I have arthritis in the base of my spine and coccyx area, I also have joint pain, the worse is my knees and shoulders.
In the past 5 years I have had surgery to reattach my right elbow tendon, after it was damaged from steroid injections, I have had 4 different steroid injections into my lower back and coccyx area, and had my coccyx nerves burned, and nothing is helping, if anything the pain is worse.
I feel really down as I am 51, I work full-time as a front line worker, am on my feet all day, and even on loads of different medication, the pain is always there. I feel and walk like I'm 90.
I have no energy, am constantly tired, and a bit overweight, I am now desperately trying to lose weight, but don't know what exercise I should be doing so I don't damage myself.
Sorry for going on.
- 8.5K All Categories
- 936 Welcome
- 4K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 18 Feedback and ideas
- 39.4K Our Community
- 3.1K Living with arthritis
- 581 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 186 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- 2 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 28 My Triumphs
- 109 Let's Move
- 6 Sports and Hobbies
- 249 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 499 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 234 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe