Pocket Duties for Iris (dorcus) ......

Options

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Iris

Just to say I hope everything has gone well for you today.

Thinking of you loads.

Lots love and ((()))s,

Tillyxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    No news I am afraid Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi All,

Just heard she got the replacement which is good, they did her ulna as well and she should be home tomorrow.

Bless her she been a bit unwell after the ga but she is ok. Hopefully she will get a good night and feel a lot better tomorrow. You all take care Cris xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Thanks Cris

Phew, toni's impatience was visible here and I was worrying too until I got to your update.

Iris, well done lovey. Am sure they have looked after you well and I hope you are starting to feel a little better tomorrow and can soon be home.
    Very gently hugs and healing wishes. (((( )))
    love always
    Chris xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Thanks Cris its good to know thing are ok for Iris and she will be home real soon , this ga stuff is not always nice for all , well done Iris rest easy x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning dorcas, 'tis I, Diabolic Damsel, hoping that you had some sleep last night and are feeling somewhat less horrible this morning. Got the morphine-on-demand thingy going? I like the morphine-on-demand thingy, it's one of my all-time favourites, it's up there with beer, men and white wine. And salt and vinegar crisps, Branston pickle, sunny mornings and driving Daisy. Remember, MASH is there if needed. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning Iris

Hope you slept well and that you are home soon where you can then rest properly.

Take care
    Thinking of you
    Juliepf x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi All,

She didn't have a very good night bless her but is still hoping to get home later today. With luck she will feel a lot better soon. Cris xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Hi Cris i am sure Iris will feel better when its her own bed she is sleeping in , hopefully later to day xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks Cris for the brilliant PA duties...
    Iris Im so sorry you had a bad night, I suppose that has to be expected, but I have everything crossed for you...sending my very good vibes....and lots of love and hugs ((((((())))))
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Iris, So sorry you had a bad night, Hope you are feeling more comfortable today, Hope you get home today and be back in your own bed! Take care big (()) . Amanda, (bubbadog).xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I hope you are feeling a tad better now. Hope you had something nice to eat to perk you up this morning and that GA is wearing off.
    Best wishes to you,

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jayneys
    jayneys Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Sorry im a bit late but i am wishing you well Iris,allthe very best Jayne xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh he is sounding so much better today..... They are letting her out sometime and think they need to tie her to the bed she is so eager to go :lol:

She said she can feel you all in her pockets and is getting all the vibes your sending.

Hey wally got a little brother... nasty little thing is biting her just now but he will settle. (for the newbies wally is iris's replacement wrist the new lad is her new replacement)

You all take care. Cris xx

Iris when you gets in you drink, and drink ad drink some more then go get some sleep! Flakes are still working then :wink: (((((((((( )))))))))) xxx

Hi Jayne there is no such thing as late flower. x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Hi Pigeon :grin:

Thnak you thank you for the update.....so very glad she is way better today and that wally has a new friend....is a new name required???

Iris

I am hoping that very soon you are home and tucked up in your own bed.

Love and hugs

Toni xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Glad it's going well, Dorcas, and won't it be lovely to get to your own bed? Will there be a naming ceremony for Wally2? You look after yourself.

Thanks for the update, skezier.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Ah yes Sticky....we might need a bottle of champagne....

mind wouldn't it hurt? :shock:

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Sticky and Toni you start to try and hit her new joint with a bottle of champagne you might fnd she can still run :lol::lol:

He has a name but Sticky Wally is the big brother and been there a year or more... he had his naming ceremony.... :lol:

Hi All,

She is home now and being made to behave by her sister. She sends you her love and thanks and will post as soon as she is able. It might take a min or two before she can though.

You all take care and leaving a hug to you all from Iris as instructed xx

Iris you keep the cage as long as you need him... he needs a break from me anyway... just don't let him out :wink: xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I am so glad to hear that you are home and that your twister is there to take care of you. I hope you feel better just for being back within your own four walls - that can make such a difference, yes? Sleep well tonight, you need your rest. DD
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Iris

Just leaving some more gentle hugs and good wishes. Glad your sis is there to help out. (hey I love that word twister DD, I have one of those too and they are good to have around :grin:)
    Hope you have a better night Iris and that things settle quickly for you. Sleep well (((( ))))
    love
    Chris x
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Iris

Just popped in to say "hello" and that I am thinking of you and sending lots of love and ((()))s.

Tilly xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Iris and thankyou again to your lovely PA
    Im so glad you are home...much better than hospital beds.....and your lovely sister looking after you....I hope the pain gets easier every day... and Wally isn't to jealous.. :roll: :grin:
    Sending you loads more hugs ((((())))
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    You gotta a twin sister too, chris7? I never knew that! I got the word from caterina57, who has a twister too, it's a beaut isn't it? :smile:

Morning gorgeous, I hope all is well with you, Wally1, Wally2 and your twister. I really hope you are feeling better/brighter for being home. DD
  • dippyhips
    dippyhips Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Just would like to wish you well ((((())))) and hope you are being well looked after in the comfort of your home and you are feeling alot better soon
    Love from Sue xxxxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Just a quick hello and good luck from me too, Dorcas.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright