I've been to see my GP.

Options
13»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just looked at my last post "mets" I take it for that you read "melts" :lol:

Give the meds time......you not been on them long.
    The other thing .....I've got a to do list that sounds like yours and goodness knows when it'll get done :oops:

Love
    Hileena
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    did they give any indication as to how long to give em?
    I know mine was a good few weeks.. I truly hope they help hun.
    I'm back in mi pit.. This is definitely turning into a flare :roll:
    Got pillows & bolsters galore for the knees n back, wheatpacks rested 'neath hurty eblows.. I've taken to calling them that now they've annoyed me.. Lol
    If you're in the pit my friend, I'm only a couple of floors :grin: above, I'll dig down with my metaphoric shovel of happiness, lower myself with the rope of lunacy, and together we will find the staircase of the happy joy joy.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Bring the moglet too. (I can't believe I just typed that!) Thanks Tony, you always, always cheer me up, you daft loon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Ra is our tour guide on this epic journey from the 'pits' my dear. We would be lost without him. He's a fully trained sherpa, chef, first aider, bell-ringer (don't think we'll be using that skill on this particular trip) qualified shrink, classically trained harpist, basketball referree, deep sea diver & digital watch repairer. Can also speak several languages. He's pretty handy to have on the team :grin: :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    And there's me thinking he's only a pretty cat. :roll: Honestly, what am I like? :smile:

Bell ringer? :shock:
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    dd I am glad R tony made you smile.....he made me laugh too.
    But....did he forget the milk tray :lol:

I have been trying to cook up some story to make you laugh too but I am sorry my imagination isn't too good.

I hope you are feeling a little brighter as the evening approaches
    Take care

Juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    Options
    My poor Julie, this is no tail (tail, get it?) nor yarn being spun.
    For this feline we have in our possession is unique indeed..
    DD, I don't think it's my place to describe he's experience as a, erm, bell ringer.. I assumed he had been part of some church group, but from what I can gather it's all to do with being an expert in torture :shock: :shock:
    I dare not say any more, he can read many languages, also braille.. Makes a mean Yorkshire Pudding, can ski, pilot light aircraft, has a gcse in origami, can lay carpets, legally operate a mangle in public, once worked as a bingo caller, was the real inventor of velcro but st that time cats were not allowed to hold patents, once knocked Mike Tyson out after the boxer insulted his whiskers.. And.... Contrary to popular belief, he does have opposable thumbs.. :shock: :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Oh Tony, you utter, utter clot! :grin: Thank you for a fantastic giggle, laughing always helps matters, yes? Thank you. DD
  • madwestie
    madwestie Member Posts: 383
    Options
    DD hope things pick up for you soon. Sorry i have not posted sooner i think i must have missed this one (i really do need to make that opticians appointment)
    I have only just seen this post and Tony whatever you are on I want some.....

Tracey
    Ps can i borrow RA please and does his skills include computer programming as i could really use some help and Maddie although Cris and Sticky will vouch makes a great cup of tea her computer programming skills are rubish....
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Tracey, Ra is available to rent on an hourly basis, I've been his PIMP-DADDY for many years now & have never had any complaints..
    He's a fully qualified computer expert, worth his weight in gold, and that's some weight..
    I really consider myself more of a caretaker than an owner as he should really be classed as one of the 'wonders of the world'
    He once held the world record for eating gravel, he's a fully qualified gas fitter, was in charge of trimming Lionel Richie's moustache through the mid eighties as barber to the stars back then, trained stone mason, massuesse, photographer, lion tamer, credit card fraudster, optician, trout tickler, wig weaver & break-dancer.

He taught Chuck Norris everything he knows too..

Right.. Back to renting him out...
    He's expensive Tracey!!
    :shock: :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    :grin:

Oh, what are you like, tjt? :roll: Only you could come up with summat as daft as this! Bless you, still giggling! DD
  • tjt6768
    Options
    There's nowt like a good giggle eh :wink::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP