Improving hand strength
Anyone know if there are any exercises or gadgets to help with hand strength?
I'm struggling with opening things...I live alone and quite rurally so don't see people for weeks.
I'll go to open some juice/cordial and can't get the lid off. I have a 'bottle opener' gadget but seems the bottle lid is too small and it's not gripping. Also struggle with lids on bleach where you have to press in the sides and twist at the same time. Are they're any good gadgets that cover a larger array of sizes? or a gadget specifically for 'child proof' lids?
Or anything I can do to help improve my hand strength?
- 7.7K All Categories
- 476 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 15 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 553 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 244 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 487 Chat and News
- 23 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe