Some of my suggestions for life. ..

Options

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I will rain Hellfire down on all the afore mentioned neuscenses. . :D

for anyone reading this that doesn't know me. Please take everything I say with a pinch of salt. . Then burn me :lol:

people who's voices go up a notch at the end of every sentence like the Australians do. . Yep - burn em :lol:

People using mobile phones whilst driving. . Burn em, slowly
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Should this thread be re-named "Grumpy old Arthritics"?
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

Can we put pavement parkers and their cars on the bonfire? My pet hate at the moment. Fed up of having to squeeze past them sideways. And tv programmers who keep switching programmes round for the football/ tennis etc. Can't find any of the programmes I want to watch.

Are you still on the naughty step Tony? :lol:
    Christine
  • Slosh
    Options
    Re pavement parkers. I have to park on tbe the pavement in my road as it's narrow and there are marked bays. I do make sure I stay within the lines though so please don't put me on the bonfire!

Agree about BBC and sports. Why not just start broadcasting earlier on BBC 3 and 4 and put the sport on there?
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • applerose
    Options
    Ok Slosh. I'll let you off. I'm talking about when there is absolutely no reason for a car to be almost completely on the pavement and wheelchairs and prams need to go on the road to get past.
    Christine
  • Slosh
    Options
    Thank you Christine for saving me from the bonfire! I do agree with you about being annoyed when people do it when they don't have to. They are probably the same people that park in disabled parking spaces they don't need.
    Julian of Norwich
  • tjt6768
    Options
    My bottom is still firmly placed on the naughty step lol. I think I starting to like it here :lol:

rude people. . Burn em. . Just no need for bad manners at all.

This flare up I've been having since Monday and all flare ups that any of us suffer. . Burn em. .

Coffee. Nasty stuff. . Bit it. .

Tomatoes. . (AKA Satan's testicles) burn em. Evil little blighters.

PS.. I love being a grumpy bloke :lol::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Slosh
    Options
    With you on the coffee and tomatoes
    Julian of Norwich
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,124
    Options
    Dawn French for me please ugh_zps7284f209.gif just take her away. Oh and Sue Perkins can go with her, she seems to be everywhere you look.

People who make a suggestion as if you are too dim to have considered it yourself. (This year I've been 'told' to get a new boiler, learn to drive, go swimming, take certain meds, get a bus pass, have a 'little try' of someone's drink - I don't drink but erm I have had xx years to do so if I wanted to!! - ..and worse..) Maybe I look stupid. :? For the record, if I'm not already doing a thing I've got a good reason! Blah.

Oh and 'look at your face' (anyone who says this to anyone, not just me personally) - if someone has had a surprise or is reacting to something. Makes my hackles go up.

Gelatine in stupid things that should be suitable for vegetarians and easily could be. Every other vegetarian dish being stuffed to the gills with peppers & spices - bland food fans unite!
  • tjt6768
    Options
    People who swear in public. Burn em

cyclists. . Burn em :lol:

white people with dreadlocks.. idiots. . Burn em

this bloody big cloud about to block the sunshine while I'm soaking it up. . Burn it

people who give their kids ridiculous names like moonlight bedspread.... Burn em severely
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Slosh
    Options
    Re children's names, definitely, I'm so glad my daughter gave her sons sensible names. As a teacher you get to see some real gems! Sometimes the name is ok but the spelling leaves something to be desired.

Men in cities who walk around shirtless in hot weather, ok on the beach but nowhere else.
    Julian of Norwich
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    People who swear in public. Burn em

this bloody big cloud

:?

People who are inconsistent?

Nah. It's a beautiful afternoon - blue sky, warmth, (not unbearable heat), the garden is green and lovely and Mr SW and I have just sat in it and shared a bottle of Grenache. The world is perfect :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Heeheee
    well spotted your stickiness :wink:

I never take my top off unless I'm on the beach. .I ain't ripped enough lol

my cousin called her daughter Autumn Lilly Tinkerbell :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Tomatoes. . (AKA Satan's testicles) burn em. Evil little blighters. :lol: my hubby feels the same about um...
    at the min kids and water pistols..next door and they have a good aim :o ..I'm off to fill a fairy liquid bottle.. :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Use a bucket Barbara lol
    xx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Mrstjt6768
    Mrstjt6768 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Husbands who go on an inane rant about everything that appears on the tv screen when you are trying to listen to it........ burn him severely. :lol::lol::lol:
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    We will have a huge bonfire there's lots of men that need to go on it mine included. Mig
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Mrstjt6768 wrote:
    Husbands who go on an inane rant about everything that appears on the tv screen when you are trying to listen to it........ burn him severely. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Slosh
    Options
    All those salesmen and women who knock on doors trying to sell patios, double glazing etc. Especially if they are salesmen not wearing a shirt.
    Julian of Norwich
  • applerose
    Options
    Mrstjt6768 wrote:

I like this one. :lol::lol::lol:
    Christine
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Mrstjt6768 wrote:

Before I even looked at who sent it I knew it was you :wink:
    inane rants are my forte my darlin wife. . Xx :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Options
    I was going say ..an old David Soul singing Silver Lady ad nuseum between every tv break BUT the brain washing has worked :lol::lol: :P and I love it but think its gone now :(
  • Slosh
    Options
    Parents who think it's ok to let their young children run in and out of my front garden and pick the lavender. Now where's that water pistol?
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    Options
    applerose wrote:
    Mrstjt6768 wrote:

I like this one. :lol::lol::lol:
    Love it ... :D think I might do the same to my OH ..two mins he was in earlier and off he went ..ranting about something on the tv...and yes you miss everything... :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    Options
    Have we had the loud mouths off some of the young mums...they don't talk to there children but shout ..and some quite abusive...on a lighter note...supermarket staff that take the ones from the back of the queue to a new checkout..and we have been stood there ten mins :roll: its like room 101 this :lol:
    Love
    Barbara