I’ve just received a letter from my Rheumatologist confirming above condition.
Naproxin has been advised for my GP to prescribe (I need to make an appointment with gp now)
I do not like the sound of the side effects, are other anti inflammatory drugs with lesser side effects?
also over the last month (from my last flare up) I’m starting to see improvement (my lower back goes and pain is down my legs)
is there particular exercise/gym classes/weights etc should be avoided or any in particular that would be helpful.
pre covid I was very fit and did pretty much every kids of class from HIT to Pilates and really want to get back into fitness, back still tight at the moment so range of movement hasn’t come back completely yet.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe