When two worlds collide

Options
tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 5. Jun 2011, 20:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
One week today in a secret location, somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, two goliaths of the arthritic world will meet for the very first time..
Characters so large and insane that a venue for this meeting has had to be built from scratch, made from re-inforced titanium... A cage, if you will..
A meeting on this scale has never happened before, boffins predict earthquakes in San Francisco, forest fires in Austraila, a tsunami on the river Thames, sand storms across the beach in Skegness, and worst of all....

A black hole in the very spot that these two behemoths meet...

All of this is pure speculation, scientists have had to invent a new term for this meeting, they are calling it a Farragin.

It is expected that these two maniacs will get on 'like a house on fire' according to a fellow forum member, who's identity has had to be kept a secret for fear of awkward questions being asked, like:
"How did you know about this before us? :eek: "

It has been a meeting that has had to be planned with precision and the utmost of care, should these two gargantuans decide it, they could join forces and take over the world, the only saving grace for mankind is that they are both taking with them a much calmer, sedate and far prettier colleague in the form of their spouses.. These two brave females are the only thing that stands between the world and the insanity that could ensue should the beasties be allowed to roam free..
Each demon will be shackled with chains made in the depths of Hades, by Satan's very own metalworker Shnorbitz.. (not a very frightening name I know, blame his Mum)

At approximatley noon on that day, the two will meet, hands will be shaken and pi55 will be taken..

On the one hand, a man from the North, known for his wit and charm, good looks and dimples. On the other, a man from darn sarff sumwhere, known for his.. Erm, wit I suppose :shock: :lol::wink:

If you happen to be in the Northern Hemisphere on that fateful day, please find an appropriate hiding place, preferably an air raid shelter of some description, and stay there until the event is over with.

I am of course talking (more like inane babbling) about me and Mellman meeting up a week today, lol..

I am really looking forward to meeting him, he was one of the very first on here to welcome me and has become a great friend.. I really do pity the Wives though, bless em... They will have to either keep us under control or sneak away when we ain't looking and find a nice quiet bar where they can hear themselves thinking :shock: :lol:

Right, got a plant to pot, nope, still not done it yet.. lol

Hope everybody is good today :grin:
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You sure it shouldn't be pot to plant? :smile: What on earth have you been eating/inhaling/swallowing/ - you got too many pain patches on or summat? Ye gods, I thank whoever I live in Suffolk and will therefore be in a safe area away from this rendezvous of two giants of the forum.

Have fun you two. I am sure it will be a total blast! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    What drug is that then tony ...a PI 55
    how often do you take it :lol:

Ohhhh I have i just taken one with a cuppa and this reply?

Hope you mellman and your good ladies all have a lovely time.

juliepf x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i live in worksop and do hope it furthy enough away to be safe know the meeting will go with a bang have fun val
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    im in south wales so will be fine when the big bang happens :wink: have fun the pair of you
  • fudge
    fudge Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Have you taken over an island for this event way up north :lol::lol:

Hope a great time is had by all and the weather is on it's best behaviour.

fudge
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Well it wouldn't be much of a secret location if I told everyone would it :shock: :lol:
    Don't worry Len, you'll no doubt read about it in the press or watch it on Sky news...
    :lol::lol:

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 22. May 2011, 12:47
    Options
    Characters so large and insane that a venue for this meeting has had to be built from scratch, made from re-inforced titanium... A cage, if you will..

So which zoo is the meeting taking place in then :?: and can we all come to stare in wonder and amazement at you two perfect specimens of the Arthritic World :?: :lol::lol:

Having already met you, Tony, and lived to tell the tale, I can vouch for the fact that Mell is in for a great day- a meeting of two forum heroes :!: I wish I could be a fly on the wall to listen to the conversation :!: I hope that your two good ladies will be able to get a word in edgeways :!: :lol:

Have a great time :!: ( I know that you will :grin: )

Your amigo, Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    Options
    We have also taken out a super duper (much better than the bog standard one) wonderbar injunction out details of this up coming event.. Security has been stepped up a notch after a suspicious package was sent to my home address...
    I wast in the guise of an electric company, an alleged 'bill' yeah right, like that's for real... I had it taken to the end of the street and destroyed by the bum squad, the bomb squad were busy looking after or beloved Queen, so I just paid a couple of tramps to burn it with some lighter fluid.... Their payment... Whatever lighter fluid was left.. Their little faces lit up :shock: :shock:

So for the time being both myself & my counterpart have had to hire some extra security, don't worry tax payers, you're paying... :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Oh Tony, you have such an imagination, you should write stories for a living. It kept me reading with pleasure.

Have a super time with Mellman and his wife. Be good, that's if that is possible.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Go on you mad bugger...I would love to be face to face with Mell when he has one of his rants.....please dont come away till he has one....they really are renowned.....you could play your music to it... :lol::lol: have a good time you 4 :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    See Toni Bab's has it about right do you know what your letting yourself in for mate!?, get me in full flow (esepcially with a load of ale in me tum) and I can suck all the oxygen out of the room and cause a abr fight at the same time, just call in a knack I have!.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    You'll behave, I'm sure of that.. If I can't keep you in check them I'm sure Janet will be able to, lol...
    Did your extra security turn up yet? Got a bit worried about mine,i think he's 'a friend of Dorothys' if you know what I mean.. Told me he had to frisk me each morning before we left the house... Told me that to make sure that I hadn't been bugged... (yeah,i misunderstood him the first time too) he'd have to strip me to mi boxers... All very strange, lovely fella though, really friendly :shock: :roll: :shock: lol
    Did get a bit weird when he said I'd have to frisk him though :eek: :???: Said there was a small chance he could have been... Buggered,i mean bugged, sorry... His words not mine...
    He said as a professional he wasn't willing to take the risk.. I asked him when Janet would be frisked, he just said, oh, she'll be fine I'm sure :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Think I'll ask for a new detail tomorrow...
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    You'll behave, I'm sure of that.. If I can't keep you in check them I'm sure Janet will be able to, lol...
    Did your extra security turn up yet? Got a bit worried about mine,i think he's 'a friend of Dorothys' if you know what I mean.. Told me he had to frisk me each morning before we left the house... Told me that to make sure that I hadn't been bugged... (yeah,i misunderstood him the first time too) he'd have to strip me to mi boxers... All very strange, lovely fella though, really friendly :shock: :roll: :shock: lol
    Did get a bit weird when he said I'd have to frisk him though :eek: :???: Said there was a small chance he could have been... Buggered,i mean bugged, sorry... His words not mine...
    He said as a professional he wasn't willing to take the risk.. I asked him when Janet would be frisked, he just said, oh, she'll be fine I'm sure :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Think I'll ask for a new detail tomorrow...
    :grin: Tony I dont know what you are on...but I want some.. :lol: Im sure you will all have a good time...
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    Options
    did you mean to say summat then Barbara?
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    Options
    yip its at the bottom....I blended in with yours... :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    Options
    How very dare you pinch my font? Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Thought I would bump this post up to remind folks to hide somewhere safe, hopefully lead-lined around noon the morrow.
    Doomsday is almost upon us dear readers....

Lord forgive us.

Lol

Goodnight folks.. Think I'd better get plenty of rest, tomorrow will be a long day :lol::lol::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Yep, a good nights rest for both of you. Then tomorrow it begins. I'm far enough away that I can relax.

Have a really good time all four of you.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • valval
    Options
    will be in sheffield will i be safe could always pop to meadowhell
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Mmmmm, Sheffield could still be in what is going to be classed as 'the termination zone', I do hope that meadowhell has a basement, preferably with very thick, concrete lined walls...

Don't say I don't warn you....
    :green :green :green :green :green

valval wrote:
    will be in sheffield will i be safe could always pop to meadowhell
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    have great day both of you sure it will be full of fun . no meadowhell does not have cellers i am doomed doomed captain mannering
    val
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Think I am in the 'zone'
    being in Halifax.
    Am I correct?
    Do I need to go in hiding.?

Kath
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Is it happening now? Can't hear nuffink. But I am in Suffolk. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Just read this and I am glad that I am down South. I am well and truly away from the ZONE.

Hope you have a good day and you dont cause too much trouble. Look after yourselves
    Jakib0644.gif
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    It's nearly 3 in the afternoon now, so I guess that the two worlds have collided by now. I keep watching the news in case there's been a revolution declared somewhere up north, but all seems to be quiet on the northern front so far. Perhaps you've put the world to rights by now, Tony and Mell, so we can all relax :lol: .

Have a great time, and I look forward to seeing some photos, hopefully.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif