toady Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

Any update on this SK? Hope you've made a decision & are ok 🤞

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,124
    Options

hi Joan

How are you today?

Mum was having covid jab side effects and dad had the cold but they’re not too bad now Thanks, have a good night take care xx

👋Toady, how are you?
    Sorry I’ve been very remiss today but my stomach is not feeling good and also the house has suddenly become very sauna - ish again, Oh dear, I’ll be glad when this nights over basically,

but WR “generous cut fruit portions” don’t get me started on that lol
    same goes for VAT but thanks for the appreciation/ depreciation/ compound interest ok there I go again lol

okay so you have a good night and I’ll try to send you a proper message tomorrow take care xx

Ps rather odd translation lol xx

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,029
    Options

hi Toady, if it wasn't the weekend i would go also it is pouring with rain so I don’t wanna go on bike and I don’t want to drive Loanda’s car because it always gives me a bad head. It has eased a little so I will go first thing in morning if it bad again, by which time it should be dry. I have pain everywhere again so definitely a flare.
    thanks for asking though 😁

• toady
    Options

^ Yes Sat night not ideal is it, hope it carries on easing overnight, tea anytime 👍☕

Bosh thank you & no worries at all replies are not audited at tax yr end for shortfalls 😉 sleep well best of luck with the oracle xx

Night all 😴

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,469
    edited 28. Apr 2024, 05:48
    Options

Morning Joan I hope you are doing ok and of course i am thinking about you. Good they are looking into Sue's death - chances are there isn't much more they could have done, but it may help someone else in future as you said and that is a really positive thing. Peanut is home and much better on a fair bit of meds though. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? behind yesterday with all you needed to do I see yesterday. Well it's pouring down out there now so plenty of chance to catch up today 😓

Good to hear your Mum's bs is nice and stable as she wants it to be. Sorry about your dad's cold I hope he keeps it to himself.

The promised land is closed? Oh no😣😁

I am reminding you about the carrot story….I am intrigued very intrigued.

Take care and hope that you slept ok in the sauna ((())) xxx

Morning Skinny Keef

I rather thought you'd be cleaning the bike too after a sea visit. Do you get out to the coast much (health permitting of course) being where you are?

If you ear is flaring up and stays flared doesn't the new consultant want to see you? You have taken photos I hope for him?

Of course there is something to see on your neck X-ray there has to be I'm so glad they've found it. Only problem with necks is they might not be able to do much about it. At least your painkillers won't be restricted once there is actual evidence of your pain though.

Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Charlestown

Now who has been overdoing things? Hmmm? Would that be you? One your feet all day might just be a little bit too much.

Still it's pouring down outside so that's you enforced inside feet up!

The pass plus does a lot more than just motorway driving (unfortunately it's another £200 though) like confidence and ice snow driving night time driving etc. For my girls they got a reduction in their insurance which helped, but not all insurance providers do that.

Take it easy today ((()))

Morning Toady

Oh dear the rain came early to you! Not so for me it was much later on but is still at it now. Rain stopped play😓

I managed quite a bit, but not everything I wanted to unfortunately as I ended up helping paint a wall inside Church honestly I did. well more passing up loaded brushes and rollers.

Is my shed tidy? Really i thought you knew me Toady🤭

Loved GW yesterday, Adam is such a sweetie and his pusskin (like Sleek) is with him all the time. Wouldn't it be great if Carol lived next door to one of us. Oh! On that subject I have news! My next door neighbour's daughter (and her 3 kids) will be moving into their own place soon! In the next town. So things should quiet down a bit. Hope she takes some of the dogs with her too. I expect that the trampoline will stay with there being so many Grandies to visit though.

What is happening with those hollyhocks? 🤔 Well done with your spuds! I am proud of you we can share the egg cup or maybe have one each? as you won the first spud of the year competition. Charlestown can come 2nd.

I am so relieved about Peanut, I also feared the worst, the poor little boy. He is home avec loads of meds but home bless him. All good😊

HELP someone wants teh dress if I can do click and collect how on earth???????

Hope you have a good day!

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,946
    Options

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I’m sorry you have a problem sleeping things go around in your head it’s funny how you always try to work out all the problems when you are in bed isn’t it. Have a good day nice little seedlings are they potatoes.

