Improving hand strength
Anyone know if there are any exercises or gadgets to help with hand strength?
I'm struggling with opening things...I live alone and quite rurally so don't see people for weeks.
I'll go to open some juice/cordial and can't get the lid off. I have a 'bottle opener' gadget but seems the bottle lid is too small and it's not gripping. Also struggle with lids on bleach where you have to press in the sides and twist at the same time. Are they're any good gadgets that cover a larger array of sizes? or a gadget specifically for 'child proof' lids?
Or anything I can do to help improve my hand strength?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 669 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 220 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe