Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options

Morning Joan hope you are doing ok? Peanut is still improving he has the vets today bless him so hope they are happy paws crossed. It takes Bessie just under a week to do the field nice and steady she goes bless her. The frog was adorable I loved him it made my day seeing him😊 My knee is doing ok. When is your next appt? ((())) xxx

Morning Charlestown well done you! Looks like putting the bike together was nice and easy. That's great. Hope you are behaving though and starting slowly so you don't upset the vasculitis? *Wags finger*

I loved your photos apart from the empty spud tub🤭 Toady won that battle but you may yet win the war. You must both weigh your harvest! The azalea is gorgeous I had one at my old house but it only flowered briefly sadly.

I agree the hydrangea reminded me of a buddleia rather than a standard hydrangea. Mine are rather boring ones perfectly normal and in very large pots at the front where there is some shade I had to move them from the back it was too much direct sunlight. I promise faithfully (well I know I will!) to look out for the strawberries and cream en France.

Have a good day and yes 7500 is a lot and he has a check-up today so at least another 50🙄 ((()))

Morning Skinny K! I missed you where you been?

Was it that you were on your bike half dressed?!😁 I am shocked - you are not at all old. Blimey you have at least another 30 years in you. Good idea taking the panier off the bike. I have ours off our manual bikes unless we need them.

Our eyes deteriorate after we hit 40 it's perfectly normal. I wear specs for reading now - I have them on as I am typing.

I think you probably should get a voucher for that string because you are a regular customer and also you know what you are doing….when you get round to it😉 so it wasn't you.

Won't be long before the family are home again will it? I bet you can't wait.☺️ I bet Sucré can't wait to see daddad either bless him.

Peanut is definitely on the mend back for a check-up today.

Morning Reshmi how are you? I do hope recovered from the vaccine. Well done forcing some food down. That's kind of grump Dad to take you to the group and in the circumstances you deserve a pat on the back for even getting there!

A whole load of people from the car rally have got COVID!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might have my jab now😮. Not us because it seems it happened on party night which we missed due to coming back early for the funeral.

Well that's it you can't see EF for next weekend either😒 Unless LA heals really quickly. How is your sister coping? Is BIL helping taking time of work too so she can work as well? Reminds me of Kari and I having the pox of chicken together as children. I do remember it so well even now decades later. Bless them.

Love the idea of the dinosaurs having garages that's adorable😍. Maybe LA thinks, when he sees pics of them in foliage (their natural habitat) that they are playing in their gardens?!

erm….I think Toady's hair looks er….lovely🤭

Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Oh no oh no! Your poor hollyhock and the sweet peas too! I am doing my best with snail resistant plants too and actually being a sunny back garden it's been ok(ish) so far. Don't want to speak too soon.

That frog!! I wish you could have seen his little bottom😍adorable. You need him to move in! That's what you need some frogs some water and some frog🐸 No meeces😔 I do hope some come back you must miss seeing them. What about your Mrs and Mr B any sign?

It seems I ordered some Veronica spicata Icicle for one of the village planters I had forgotten😳 they are en route I had an email. They are for the back if i remember rightly for height and white to show off the plants in front. They will just be normal bedding plants.

Well done hacking the lawn though That's a good job done. I am proud of you.

Yes 50 weeks for just 6/8 small houses and a carpark for the school and Church. so yours is bound to take longer.

Sleek is on her way with some fabulous chocolate (vegan) which I had far too much of for my birthday from friends. The Daisy grubber remains my best present though.

Take care and have a good day

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,058
    Options

no way Toni, first post on new page AGAIN!

Woke up with panic attack this morning and I only slept from 4 am ☹️☹️

• Skinny Keef
    Options

i saw Sucré monday and tuesday as I rode over there. Better for me now the warmer weather is here. I draw the line at 6deg now. Even with heated jacket. And yes they are home from yesterday afternoon. Loanda took a few hours off as stuff was annoying her, believe me it takes a LOT to annoy her she is the most patient and non confrontational person I have ever known But crikey when someone tips her past the point of no return you better run for cover.

hi to everyone hope you all okay. I haven’t read back yet i must admit as I do have a bit of a bad head, in fact it was really bad but been doing neck stretches for the last 30 minutes.

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,953
    Options

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) thank you for looking for the water I’ve never tried soya. How are you. We are having thunderstorms today so the weather man says.

Toni (()) I have my appointment this afternoon 2-20 Good peanut is eating good luck at the check at the vets. I wonder what you will see on your walk today. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope you feel better today love to your mum (())

Skinny Keef (()) I don’t know how old you are. but I’m older than you I have worn glasses science I was 7. Have a good day I’m 83 this year. Love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

Charlestown (()) you have to be good to get on that bike. I had one years ago. Yes I know how sue ordered the groceries but I wouldn’t want that much and why it was S because they bring things into the kitchen. Have a good day

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,158
    Options

hi Toni

How are you this afternoon?

The kitchen refit stuff is going on

Mums bs is ok thanks

I’m ok other than too warm and inconvenienced I guess

Also Lord Internet vanished for a few hours like the Lord A upon hearing there a free chocolate egg feast going on in Reading, or was that the Scarlet Nugget? Lol, yes I’m very much mixing my own strange imagery

Now for mxt time in the sauna! Oh dear

Sis is getting some extra help with the childcare 👍

Bye for now Toni tc xx

Ps is that LA doing his grumpy face? 😂 xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

Hi all 👋 in the middle of doing nosegay stuff, finishing shopping order, sorting out bin, etc etc don't expect much sense 🤪

Definitely time's up for postponing the shopping frog, have just had my last tomato & last cheese on some part-baked bread from back of cupboard slightly out of date 😂 thank you & Sleek for the chocolate! 😘 supplies wll be here tomorrow without fail. All quiet here thankfully no noise, quite nice out too. Sweet peas reviving a bit, not sure how many I'll save but fingers crossed - I've been pinching out properly & taking them outdoors but they still aren't as sturdy as they should be 🤔 I did better with them years ago, no idea why I've gone into reverse 🤨. Blackbirds are around but I suspect not mine, I think it's a new era out there, sadly 😔. Families upon families of woodlice, when moving anything like stones & bricks, not the same is it 😬. Will I get a frog or a toad I wonder, what to do about water though 🤔. Hope your forgotten plants will turn up at a convenient time and in good nick 👍️ wish me luck with the mizuna I mentioned to Charlestown. So pleased you love your daisy grubber 😊🌼 I have a plant for you to id I think it's only a selfsown grassy thing, will fish the pic out later. Monty again tomorrow, no it can't be already 😮. Oh dear the poor covid folks, so glad you were not among them!! Every time I think about setting foot back in the world I hear something like this 😣. Take care, love to all :) xx

Hope you got on well at the appointment Joan 🤞. I have the soya in tea I get it from 'al fresco', I shop at Ice- in between times they don't really do one only expensive brand. Ice- are handy for some things but they run offers all the time like 5 for £5 and it gets very muddling, I'd rather just have an offer on one or two items. It does feel overcast, I haven't seen thunder in the forecast but I wouldn't be surprised. Have a good evening :) xx

Hi bosh, I like the Scarlet Nugget, they seek him here 😂. When he finds out what planet we're all on perhaps he'd let us all know. The kitchen man cometh then, in the midst of mxt zone too, poor you hope not too noisy and straightforward, at least they will have knocked off by now surely they don't work in the 'kitching' hour (best I can do I'm sure there's a much better workmen pun in there somewhere). I love the cat too and Smudge is one of my favourite cat names which is hardly the point I realize but true 😄. Have a good evening hope your appetite picks up 🤞:) xx

Glad you had a good ride SK 😀 and hope the head is easing off. Hope Loanda doesn't have an unfinished situation with this person to sort out, ugh, people 🙄. Dry weather coming up after bank hol but believe it when I see it, hope you get some for biking 👍️ :) xx

Azalea I should know that Charlestown. Not sure about a round peppery leaf, first thought was lambs lettuce which is a bit round leaf shape but not peppery - maybe the other sort of rocket, that isn't the wild stronger one? Yes you do wonder there's anywhere left for a bird to get a bit of peace & quiet what with noise & light pollution 🙄 at least some people are finally getting the idea that we need to go back to another way of doing things, I just wince every time I hear a chainsaw - it's the loss of habitat and the destruction that upsets me most about the housing, that and the just really poor planning 🙄. Have a good afternoon what's left of it 👋 :) xx

Love to all kettle definitely on ☕️ xx

• Charlestown
    Charlestown Member Posts: 250
    Options

@toady We have life!!!🤣the propogator has sprouted either dill,chives or spring onions as i didnt label them 🤦🏼‍♀️ So hot & humid today & i went into town in jeans 😩, first time ive been out since before xmas. 22° 🌞here today. I am exhausted & sat with my feet up & much needed too. Did not enjoy that heat today 🥴 how are yr plants doing???

@bosh love the cup lol i need that. How is the noise at home with the kitchen fitters??? My cat is like robocat lol he will fight anything

@dachshund i went on the bike yesterday i liked it but the seat is not comfy. Thats good if S bring the shopping into the house as most arent allowed to do that are they, they fump it on the floor at the door. Did u find the coconut milk?? I hope i get to 83, that is a good age i bet you have lots of good stories to tell 😀

@frogmorton u have a robot cutting the grass? One of those little square things?? I love the orange azaeleas but yr right right they dont flower for long. The spud challenge will be interesting lol im looking forward to our weigh in lol.

@Skinny Keef 22° here today lots out on bikes & quads on the roads no helmets 😩its legal on the quads no helmets? Crazy!!!

• bosh
    Options

hi Toni

How are you this evening?

The builders left for the day around 4 pm

I’m so sorry that a load of people got covid!
    that’s so lucky that you were somewhere else then

Yes I think it might be good to have the jab 👍

I’m not feeling so bad today thanks

Apart from the fact that I injected our friend mxt today, of course,

What I meant is that I’m not feeling too bad jab - side effect - wise thanks

I’ve noticed however that the area on my arm where I was vaccinated has become red and swollen though as well as sore, s*docrem seems to ease it to a certain extent though

Sis has got some temp childcare arranged that’s discounted by bill’s work 👍

Ok I think I’ll have to leave it there Toni

Have a good evening / night and tc xx

Ps look at what toady is getting up to in her spare time 😂xx

• bosh
    Options

hi SK

How are you?
    Sorry to hear that you had a panic attack, I have those sometimes, they’re nasty

And sorry that Loanda got stressed

I take your point about the Borg - cat lol

Have as good a night as possible, take care x

Ps oh dear, butter, you’re being a bad influence again lol

• bosh
    Options

hi Joan

I’m feeling a lot better thanks

Mum is ok too

Have a nice evening tc

• bosh
    Options

hi C

A lot of noise indeed lol, but the builders left early so that was good thanks

That’s nice about your cat

Have a goodnight tc xx

Hi toady

That’s a good one actually “ the kitching hour”

I’m feeling rather nauseous with the mxt and heat to be honest so I’ll go for now

Good night tc xx

Ps some part of India where it’s nice and cold xx

• Skinny Keef
    Options

Oh my what a day. We went to see Nannie Babbs at the care home this afternoon. Obvs i went on my beloved Beemer, and the other 2 in car. We all sat outside. We were in the shade, Sucré came down with a mini case of heatstroke. Poor little chap was very tearful and stuck to me like glue, then when we got home I felt ill too, it was all I could do to roll the bike into the bunker and do them some food before going to bed at 7pm. I really not very happy about losing so much of my time now to feeling unwell.

Quads and helmets, well there’s a can of worms. It isn’t a motorcycle as it has more than two wheels so no you don’t need a helmet, but, I have been out of that game now for so long it wouldn’t surprise me if they hadn’t amended the law to include quads in the helmet requiring vehicles by now. In a similar way the three wheeled motorcycles you sometimes see thatbyiu don’t need a bike licence for have been. As it was when I last put my police hat on no helmet required. Personally I think anyone that rides one without is stupid. They are also normally ridden by delinquents as far as I can tell. Motorcyclists get a particularly bad rap in anycase and the fact the quad riders are frequently lumped together with them is a very bad thing in my opinion.

