Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Send Strength
During October, we send strength to everyone affected by arthritis.
Leave a message of strength and support

Is there any way I can stop receiving an email every time someone posts in my groups please?

kathleenTkathleenT Posts: 2,961
edited 6. Oct 2020, 09:33 in Feedback and ideas

Our group is very active, and although I love friends on here. I don't want to receive an email every time a new post has been made. Can I switch this option off please?

“I've got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.”
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

Best Answer

• frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,561 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Kath

Go to your profile

(I click on my avataar) then click on Edit profile

On the right hand side scroll to Notification preferences

Then uncheck all the notifications you don't want - in your case email.

Hope that works

Love

Toni xxx

Answers

• kathleenTkathleenT Posts: 2,961
    “I've got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen.”
    Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
  • BrynmorBrynmor Posts: 623 admin
    edited 21. Sep 2020, 14:32

Hi @kathleenT

Yes, update your Notifications in the way that Toni @frogmorton has suggested.

If you are still getting additional emails that you would rather not receive, do let us know and I will dive in to try to fix things 😃

I also get additional emails at times as I "favourite" ⭐️ some conversations and have left the email notifications on for those. It can lead to a full Inbox until I unfavourite them again...

Looking at our "How to..." section, I see we could probably do with adding a bit more to our Account Profile guide.

Best wishes

Brynmor

• frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,561 ✭✭✭

Thank you Kath for my flowers 💐 😘

Love

Toni xxx