Good luck for tomorrow, May

Options
13»

Comments

• applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    May, it sounds as if you are coping sooo well although it is obviously very hard work. I hope John has recovered from his dizzy spell. It always amazes me when I see very overweight doctors or nurses. You're not heartless at all May. It sounds very frustrating for you. You really must take full advantage of your breaks so that you can recover somewhat or you won't be able to keep going. I think it is the right thing that your brother stays in a hotel. Even if they help out, you will feel as if you have to entertain them. Please moan away. We are all hear to listen to each other. Hope you manage a good night's sleep tonight. (((hugs)))
    Christine
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Thinking of you and John,sending hugs (((()))) Mig
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    I don't think you are moaning, May. You have so much to cope with and I think you are, as a well known person from Strictly would say, A-MAZ-ING! Please try and have your little breaks when you can. You need them to re-charge yourself. We all understand how difficult it must be for you. Do hope you enjoy your little outing with your daughter.

Take care, May. Beryl. ((()))
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Options
    Hello May,

Nothing to add to the others, just planting some hugs and virtual support! I hope you've had a wonderful day :)

Best wishes,
    Phee
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi May
    Great to hear you
    You are coping really well. You take your "ME" time and enjoy yourself while you are out.

Love
    Hileena
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    I hope you managed to enjoy your mini-break, May. No wonder your nerves are on edge. I've no idea how you manage to cope. I also hope the weekend is good. ((((()))))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright