off a part if my back tooth so i had to have it all numbed up to drill out a white filling then refill it. It took an hr its alot more work than a metal filling. Funnily enough i remembered breathing excercises & i were fine. My legs shook alk the way home though driving ๐Ÿคฃi think i defo make it worse in my head the build up. Dentist is my all time fear. I hope is only minor work yr having done & im sure u will be fine.when we are tense we hold our breath donetimes without realising it. My driving instructor pointed this out to me. So, i got taught breathing to prepare to give birth & ive always remembered it & used it as it works.

@toady yes normal emulsion is fine. I imagine radiator paint does stink too it has a different finish like the moist proof im using. Wow! Catalogue shopping!! Used to do that alot didnt we all. Do you remember the french one La Redoute? I loved that one & others. Never got into debt with them i were good. I cant fit my feet into my trainers atm im wearing slip on pump shoes like sketchers with memory foam sole. Ive just bpught sone long plain skirts khaki & black one & denim jkt for casual wear. I do like long skirts u can dress them up or stay casual & a stretchy waistband is always a hit! ๐Ÿ˜€ happy shoe bidding i hope u win. Xx

• toady
    edited 19. Mar 2024, 20:20
    Options

Charlestown that is the very catalogue I meant haha ๐Ÿ˜Š (as opposed to actual 'Very', never bought so much from them), I loved the catalogues, still have some of them I keep stuff like that ๐Ÿ˜ฌ . Some of the clothes were photographed in such nice settings etc. I still have clothes of theirs brand new stored away (can still shop with them now of course but this was from back in their heyday) tended to buy a few of something if I liked it, heaven knows how old some things are 20 years probably ๐Ÿ˜‚. Better than what you can buy now though imo.

Can't eat much at this time of day really as my digestion will play up, I eat earlier and something lighter later, I'll have a couple of Yorkshires though ๐Ÿ˜‚ well done co-ordinating all that ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ.

Auction in 5 mins watch this space..

..all done, no other bidders ๐Ÿ˜Š.

• Charlestown
    edited 19. Mar 2024, 21:02
    Options

@toady bbc1 right now Sort Your Life Out. Its us & hoarding stuff ๐Ÿคฃ

• bosh
    Options

Hi C

how are you?

that looks like an amazing dinner ๐Ÿ‘

I normally go to the mental health group on Wednesday so instead I just did some minor shopping in the town centre just to get out of the house a bit that kind of thing

have a nice night tc xx

hi toady

well as long as someoneโ€™s enjoying their haircut / style lol

today I got out of the house at a relatively decent hour but i was struggling with the overheating etc almost fell actually, but not quite and I didnโ€™t put enough clips in my hair and it was windy!! I actually had to buy some clips - but I survived to tell the tale lol

glad you enjoyed the sun

bye for now toady take care xx

hi SK

I did sleep well thanks, how are you today?

๐Ÿ‘‹ Joan

how are you both doing today?

thanks for the weather information I donโ€™t mind the cold as long as itโ€™s not extreme at least we sleep well when itโ€™s not warm - ish

have a good night everyone tc xx

ps medieval- themed pub in Prague xx

• Charlestown
    edited 19. Mar 2024, 22:37
    Options

@bosh im stuffed ive eaten too much.Xmas day were the last time i ate a portion that big. Im not a regular eater, i skip breakfast, usually a banana or slimshake with banana for lunch, then tea but half that size. Just lately ive not been eating that much daily as felt unwell. Im going to slimshake t tomm as one black banana is in the bin im not wasting the next 4 that are ok atm.

you do well to get out u really push yourself & thats an admiral trait!! Clips lol they would not control my hair lol i have akot of hair naturally curly its big i like it a little wild its part of my nature. Neat & tidy for the house only but not my hair ๐Ÿ˜€

@toady you have slot of the sane common traits as i do so im not surprised you liked the same catalogue. I had some lovely stuff from there & no only ordered once from Very & it lived upto its name very high interestvpayments i paid it off fast & never again. Tbh i buy most of my clothes from Feorge @Basda ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธThe quality lasts forever & price is fantastic. Also Wu @ Vainsburys is good too & also Shatalan ๐Ÿคฃ as its few mins walk a big store.. Ive got tears im crying with laughter here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ My days of designer are long gone. If i like it i wear it regardless. Im partial to a long skirt or gypsy skirt. I think im a bohemian or hippie my hair certainly lends to that.