Just had my hot milk and going back to bed as i really need some sleep tonight. I have found a classic motorcycle from 2009 I have been after for a while but it is very expensive and I am agonising over borrowing a lot of money to secure it. It would definitely be an investment. With my health the way it is I am leaning towards what the heck and doing it……….

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    edited 3. May 2024, 06:00
    Options

Thought so Joan it was in my memory Did your appt go ok? 83 this year? Nope 23 definitely. I remember your 75th. Time flies. I saw loads on my walk but no frogs🐸 or deer plenty of horses some people and then had another walk with one of the foster Dads and the babies. That was great fun.😊Peanut is ok the vet is pleased but not off any of his meds yet and has to go again next week. Cautiously optimistic I think was said, ((())) xxx

Morning Skinny Keef

Hope you are better today. I do that waking up not breathing panicky thing I hope last night was better? Is Sucré ok now after getting over hot? (It was hot we got 20 degrees here apparently) I do hope so, and poor Anda too someone riled her up to the point of no return did they? That's no good at all. The whole family out of sorts.

Well done going to see your Mum and I am very glad to hear she is doing ok I bet she was thrilled to see her little Grandson.

A new (old) bike hmmmm….is it ludicrously expensive? I mean some of Paul's cars are only his due to investment reasons. Well not true strictly I mean he loves them. Some people collect art some jewellery some like us vehicles.

Oh yes sorry about nicking the page's 'top spot' today apologies please forgive me😂

Morning Reshmi

How are you? MTX hangover-ish I expect, but hopefully the COVID jab side effects have diminished by now. Yes I think I will have it with Lucy. Are you allowed to take antihistamine for the inflamed injection site?

Your Mum is her BS steady?

I am so glad to hear your sister has extra help I was worrying about her with her job being such a responsible one and remembering when my two both got chicken pox or anything and it was always me who had to take time off. i hope that LA (grumpy mug face or not) is being good for the helper.

How is the kitchen going? When we had ours done at the last house gosh they said 6 weeks (we had a wall knocked out to make it open plan) it was 10 weeks what a nightmare. Our 'kitchen' was the study. Microwave, fridge kettle and toaster liked in there. Sadly we also had to have a fair few takeaways. Not fun at all I am thinking of you. Having said that it is so worth it☺️once that kitchen is done☺️

What on earth is Toady doing dressed up as a mushroom? 🙄

Have a good day I hope Lord I (internet) behaves too or we'll get supernanny in! Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Charlestown

I see a seedling!!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant i am so pleased for you.

The previous owner hwo bought the bit of green belt at the back - he had a ride on mower, but we went for the bot. His mower was stolen too and he was police! She is called Bessie I will take you a photo later and cuts it all without any cuttings for raking - just the tiniest bit. She is adorable and like another pet seems to (coincidence) come over to you when you are outside.

Your cat is a fighter? How old is he?

Sleek is definitely able to protect her home and herself, but she isn't really a fighter. bless her.

How's the bike? Still enjoying it? ((()))

Morning Toady

Woodlice yes same here so many of them! and unfortunately I see two sp****s here in ma hooose! Help!!! One in the shower………..noooo! one on the ceiling outside the bedroom door I will be trapped soon where is Paul??? I mean what else does a woman have a husband for? Well this one anyway!

Mizuna let me know what it's like I have never grown it even though i ought to because I love rocket and you can even cook it i think🤔 I hope the sweet peas recover I think they will mine are very very often 'leggy' i think in all the years I ahve grown them I only ever had one or two really good years and one of them they got covered in green flies and I couldn't bring any inside!!!!

New generation of Blackbirds ah well that's sad, but given time you will get these ones to love you too just as much as the originals. Life goes on I suppose.

Sleek has left for yours already she saw that the shop is coming today! Sorry about that. What on earth have you ordered for her?

My new microwave has arrived and it has a child lock so I've been practising! I know the gender of the baby. Do you want to know? Or guess first even?

Where's teh self sown grassy thing? I love my daisy grubber it's fabulous I must however attach the pink tape to it or i won't find it one day and will lose it. Yes GW tonight it is actually Friday thank goodness.

Yes no COVID for me or Paul I think we have his Aunt to thank for that and for not having to dress up for the party which was 60s/70s.

Enjoy your day. I must take a Bessie Bot pic for Charlestown….

Gosh it's tricky remembering to shrink the photos isn't it?

• bosh
    Options

good morning everyone wppl xx

• Charlestown
    Charlestown Member Posts: 250
    Options

Good Morning

12° Hazy with rain after tea. Meant to be hot next week.

@Skinny Keef ive never seen deliquents riding quads only men in their 50’s these are expensive quads not the scrambler off road types they could never afford the fancier ones. Ive seen the trikes again not kids riding them they are expensive. We had a couple of kids riding off road bikes but the police have seized them.And yes crazy riding with no helmet just crazy!! If buying the bike is an investment & u can afford it then why not?

@frogmorton Yes i want to see the bot. How does it compact so much grass into its little frame? My cat Little Boy has just turned 2.hes neutured & hates absolutely hates the girl cat next door. He doesnt like any cat & my other cat doesnt like him 🤣Hes a bit wild as when i got him he were feral, never handled at all. He were in a room in a huge farmhouse with 3 mum cats & i think 14/15 kittens.So although he likes me & my son hes still skittish with noises or even us if we move too fast. My other cat Fatty aka Oreo is the most loving laid back playful cat ive ever had. We love him. We love them both lol.

@bosh it will get dusty with the builders you will need yr eye drops & be careful breathing it all in!!

@dachshund morinng Joan. Have you got nice weather this weekend. Have you sorted out a new online delivery for yourself????

@toady i shall be keeping an eye on my taters lol hows yr weather?

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,953
    Options

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) how long will it take to do the pack all them up. My appointment yesterday was cancelled he had to go to theatre. I have another appointment. I found the coconut water it was milk. It’s raining here. Have a good day.

Toni (()) that’s good peanut is improving let’s hope it carries on. My appointment yesterday was cancelled he had to go to theatre. I have another appointment on the 5 of June. The hole street is being checked for Asbestos then we are all having new kitchen’s it’s so maddening that is what sue wanted she couldn’t reach any of the cupboards. Have a good day. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) how are you feeling now. It must be very frustrating having men in the kitchen every day. Have a good day love to your mum (())

Skinny Keef have a good day. What ever you decide is the right thing for you to do. Love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

Charlestown (()) yes I found that with the seat on the bike I got a seat cover. Yes I did a S order. Have a good day what ever comes up you planted it good

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni

how are you?

Mums bs is ok 👍

I managed an early morning walk today before the “kitching hour” as toady very appropriately calls it lol

And am generally feeling a lot better than yesterday 🙏

Mxt hangover not so bad right now thanks

But it was quite bad yesterday, was feeling very nauseous etc

LA is being helpful, jealous but helpful, as far as I can gather

thanks about sis, yes I can understand, when we were little my dad just took my mum for granted, much as he does now, but I won’t dwell on that depressing fact

Kitchen is going ok I guess,

Kettle etc have also been relocated

No wall removal though 👍

Mum and even dad cooked a bit in advance- I wasn’t allowed to help again

So no takeaways yet luckily

Lord Internet is behaving currently

But I like the idea of a supernanny!
    maybe the SN can babysit my dad?
    She can withhold sausage rolls to control his tantrums and ensure that he eats whole large freezer bags full of marrots / carries

Maybe she can do some fresh fruit shopping for me too

Sounds like a great idea all round lol

Have a good afternoon Toni tc xx

Ps vegan date - sweetened doughnuts or “donuts” as Pinterest call them 😂xx

• toady
    Options

Morning (afternoon, eek) 😴 half asleep still, bins were early and woke me up and I was late getting to sleep (own fault) so would rather have slept on 🙄. Thank goodness for tea.

Sleek will have plenty of choice here today frog, they have just been, I did order custard doughnuts with her in mind but if she'd rather a cinnamon iced bun or a crumpet she's welcome 🤭 the order isn't all bakery goods, honest 🍎🥕🌽. Nothing missing just yogurt sub to fat free, no use to skellies 💀 but otherwise all there so 👍️. Yes I look forward to trying mizuna, few other salad bits just coming up already like Charlestown but not much, really must get on with things now, peas & beans. Does look a bit drizzly.. might be a brighter bit hopefully. The seedy thing came up between paving last year, the leaves were so strong & glossy/spiky didn't look like a weed I thought it was a bulb or something then it did this feathery thing. Presumably nothing exciting & I can dig it out. Yes am finding the picture settings v odd, I set my last pic smaller deliberately and checked it, but later on it had gone big I swear 🤔. How are you getting on with the microwave, not locking you out I hope 😁. Baby news, well as you are accepting guesses I call 💙 (to use the old fashioned colour code), knowing how good I am with 50/50 guesses then probably pink 😉. Love to all. Have a good day xx (yes why is 'grandad' not dealing with spiders.. 😱 at least 2 in separate places is better than 2 in the same place.. if you follow.. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 😱).

Hello joan, oh no not a cancellation again, how unlucky 😕 I hope the new time is not more inconvenient. Glad you found the coconut 😊 I have had my shopping now they are so quick and it's good that you can track them all the way. That's awful about the asbestos and the kitchens absolutely typical for them to do that 😕. It wasn't many parcels but sometimes it seems to be a job that spins out to take half the day, split into stages, booking in the postage then printing out the labels, if you don't organize yourself and get on early. Nothing today. Bit of drizzle here mainly it's just dull which is a shame. May be a couple of better days next week 🤞 xx

Hi bosh, hope kitchen progressing well, and at least it's the weekend now 👍️ hope the sore arm is improving and the various trials & tribulations of mxt 🤞 see you later on I expect :) xx

SK eek everyone seems to have been having these high temps but me it was nothing like that warm here, sorry you both got a touch of it, I'm sure it seems easier to feel the effects of the heat now and more so than it used to 🤔 funny weather I suppose 🙄. Hope Sucré ok today, you too. Buy the bike, says me airily that never spends more than 2 figure sums on anything much 🤭. Hope you all have an ok weekend :) xx

Charlestown there is finally spud growth in my main big bag 😀. Weather just dull & a bit rainy looking hasn't come to much but no sun at all. 22 degrees blimey it wasn't that here but yes I suppose was able to go for a walk in a hoody not a coat which is a vast improvement 🌞 xx.

edit got distracted in the middle of this, must get some late lunch 😬 will pop back later 👋 have a good afternoon all xx

• toady
    Options
  • Skinny Keef
    Options
  • bosh
    Options

hi Joan

How are you today?

I’m not too bad thanks

Just a bit of an upset stomach really

Mum is ok today thanks 🙏

Yes it is annoying about the kitchen

And the microwave and fridge are in the utility room which is freezing in the morning

Have a nice evening and take care xx

• Skinny Keef
    Options

decided against the bike. Too much money.

• Skinny Keef
    Options

Sucré much better today, but complaining of tummy ache.

Off to bed. Too much pain to even think.

• bosh
    edited 3. May 2024, 20:15
    Options

Hi Toni and toady

How are you toady?

I just Wanted to tell you about LA’s best day ever

So what happened is LA told his mum that today at school was “ the best day ever” but didn’t elaborate

but I have imagined in my mind what this best day could consist of

I think it’s possible I’m hoping it’s not the case but it’s definitely possible that he and Lorenzo somehow infiltrated the lady babies’ toilets and put water all over the floor like they did in the boys toilets once long ago.
    The problem is of course is that when Lorenzo says jump LA definitely says how high And the fraternal

love hits his eye like a big pizza pie and that’s a result of the paint fumes, Only joking 😂

today there were no paint fumes exactly, but the builders did spray some kind of chemical coating and it gave me the most awful headache for many hours
    Got very cold at one point, I went to the other room eventually and put the heating on and all that kind of stuff but wasn’t such a nice day.
    Also stomach is a bit upset well more than a bit but that’s not the end of the world

• bosh
    edited 3. May 2024, 20:22
    Options

hi again toady and Toni

Sorry something very weird happened there

Tech issue I guess

Goodnight toady Toni SK and C

I did try to write more but something wasn’t working - the Norwich thing was a joke incidentally

Take care everyone im shattered now xx