Options
    Hello my lovely. ((((())))). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,954
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    how are you today try not to wear yourself out its very hard to rest when you have animals and they do keep your mind off
    things you dont want to think about.
    take care ((((((((cris))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Cris

just calling in to add my best wishes to the thread.

Hoping the pain from hole-digging is easing :(

Love and hugs

all of us here

and Toni xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Oh You lovely folk!

Just very emotional still but had a bit of good news..... The hole hurt... was let down by the help but under the circumstances it probably better that way....

Alba knows something is wrong with 'mummy' so is in here welded to my side... it helps eh? Swapped the old black collie under my feet for a white grease covered monster under my feet.. well on them actually.....

I just feeling very sad and very tired and hell do I miss him.... which is a bit of a surprise cus of how difficult he was.

I am sorry I am all behind on pm's and everything... kinda like some kind of suspended animation in a way....

One thing is for sure.. there are no words that convey how much I appreciate each and every one of you and your messages have so helped...

I am not good with death.... I spiral back to the ones that really hurt as well as the one that does if that makes sense?

Makes the bones hurt more and the body feel heavier as well so i must step off the spiral eh?!

Toni least I remembered to do your thread, I hope you have a lovely day and if your the reason the rain has at last stopped thank you! xx

Right I better drag my self out the cell and stop sitting here ad rescue the cats from Alba (who is now up on the settee trying to sit with them and Slurps..... Slurps isn't too sure about this sister for sure....)

Please know how much I appreciate you all and many, many, many thanks cus that was a hard put down and the standing for so long and the hole digging etc have also added to it all.

Love and (((( ))))'s man ones included Cris xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hey Chris, I've been crying reading all the lovely messages passed to you and about what had happened to poor Ben. I've sure he loved you with all his heart. I know how hard it is to make a decission like that, your pet becomes more than a pet over the years it becomes part of your family ( I'm sure you've noticed with bubba, my OH and me. We call him our baby). So seeing your baby in pain is so hard, and it's down to you to make the hard decision. I've been through that before now and I remember how part of me couldn't do it and part of me knew it was the right thing to do. Bubba is an old boy and I know my OH & myself dread the thought of making the decision. I think that's why we spoil him rotten and over fuss him now.
    But Chris I've seen how big your heart is with the way you help us when we're down, so it's time for us to comfort you. I wish I was there with you to give you a big hug but I can't be with you so know I send you a big ((HUG)) and I've cried right through typing this. I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi just wanted to let you know still thinking of you and that you are not alone we are all sending positive thoughts your way take your time we understand but are here when you need us val
    val