how quickly life can change.

Options
13»

Comments

• Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Yes, it is kind of a long time. I think I'll be visiting the forum quite a bit :D . I love where I live but by myself, it feels like I'm in the middle of nowhere.

I have a friend reasonably close by who will be checking in, and I may have another friend come mid-month to help with heavier tasks and generally get me caught up on things around the house. I'm looking forward to that because maybe I will finally get caught up on the mostly permanent disaster area I live in :oops: . My healthy brother is about an hour away but he cares for our Alzheimer-mum full-time so it's difficult for him to get away. She can't be left alone.

I'm sure it will go by fast. Time always seems to do that. He's promised to come home immediately if I have a major health-glitch, but that's not going to happen. I'll be fine-ish :D
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Good luck, Anna, I am going away for a few days and may not be able to get on here to see how things are going but I will be thinking of you. Take care and yes, the time will pass because it always does. ((())) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    OH Anna, you are facing a challenge, but at least you should be able to rest more and gather strength. I hope that your friends will drop in as often as they can, in the meantime we can be your virtual friends on a day to day basis.

Sending virtual hugs (((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))

Deb xx