I’ve just received a letter from my Rheumatologist confirming above condition.
Naproxin has been advised for my GP to prescribe (I need to make an appointment with gp now)
I do not like the sound of the side effects, are other anti inflammatory drugs with lesser side effects?
also over the last month (from my last flare up) I’m starting to see improvement (my lower back goes and pain is down my legs)
is there particular exercise/gym classes/weights etc should be avoided or any in particular that would be helpful.
pre covid I was very fit and did pretty much every kids of class from HIT to Pilates and really want to get back into fitness, back still tight at the moment so range of movement hasn’t come back completely yet.
- 8.2K All Categories
- 762 Welcome
- 3.8K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 22 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 570 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 111 Let's Move
- 1 Sports and Hobbies
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 497 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 233 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe