Introducing Arthr and the ChangeMakers
Millions of people living with arthritis know how the condition can cause pain and fatigue which can make everyday tasks difficult.
Arthr, a new social venture powered by Versus Arthritis, is developing new products for and with people with arthritis to make daily life easier.
Researchers spoke to several hundred people living with arthritis and heard common themes in the everyday challenges people were facing. These included daily activities like getting dressed, getting washed and cooking. The list was extensive.
They also found that many existing products on the market to help with these everyday tasks just weren’t good enough. Some were not functional, and the design was often old-fashioned and medical.
- 8.2K All Categories
- 751 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 21 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe