stacey1977 Member Posts: 36
    Options

I definetly prefer tea I drink builders tea the stronger the better

DTPBM

have a favourite flower or plant?

• stacey1977
    stacey1977 Member Posts: 36
    Options

My favourite season would have to be Autumn I love walking through the fallen leaves

DTPBM

Have a favourite place they like to visit?

• Fran54
    Fran54 Member Posts: 180
    Options

My favourite place is Hunstanton in North Norfolk.

There are many places to go bird watching, ( my favourite hobby) but the smaller beaches in the area are clean and fairly empty. Also the area is reasonably flat for walking.

DTPBM

Have a favourite flower?

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options

Oh gosh a favourite flower?!

I love so many🤔

probably wisteria

BTPDM

have a favourite tipple??🍷

• crinkly
    crinkly Member Posts: 148
    Options

At this time of year it has to be last month's home-made elderflower cordial diluted with sparkling water.

I'm T-total but am told prosecco works well with it if you prefer something alcoholic.

DTPBM have a favourite soup?

• Kayla
    Kayla Member Posts: 12
    edited 18. Jul 2023, 20:02
    Options

Tomatoes and basil

DTPBM have a favourite subject they did at school

• crinkly
    crinkly Member Posts: 148
    Options

No contest - PE which I later taught. 😃 I played hockey for county from age 13 then for region and at national U23 trials also swam for county and region in my teens. All many moons ago and no chance these days but it left me with fabulous memories and a lasting sense of achievement that I hope I have passed on to others. These days I encourage opur grandchildren's sporting efforts and enjoy watching many televised sports events. I almost applied a 'do not disturb' sign during Wimbledon - although I'm not a total fan of modern professionalism in sport and have never been a football supporter.

DidTPBM have a most dreaded school subject? 😥 (I had more than one so don't hold back if that was you as well!)

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options

Maths for me totally. We had a scary maths teacher I used to get hiccups every Wednesday as it was double maths😐️

In our school you were graded according to ability I was in the top group but really needed to be in the bottom for maths😳

DTPBM have any pets?

• JenHB
    JenHB Member Posts: 131
    Options

I have a rescue cat called Tilly - very affectionate!

DTPBM have any plans for the summer?

• Dasha_Karu
    Dasha_Karu Member Posts: 17
    Options

Yes

DTPBM watch a lot of films/ movies

• Gemski
    Gemski Member Posts: 4
    Options

Yes

A Black-throated diver, also known as a Loon.

DTPBM have a favourite chocolate?

• KPez09
    KPez09 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Yes I love Black magic box. Bonus is nobody in the house likes dark chocolate so I can have them all to myself. Ferrero rocher have to be my favourite though I can't eat them due to becoming intolerant to dairy alongside my PsA diagnosis

DTPBM love Honeysuckle as much as me?

• PJoanne
    PJoanne Moderator Posts: 39
    Options

Yes, in fact I have been snipping and rooting from a honeysuckle bush planted by my mother in the childhood house. I've left a honeysuckle in the garden of every house I have lived in over the last 35 years!

DTPBM feel strange when it's a full moon?