Toni (()) have a good day. Were you painting inside the church not out. I bet peanut is pleased to be home. How is the other little Yorkie. We have rain. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day love to your mum (()) I hope she is well.

Skinny Keef (()) I hope you feel better today love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

Charlestown (()) I would never get those boots on. You have done well

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

good morning Toni and everyone

How are you all?

Mum and I are ok currently thanks

wppl xx

• toady
    edited 28. Apr 2024, 10:07
    Options

Morning @frogmorton, if you haven't found the click & collect setting already - go to eBay Account then postage preferences, should see this page, is Click & Collect enabled? I sort of thought they enrolled you automatically and you opt out if you want 🤔 but if your buyer is asking sounds like they can't see the option. Shout if stuck 👍

Back soon with rest of post 👋

• toady
    edited 28. Apr 2024, 10:48
    Options

Cold! 😮 bright but really cold, supposed to be a ray of sun later, hope so! Kettle going on for now & lurking indoors.

Not too bad for you I hope frog. Ooh what news, some of the nextdoor EF departing 🤭, and before summer & trampoline season gets really going 😀 oh excellent. Nice to help with the church painting 😊 especially as I've done all mine for now and can contemplate paint rollers without a shudder, bet it looks lovely & fresh. I will be tidying my garage as soon as it's a bit warmer, it is in the same state as your shed, but over winter what can you do 🤷‍♀️ I have to just dart in there to get something and turn a blind eye to the rest til it's warm & conducive. Yes a lovely GW, loved the multiple bluetit box, isn't Adam's garden coming on in leaps & bounds (envy). I have just bought some purple-podded peas as well to try like Rekha's. Have a good Sunday and good luck with the dress hope all goes well 😬 :) xx

Hello Joan, it is such a chilly day a shame there isn't any sun yet because it's dry. Yes they are my seed potatoes, I have never grown any, they are called 'Home Guard' 💂😊. Hope we get some nicer weather one day for them, I want to start putting beans in too. Yes I turn everything over at night, any worries, & things from the past, it's partly because there are no distractions as much as in the day and something about nighttime itself I think. It's much better if you can fall asleep quickly enough to avoid lying there too long, I do listen to books & relaxing things, there is so much of that sort of thing on the internet. I listen to guided visualization recordings like going on a train trip, they are very good 🚂. Thinking of you for tomorrow xx

Hope everyone's day is going well, bosh SK Charlestown will see you later 👋 xx

• bosh
    Options

hi again Toni

How are you this afternoon?

Mums blood sugar was a bit low this morning unfortunately, but not quite a hypo but she is okay now, Thanks for asking

BR has chickenpox unfortunately, but he does have a healthy appetite, my sister told mum today that he had three breakfasts including pancakes! Bless him, mum said it’s good in a way that he’s getting chickenpox now because soon he’ll have immunity

okay now for the carrot, true story in case I forget
    There’s a lady who lives on my road. She has two kids, a boy and a girl. The boy is younger and I see him sometimes morning when his mother drops him off to school He’s a little bit like LA I think similar age and also he is very lively. He skips and dances to the car in the morning but I think he can also be stubborn like him too.

You see when I went for a walk a few days ago, I found a freezer bag full of raw carrot pieces that had been flung on the ground in rage near their house or so it seems

the freezer bag was partly open so a few little cut carrot portions had escaped but I can just imagine a little boy saying in LA style or more like ELTB style, “I don’t like carrots and I won’t eat carrots anymore” of course I’m substituting carrots for jam haha

another interesting detail - well hopefully interesting - is that when my sister was young she used to call carrots “marrots” and we teased her for many years about that but she did eat them as far as I remember

Of course marrots ( or whatever they’re called haha) taste - wise cannot rival choc cake, but we need them for our eyes (with or without varifocals) among things as we all know, no point telling a young aristocrat that though, at least not until he’s a 7 year old adulk.

Ok I’ll stop for now Toni I think it’s instalment day

Bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

hi toady

How are you today?

It is indeed chilly is it not?

But with my somewhat dodgy stomach I am enjoying a “ figurative hot chocolate” as I don’t want to anger those oracles anymore

There was a time when I did “VAT - joke” obsessively, but i probably shouldn’t regress to that lol

Mum is ok at the moment thanks but she did have low blood sugar this morning unfortunately, but not quite a hypo

Tidying the garage when it’s warmer that’s a good idea.

Coincidentally in a video call with mum , LA said very happily, that he was wasting his energy by building a Lego garage for him and his brother’s toy cars,

I think that’s a phrase that he learnt from his dad, haha of course it’s good that his dad is giving him guidance, but as we all know young bill is the king energy - wasting, he alone is indeed keeping kangaroo alive and I don’t mean that he’s become a vet okay that should be the last bad joke of the day hopefully

To return to the finance director topic. I remember that this guy had a big problem with women. Even the lady who was his deputy so basically a senior member of the finance department she had a child and one day her child was sick. She had to leave work very Slightly early and I remember he made a very big scene about this and told her off as if she were a junior member of staff told her off in front of the whole office, it really wasn’t right, oh well, at least his tea cools down for three minutes each time what could be more important than that 🤷‍♀️

It’s nasty cold weather indeed today I had a sleep in the cold room not for very long but I was wearing several layers et cetera as usual and I was comfortable but by the time I woke up it was so freezing I didn’t needed to re-locate immediately, which hasn’t happened for quite awhile but at least if I need a bag of rocket I know where to go only joking of course

hope you have a good evening toady and take care xx

👋good evening to C too tc xx

👋SK how are your ears today? You mentioned milky drinks the other day, I thought maybe you could flavour the milk with brown sugar with cardamoms and possibly a drop of vanilla essence to make it little bit like a chai tea latte- unless those flavours horrify you, which i would understand lol, good evening tc x

👋 Joan mum is ok at the moment thanks, I’m not too bad thank you have a good evening tc xx

Ps apple and cinnamon oatmeal for you there toady, made from scratch by my own fair hands, ok maybe not lol xx

• Charlestown
    Charlestown Member Posts: 228
    edited 28. Apr 2024, 18:38
    Options

I take it no one liked these snail boots then???

10° cold & breezy here. Done nothing today. Bike still in its box for another day.

@frogmorton my god sounds like a right handful of chaos next door! I hate trampolines not so much noise more privacy issues. Peaceful summer for u them 👍😀I didnt think id overdone it tbh but everytime i have to go out maybe a couple of hrs or try do stuff in the house my vasculitis rash comes back then im in pain with stinging around the ankles so im bk at the Drs tomm. Had this 2.5 months now & i just want to do normal things. Thats interesting about the pass plus if never heard of that & at £200 i think thats cheap as the insurance will come down more than that. I will definately speak to his instructor about this so thank you for that.

@Joan Can you imagine if you wore those boots into town or when taking the dogs out 🤣😀🤣😀

👋👋👋SK r u feeling any better? Bosh & Toady. Al say goodnight now as it will be a very early night for me xx

• toady
    Options

Evening 🌘

Went on a slightly longer than intended walk this evening bosh mainly because I was trying to avoid some kids and dogwalkers and various other manifestations of the peopley variety 😱 it was quite nice when I left but dropped chilly quickly on the way back. Not that I was gone hours I don't mean, just that it was that tipping point when the last sun went. You obviously had all the cold/chilly/too chilly variations yourself today. Talking of chilly love the carrot story, we all have a symbolic freezer bag of carrots we would like to fling to the floor that's for sure. Ah, the gentle art of wasting time building lego garages, very good, reminded me of the oasis song 'the importance of being idle' although in this case it's not idleness exactly just the worldweary spirit of. Ah I didn't realize that VAT jokes have been decreasing year on year, I shan't encourage you in that case 😄 fruit & vegetable puns are always appropriate though 👍️. Yes that's just the sort of finance director type behaviour I'd expect 🙄 ugh. Have a good night and do hope your mum has a better one 🤞xx

Hi Charlestown, I though I had commented on the boots but that was all in my mind apparently, just the other ones. I'm with joan it would take so long to get into them that the sun would have set when you got in the garden 😂 they are brilliant though! 😀 slightly scary with it lol. You can't buy them anyway I guess? 🤔 Definitely cold out today so did a few things but not much (must remember to cover the spuds as they grow and not just stand there watching them!). Do I need some more pots? Currently chewing over a few possibilities, talk me out of buying anything please 🤪. Just saw an exercise bike outside someone's house tonight, out for the scrap metal I suppose; I always think I bet there isn't much wrong with stuff, you know what people are like for chucking things out, but wasn't going to drag it home to find out 😂. Have a good night I hope :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• Skinny Keef
    Options

hi all, things calmed down a little, so decided to wait for docs tomorrow. Although they bounced my prescription request again. That stresses me out. Consultant telling me I have to relax and that stress can really affect auto immune stuff and then they do this again. I even sent them a triage message to inform them out of courtesy of my private consultation and put a note on there saying my meds request would be early this month as I haven’t been able to stick to 4 a day due to pain levels, but they still bounced it, and the worse thing is they don’t bother to tell you they’ve bounced it. I went to the pharmacy to pick up two lots of meds and only then do I find out they haven’t issued the tram only the naproxen. So I will do another form in the morning asking for an appointment. For all they know I could have run out over the weekend and now be in withdrawal.

Hey Reshmi, good call on flavours for the milk, thank you, I do actually love chai tea, having tried it for the first time last year.
    the ear inflammation seems to calm down about an hour after popping a naproxen and then creeps back in towards my next due time for next dose, is that even possible? Do anti infams work like that? Or do they give a constant level of reduction whilst you continue to take them. I suspect it is the former.

Hi Toni, yes I have taken fotos, I will be emailing his secretary tomorrow with additional info.
    it depends when I get out to the coast if it is an on shore or off shore breeze as to whether or not the bike gets a full clean. Same when I used to be in Alicante for winter right on the coast. The coast road from where I stayed into the city was great, and there was an off road trail I used to follow to the airport for a bit of plane spotting if I got REALLY bored lol. They built a rough table top observation point there which looked over the chain link fence for a better view and it was only the big 4x4s and me on my bike that could get up the side onto the flat bit on top, getting down again was fun 😁

My 2 left for nannie’s earlier so I watched a bit of MotoGP, but feeing tired now so see if I can get a few hours sleep. If not I will be putting more new strings on the new bass as I think one of the last set I put on is faulty.

• frogmorton
    edited 29. Apr 2024, 05:41
    Options

Morning Joan Hope you are doing ok? An upsetting week ahead for you. I imagine you are dreading it. Not such good news about Peanut he really hasn't been great over the weekend and will probably be back at the vet later today. Fingers crossed for him 😓 Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Charlestown. Hope you are doing ok and getting enough rest?

I thought the pass plus was great with or without the discount with the extra stuff they were taught. Just gave the girls confidence to cope in scary weather conditions like snow and ice which we do see less of than when we first drove. Check with your instructor anyway he/she sounds a good one (given what you're paying!) and will know which insurance providers give discounts.

It's the same with me about trampolines - children happily playing is never a bad sound but it's when they shout to you because they can see you every time they jump!! If l had ever got one I would have sunk it in the ground anyway for safety reasons. My niece broke her arm on one they are scary. Next door's is higher than the wall and blocks the sunset. We actually moved house to get away from one would you believe then new people moved in and the first thing they did was stick it in for their G'kids.😁

Take care perhaps you could try halving what you want to do see if that is ok??

Morning Reshmi

Oh dear Mum's bs was slightly low but not so bad it was a hypo that is a relief.

Poor BR although it sounds as though he is well enough with chickenpox bless him to be eating 3 breakfasts!!!. I take it it's going round nursery? Is LA ok has he already had it? Does that mean no visits for a while? I hope not you are such a close family.

Oh dear me another cheeky little boy then? Chucking his carrot sticks on the floor🤣 I know they are an option for children instead of chips in a maccie D's chappy meal. Don't know how popular they are. I quite like them myself as you say they are so good for us.

It was the first vegetable we could get Tia Step daughter) to eat she used to love them, but ate so many that she went off them. She didn't call them marrots but carries. Children are just so entertaining aren't they?

You take care thanks for the porridge ((())) xxx

Morning skinny Keef

That's a relief that things settle on naproxen so in theory you could not take them and your ear should be inflamed by the time you get to see the consultant? Well done getting photos excellent and emailing them off.

I am so sorry about the Drs sounds like they haven't put anything on your notes to say you can have more tramadol so it got bounced.😠 Most upsetting I hope it can get sorted today.

Oh what fun being able to get on that platform on your bike! I'd have loved to have done that even just once.

Hope you enjoyed the motoGP Paul is watching some car racing cant remember what. Then I read. Racing stresses me out in case they crash.

It's dry so far this morning so if you ahve five minutes (between restringing that guitar) we can give Pen her much needed clean.

Take care and good luck with Docs ((()))

Morning Toady

That's exactly how my settings are! but if you look at the listing I can't see it showing. Tried that useless bot thingy they have and several youtube vids and gave up. Don't know how you and Kari cope with it.

Isn't Adam's garden coming along beautifully? I am also well jealous. Let me know how the peas go will you? Have you noticed how calm every gardener seems to be on GW. Proves we were meant to be outside. Mkaes us happy. Not in our sheds or garages just outside tending to the land.

Today is looking ok so out we go before the rain comes. I also have to wash Penelope free of any sea salt. Don't want any rust do we?

Sleek is on her way bringing some alpro yoghurt blueberry flavour or myrtille as she likes to call it. The French word for blueberry. She fell in love with that word and uses it every chance she can. Her pronunciation is spot on though as you probably know. She reckons you have too biccies is that true? I must do my online shop today before I starve.

Take care hope life is under control for you 🤞

Some toast, for Bosh especially, but plenty for everyone.

• bosh
    Options

good morning everyone wppl xx

Ps bill has planned for emergencies lol xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,946
    Options

Good morning everyone

I cancelled Sue’s food order now I’m wondering if it’s easier to have one to save going to the shop’s sometime’s. You don’t have to order every week do you.
    Toady (()) I remembered you asked when the lady was coming the lady coming this afternoon is a humorist so the funeral is a happy one not a crying one. I would be pleased to see little potatoes like that i hope the weather doesn’t damage them. Have a good day.

Toni (()) I’m so sorry about peanut I will be thinking about him this afternoon and your friend (()) have a good day if you can xx love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day love to your mum (()) you do well

Skinny Keef (()) try not to worry it makes things feel worse (()) love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

Charlestown (()) have a good day you are doing well

take care
    joan xx
  • Charlestown
    Options

@dachshund good morning. Very windy here today. Been out early im ok thank you i hope you have a nice day. Why dont you keep the food order & if its too much then cancel it. Im glad yr having a celebration of life as they call it for yr sister i think life should be celebrated.

@frogmorton my next door but one neighbour has a trampoline im so glad i dont have one next door i would move too i dont blame you & it really is about the privacy more than anything. Ive been the Drs im ok to lightly excercise eg swim or excercise bike & just take paracetamol not ibuprofem as my kidneys are being monitored atm. Other than that theres nothing they can do just try to ride this one out im afraid. Its auto immune so 🤷‍♀️Dont want steroids again as i started suffering side effects. I will be ok thanks just need time. Hows yr eye & yr bloods?
    Happy windy Monday to all 👋👋👋

• Charlestown
    Options

@toady i have sinned i have been the garden centre ive bought a big really tall tri coloured buddlhia , a dark purple buddlhia & a fuschia bush & 2 big pots. Ive got plenty of spare pots dya want some lol? Member of staff said dont buy bedding plants until 2nd week of may if u buy now theyll die nothings growing unless its in a greenhouse so theres expert advice 👍

I also told her stock these i want one vanilla fraise hydrangea aka strawberries & cream. She took a screenshot she loves it she’d never seen one before.

• toady
    Options

Afternoon all

Last night I was taking this pic (no cows; I sense this will be the pattern now I'm trying to see them, so palming you off with a 3rd rate 'sunset with twiggy trees' instead frog 😄). This morning I've had pneumatic drilling non-stop, no doubt to do with these bloomin' houses they're shoehorning in. There's the contrast 🙄 it's a wonder this land is even untouched but not for long I daresay. Deep gloom 😕. Oh yes so no cows but someone walking their dog and cat 🐈️🐕️ lovely 😊. The path to the fields is right past the new 'playground' for the cursed houses, fine now while it's not finished, but will be bang opposite the access gate and full of kids every summer evening once it is, and there's nothing kids like better than a novelty old lady to gawp at 😒. Yes it's one of those moods today. I am still crosser than I can say about your trampoline frog, I mean, why do it to you 🙄. My heart would have sunk when I saw what was going down. Yes we're not in high rise flats &c but that was a really mean trick. No garden anyway so windy today, luckily the noise is not ruining a better day. At the moment I'm calmer in the garage than the garden 😂. I have been putting off & putting off my grocery shop too, so we are in the same boat, but I do have biccies, so Sleek was in luck 😀. Myrtille, oh lovely, I do like alpro as well thank you 👍️ Will have my shop Weds now. Oh what's up with your listing then?? 😣 don't get it. Did the potential buyer go as far as checkout to test it? Wish I could help! I do get on alright with ebay actual proper chat help (ask bot to speak to agent) if all else fails? So sorry to hear not optimistic news about Peanut 😥 love to everyone xx

Love to Joan, hope you thought of everything you wanted to for Sue's memories and humorous things with the lady 👍️. I only know about food deliveries from the supermarkets you can do them when you want of course, but other things I'm not sure about I would think they would be flexible because most people probably want that. Cold & windy today 😬 glad I'm not going far unless it calms down later for a quick walk. You have to cover up the potatoes as they grow til you reach the top of the pot. We'll see if they grow ok 🤞. Is it still your appointment on the Thurs? xx

Wave to bosh, see you later on 😊 xx

Bah about your prescription SK these things throw you right off, and yes they should absolutely tip you off. You could have been right out as you say, not to mention if that was the only item you would have turned up at pharmacy for nothing 🙄. Hope all well with family :) xx

Ooh pretty Charlestown! 😍 Need the right space for those hydrangeas but they would look gorgeous. We had one where I lived as a child (ordinary sort), they're lovely plants aren't they. So you have been setting a bad example buying more plants 😂 oh well got to have some fun haven't we. I haven't bought any pots I'm trying to work out a way to make do with what I have, but can't promise. Surely you can find an excuse to use any spare pots you have 😄 it doesn't pay me to look on nosegay at what you can get for peanuts in the 'collection only' stuff, half a garden of things for nothing hardly, after that you don't want to pay full price 😕. Good advice from the garden centre lady, just watching the timing now for everything, runner beans should be going in soon 🤔 time just rushes by once you get to May 😱. Have a good afternoon :) xx

Love to all 👋 xx

• bosh
    Options

hi Toni

How are you?

Mum and I are ok thanks

I had the covid jab this morning

But slept well afterwards

So not feeling too bad thanks

BR went on walk with his mummy and is bravely dealing with chickenpox and still smiling a lot - aww

Odd weather outside hot but often with a cold breeze

Carries is a good name lol

I think there’s a chicken pox outbreak at nursery you’re right

High pollen count Toni - yuck 🤢 🤢

I’ve got some eyedrops left but they won’t last long I could get some from “loots” in MH but I fear pharmacist LA has diluted them with tap water 😱

Ok time for ablutions etc

Bye for Toni tc xx

Ps glimpse into toady’s childhood lol xx

• bosh
    Options

hi SK

you’re welcome about the milk- related suggestions

Glad the naproxen is helping to a certain extent

Have a good night tc x

👋Toni

How are you tonight?

Am currently feeling a bit yucky with jab side effects

Stomach also isn’t good but I may have unintentionally worsened it by having a homemade hot choc because my throat felt very sore after the jab, oh well
    nothing important happening tomorrow

Just phone call planned with the elderly bipolar gent but I will set a secret timer 🤐

Thanks about the sea water spray, my nose is feel better already 👍

There’s more to write but unfortunately I’m feeling rather ookey 😱😱

Good night Toni tc xx

👋 toady

How are things?

Pneumatic drilling- oh dear

I’m feeling somewhat ookey with jab side effects 😱
    👋Joan

How are you?
    mum is ok thanks

hi C

How are you?

I did like the boots I was just too busy to comment then

Good night everyone tc xx

Ps bill is following the royal diet lol

• Skinny Keef
    Options

kitchen is open !!!!

Hot milk for me.

How is peanut Toni??

It was a valid point you raised about x-ray results giving conclusive proof of pain, but they have had that for ages with the MRI scan results. When my osteo read them she was amazed I could still even walk! Haha.
    pain woke me up and i had a shock when I looked in mirror in bathroom. My right eye is all swollen underneath. Like a black eye from a punch but without the black. Is that just an ‘eye’ then? I have iced it but hasn‘t changed. What is next I wonder??

in any case after a message on their triage system they relented and boots text to say they were ready for collection. I must admit to a tiny breakdown in boots when the lady pharmacist asked how I was and showed a bit of compassion. It’s always the same with me I can hold it all together until someone does the caring bit, then I can’t hold it back any more. Didn’t help I had been rationing the tram in case they didn’t issue me any and I was really missing Sucré at the time too.

I needed a ride out so went off to see mum who was on top form and recognised me straight away and had even remembered I had rung to say I was coming to see her. Then I had the afternoon with my family which was very much needed, and I didn’t have to cook. Plus I was able to take some proper pain relief too knowing that I wasn’t going to run out. So in all a bad day turned good. Apart from the eye. At least my vision is unaffected so I can still make the most of the better weather by getting out on my bike. Still yet to restring the bass tut tut!

Hey Dachshund, how are you. I really hope you are coping okay. Difficult time. I was telling Loanda. Stay strong.

Right them, off to do milk, and I am Starving!!! I wonder where she’s hidden the biscuits!

• Skinny Keef
    Options

great photo Reshmi, I hope they don’t linch you for treason, oops, should have called you Bosh so they can’t trace you 😁

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan. Hope you are doing ok? I think you could keep the food order going just less often or start it in your name instead. It does help. I do shop out there too, but it can make life a lot easier. You're having a humourist?! How fabulous Sue must have loved to be happy she'd love that😊 Good news is Peanut did eat something last night finally So far the bill is 7500. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Charlestown. I want the strawberries and cream hydrangea too it's sooooo pretty😊

To be honest we wanted to move again when they moved in next door and put that monstrosity there, but we love the village and hope that they will lose interest in time. Also it's on their only patch of grass so it must be ruining it.

Ok small amounts of exercise that probably means an hours' shopping maximum😉The bike too probably not 2 hours on it. Anyway it has to be put together first….does that look complicated?

I am absolutely fine thank you all is well with me ( ignoring the arm/elbow of course) atm. Hope your kidney function settles down quickly.

take care!

Morning Reshmi

I am vey pleased to see that BIL is ready for any emergency - what more can a man need than a good solid pasty?😁

Seriously now how are you doing today? and your Mum is she ok BS not too low today i hope?

Morning Toady hope all is well with you?

No coos? Not a single coo to be seen lassie? That's a shame they'll reappear when the framer lets them back in the field hopefully.

The sunset with twiggy trees is lovely - not a trampoline in sight! Seriously a lovely photo.

Pneumatic drills? Really? You poor thing. That explains why Sleekipuss has sorted out her ear-muffs this morning. I did think it's not that cold.

We are due to have some social houses built in the village soon they got planning for 8 to replace the 6 which are now in private ownership. I do agree with this although I am not looking forward to the noise and disruption ahead.

Regarding the neighbours I hope them going will stop Paul muttering (audibly) when outside about the noise next door - the dogs that came with their daughter barking at us. It is a bit annoying - gosh Toad we need to live in the outer Hebrides!

I managed to do some stuff for the village! I painted (badly and without preparation) three wooden planters and removed last years' old bedding ready for Best kept Village. They look tidy now and only i know what a bad job i did. The wind was so bad the garage was the best place to be Toady. Bedding plants go in in May here in this village. No Mow May is looming too!

Peanut may have turned a corner he ate some tea last night so paws crossed.🤞

My food is coming today😊 Yippee more Myrtille Alpro included. Hope yours is done too for tomorrow.

Might take the dress off and stick it on vinted I can't be doing with it.🙄

Take care. earplugs in!