@Skinny Keef how r u managing migraibe yre quiet? I hope u are ok xx

@frogmella have u had a busy/productive day?

@dachshund i hope u made the most of the dry weather. Is the chase starting to look different now spring has sprung???

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,053
    Options

Yes i am fine. Bit miserable, donโ€™t feel like posting. Thanks for asking.

• Charlestown
    Options

@Skinny Keef ok no worries. We all feel like that at times. Is the migraine still bad? Must be rwally debilitating & get u down at times. I hope things change very quickly for u xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options

Morning Joan I hope you and Sue are well. Paul is coping ok mostly with his neck although he has days when he moans a lot. Is it really getting colder at the weekend? That will upset Paul๐Ÿ™„Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

I'm glad to hear your Mum is ok hope she's not too stressed today with her T/C appt tomorrow. I also hope you get out for a walk and have some time for yourself before the dentist. Will be thinking of you.

I know exactly what you mean about bowls being to small to eat comfortably yes! and my cat is the same she used to struggle with small bowls so I got her wider flat ones. I think it's called whisker fatigue. For us it's elbow fatigue!

At least BB behaved more or less and you didn't totally melt.

yes buy little moons when the family come over. 6 in a box though? Who has to go without๐Ÿ˜ฎ

OMG! I can totally imagine LA in the photo displaying a picture of false modesty๐Ÿ˜‚that has made my day you really can paint a picture with words Reshmi! I suspected it was more of a David Attenborough than mad scientist, but if the boy is happy then everyone is happy. He has to something before he's a Grandad after all.....

Shame you mistimed your shower and reduced your rest time, but an early night can really help can't it? I had one last night. Feeling much more awake today for it.

Those mini blueberry cakes look adorable.

Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Charlestown how are you doing today?

Did you cook that dinner?! Looks lovely 3 yorkshires! I do miss them you know since being vegan....sighs heavily ๐Ÿ˜”

I also don't like the dentist and have a persistent filling to be refilled in April for the 4th time. It's a white one yes on the back of a front tooth so a shear surface and I keep flossing them out. Back teeth aren't nice holding your jaw open that long.

I cleaned Lucy's old bedroom had to sit down and recover then spent an hour outside as a reward. Managed my walk too so all good here ta.

You'll fit in really well here if your hair is wild because me, Reshmi and Toady all struggle to keep ours under control. I know two other women with arthritis who keeps theirs almost shaved to make their lives easier. I can relate.

Take care

Morning Skinny Keef

I am so sorry you are struggling ATM and hope today is a better day for you. If nothing else it's a day closer to having the family home with you ((()))

If you have D&G we don't mind you posting, but if you can't manage to we understand. Take care.

Morning Toady

how are you this sunny day (well I hope so). Guess who tried rolling her sleeves up and getting her vit D that way? Yep me soon pulled 'em back down๐Ÿ˜„

I agree about pinching out. There's no pinching out done by mother nature...still they are after reseeding we are after lots of flowers with long stems.

Glad to hear your nosegay parcel has arrived and you will now give glowing feedback!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sleek knows you are doing an Al Fresco order and is bringing her list with her. I reckon you know what she likes anyway oh there she is!

She has decided to bring Mabel with her today and try her in a wheelbarrow if you go outside. Hope she doesn't decide to order the sofa. I reckon it's as Sleek would say 'eee- nor-mouse'

Well done maximising sunlight on your seed trays๐Ÿ˜ŠI hope they all got a fair share๐Ÿ˜‰

The vole was beautiful and so dare I say it sleek! Shrews aren't dissimilar although their noses are more pokey? I think?

I also had a ladybird in the house yesterday in a sunny spot as yet have no idea what to do with her๐Ÿค”I know where she is, but is it a bit cold outside?

Well Here's to a good day - Joan says it's getting chillier this weekend so let's hope for the best.

• toady
    edited 20. Mar 2024, 09:11
    Options

Morning all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Too much time online for me yesterday so will be good today ๐Ÿ˜‡ do anything I want early then try & stay off it a bit. I put my shopping off til tomorrow frog so Sleek is in plenty of good time for any small requests, no furniture, don't really want any 2 man deliveries (or 4 man for the sofa I expect? or 6?!).Then again she would have it delivered directly to yours wouldn't she, at which point it becomes your problem ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. How about you & catalogue shopping, talking about clothes last night, did you like it back when there were some nice ones? Browsing and making notes & bookmarks was always quite fun I thought. Internet bookmarks just add up & get out of hand as we all know ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Drizzly here shan't expect much of a day but will just have to do indoor stuff - not many seedlings yet, so more sun would have been good ๐Ÿ˜•. That's a good wheelbarrow, fun for Mabel (they can take turns, I don't mind pushing, just to be noble you understand not because it's fun for me๐Ÿ˜‰). Ladybirds, yes they are definitely around, have seen several outdoors, I suppose it's been mild people would say. Hope for no real cold snaps now. Have a good day :) xx

Good morning to Joan & Sue, yes too early for me really, odd to be before you, Joan, will wish you a good day in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Hi bosh hope everything goes as well as possible for you ๐Ÿ‘‹ not so windy today I hope, emergency hair clips, yes not surprising yesterday ๐ŸŒช๏ธok for washing, not for people. Take care see you anon ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Love to SK and a sympathetic cup of tea on the house whenever you're next passing, the table in the quiet corner is good for feeling a bit down I find xx

Have a good day Charlestown, hope you had an ok night even though you were awake & in here, & that you have room for some breakfast ๐Ÿ˜„. Glad you got some skirts you like, when did I last wear one ๐Ÿค” a wedding I think, must have been the nineties ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜„. I really must have another turnout but I worry there would just be one big 'don't like/doesn't suit me' pile on one side and nothing left on the other.. I know the sorting TV prog you mean I have seen a few mins here & there, oh gosh the likes of SS would be so ruthless with me I dread to think ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚! xx

Have a good day all ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,952
    Options

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I hope you got what you wanted in the bidding (()) have a good day.

Toni (()) have a good day. I hope you manage to get the jobs done that you wanted to. Itโ€™s getting lighter in the eveningโ€™s now. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi good luck at the dentist (()) love to your mum (())

Skinny Keef (()) sorry you have so many problems (()) love to Sucrโ€™e (()) and Loanda (())

Charlestown (()) I dread the dentist sue used to tell me itโ€™s today. Iโ€™m having a problem walking at the moment. Have a good day

love to Barbara Kitty and anyone else who comes in.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Good morning everyone wppl xx

ps funny spelling humour and look someone is impersonating the toady ! Iโ€™ll have to consultant the scientist about what to do next xx

• Charlestown
    Options

Good Afternoon

12ยฐ & cloudy. My heating kicked in so must have been a chilly morning. Ive had a lie in as i were picking the chicken & roasties leftovers in the night ๐Ÿคฃno breakfast or lunch for me here im still full!!!My son is out on his driving lesson he looks so grown up driving off ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿš˜

@bosh goodluck at the dentist. How did u get on??lol @ the sign ๐Ÿ˜€

@dachshund are u at the dentist too? What is the matter with your legs? Is it a problem you have had before? I can walk around my house for only q few minutes then have to kerp putting my feet up its so frustrating! Let me know how u get on i hope things improve for you quickly xx

@Skinny Keef Hi mate how are u today???

@toady im a trouser person or jeans but long skirts to my ankles are more comfy they cover u like pants but more room to move in. You should try one this dummer u may like it. Have a root through your back caralogue of clothing i bet u have hidden skirts in there ๐Ÿ˜€ Did u get the ebay shoes???? Yes SS would give me a nervous breakdown with my stuff but i watched it last night & the woman said it were life changing. Im pretty organised ive not got lots of hoarding or mess everything is put away. I like to have lots of stuff but i dont like to see it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

@frogmella is this yr cat in the barrow? I cant eat anything just yet im still full. I love york puds. Yr diet must be quite strict if yr vegan. Is this for health reasons or ? I too have been in my sons room. I need to start bagging up stuff ready for charity shops i love a good spring clear out. My son has inherited my love for stuff. Youre always going to have that flat filling replaced if flossing is causing it to disappear. What an awkward place to have one. I actualky relaxed relaxed on my last white filling replacement i guess i had no choice with ut taking an hr but i remember thinking after & telling the dentist that it wernt that bad i fekt ok & she had done a good job so i try to bear that in mind for future. Its been about 15 yrs since i had a filling ive only got 3 white fillings.

Having a lazy day today. I need to hoover upstairs which i will do later. House is tidy. I tidy up when im in each room as i go ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a great afternoon all ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜€

• Charlestown
    Options

We have commenced spring decluttering here ๐Ÿ˜€ i have under the stairs to empty out & a huge cupboard in my sons room to empty. My sons under storage bed has been decluttered. Ive got a feeling theres going to be alot of stuff!!!! ๐Ÿฅด