Introducing Arthr and the ChangeMakers
Millions of people living with arthritis know how the condition can cause pain and fatigue which can make everyday tasks difficult.
Arthr, a new social venture powered by Versus Arthritis, is developing new products for and with people with arthritis to make daily life easier.
Researchers spoke to several hundred people living with arthritis and heard common themes in the everyday challenges people were facing. These included daily activities like getting dressed, getting washed and cooking. The list was extensive.
They also found that many existing products on the market to help with these everyday tasks just weren’t good enough. Some were not functional, and the design was often old-fashioned and medical.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 676 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 258 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 335 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 270 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe