Re:Val a true friend.

13»

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Val was a giver, not a taker. For this reason she stood out in this increasingly selfish age and she had a great sense of humour, she often made me laugh out loud. I shall miss that very much. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Its so sad...she was only in her 50s...but what a lovely legacy she has left...she really was a brave lady...like you say she was a giver not a taker..very rare in this day and age...My thoughts go out to Steve and her sons....they will feel so lost....
    Love
    Barbara
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    I am totally stunned to hear this. Why does this happen to the nicest people? I really don't know what else to say except that, my thoughts are with her family at this horrible time.
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    I am so sorry to have only just seen this post.
    My thoughts are with her family and friends, a special lady who could inspire us all to live how she did. x
    Ruby
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Well its Vals funeral tommorrow 10.30. Hope you will all be with me thinking of her in our own way.
    I will never forget you dear friend.
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    I'll be thinking of Val and her family tomorrow. Sending some strength for them.
    Christine
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    I'll be thinking of Val and praying for her family tomorrow

Love
    Hileena
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    I've only just read this about Val. Very sad news and condolences to her family if someone can pass them on for me. She was always very supportive and kind.
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    I've just read this and I'm so sad and sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with the family and all those who loved the wonderful Val. xx