Biologics next day side effects
New to the community but long time PsA warrior!
I have been on various biologics such as Humira and etanercept but wondering what people have noticed or consider normal side effects that comes as part of these therapies!
For me, I seem to always experience a high pain day/ moving is significantly harder the day after I take my injection. Is this normal ?! Has anyone else noticed this or should I be worried?
Intrigued to hear your thoughts!
Sending love and best wishes to all!
- 7.1K All Categories
- 132 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.4K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 157 Work and financial support
- 524 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 472 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 217 Chit chat
- 213 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe