Juliepf is in trouble.

Options
124»

Comments

• suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    ooooh, a drink, my ears pricked right up!!!!! :shock: :grin: Don't worry we shall remind him!!!! :lol: Now, lets get a bottle in for you when you come home. :grin:
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Hi Julie, ive got some drawers that need tidying and some things that need sorting if u need to keep busy. x:lol:

Will be with you Fri until u get out, so hope my blasted knee is better or i wont be keeping still x:wink:

Am about if u need to talk, take care.xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    julie you will never be alone in your wait while you have us we are here for you take care val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Suzy......I will make him wear a bell so he cant hide from his responsibilitis of keeping your glasses full x:lol:

Clare, Will bring plenty of those charity bags then, love tidying drawers x:-D
    I hope that your knee starts to feel better soon hun, I know how much pain you are in. Take care.

Val you are a pal, always there for me x:-) i thank you it is much appreciated.

love juliepf x
  • valval
    Options
    also watch harry and think he a great dancer and not bad to look at lol
    val
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Just want to add some more hugs and to say I am thinking of you. I also find keeping busy helps so I have found myself making lists and ticking them off and then writing some more!!

Lots of gentle hugs and good vibes coming your way,

Lv, I x
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Supplies have been sorted, as long as transport is picking up en route, will bring some christmas cake and some of my vintage sloe gin (medicinal) to keep us pocket peeps happy.
    x:shock: x:roll: x:wink:
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Thinking of you luvie..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Julie x:-)

This time next week you will be home or due home. x;) Thinking of you, my lovely. So, if you are counting, which you probably are, it is 4 more sleeps at home. Try not to worry, Julie, nothing will change, if you do or if you dont, deep breaths, keep busy, keep safe. You have waited so long for this day, with trepidation, of course, I know about that, but you shall be in safe hands, with Rich close by yourside.

Love and gentle hugs
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning gorgeous. :wink: ((())) xx DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    thinking of you pal ((())) val
    val
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    I just want to add my get better soon wishes to those you've already had. I do hope that with absolute rest that the antibiotics will kick in and all will go ahead as planned. Stay strong and rest as much as you can. Big hugs, Rita.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    x:-? I really don't know what to say to you lovely people, I am trying to type this but the eyes are all blurry (must be condensation :lol: )

Right I have pulled myself together.
    It is sooo good to know you are all with me in spirit, this is such a wierd week for me. I feel in a real spin. I keep looking at the clock and wishing the time would pass quickly, I am trying to find things to do but I can not concentrate. Gosh....i am such a wimp.....I know every one feels this way when they are waiting for their ops and there has been lots of you on this forum who have been so brave....someone please slap me.

I did have a lovely weekend, we went and bought a new dinnerset so atleast I dont have to worry that on boxing day my dinner would be served up on a pan lid. :lol: I now have 8 plates etc that match x:-P
    after nearly 28 years of marriage it is the 1st time we have splashed out on such a nice set. (I feel so very posh :lol: )

Val Ironic clare traluvie elna and dd.....save some of that special vingate sloe gin of clares for me....oooh I may fancy a mince pie too x:-D

elna....I am brathing (breathing even x:lol: ) very deep, infact, the head went light :shock: a bit too much eh?
    And yes you are quite right.....I will be hopefully on my way home sometime today next week x:-D
    Take care everyone
    Love (((((()))))))) from Julie xx

RITA sorry we just bumped thankyou my lovely for your huugs & wishes x:-)
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Julie, your dinner set sounds lovely. I bought some new wine glasses this weekend, to replace the ones I have broken through :oops: dropping. I will bring them along for Clares sloe gin, which sounds fab. :grin: Shall I bring a slice of lemon and a dash of tonic?? Nibbles anyone, I like cheese straws. I think we may be a giggly group, we shall ahve to be quiet and not make too much noise or we will get thrown out!!!! :shock:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Julie
    I am glad you have had a good weekend...nothing like retail therapy....I am thinking about you....and like Elna says we will soon all be posting on your recovery thread....sending loads of hugs (((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara