Recommended knee brace/support for osteoarthritis
This is my first posting, although I've contributed to Versus Arthritis for some time.
I've suffered, like many of us, with arthritis of both hips and a knee for several years. I've fortunately had one hip replacement, 8 weeks ago after going through GP, X- Ray, referral, consultant wait list process (7/8 months) and am now on the consultant wait list for the second hip job.
My situation is manageable, unlike many, with liberal use of Ibruprofen, pain killers and a stick, however I feel I could benefit from by using a knee brace/protector on my right knee. Looking on line there are a vast choice at significantly varying prices. I would welcome any recommendations from those with a positive experience?
Looking forward to any response and best wishes to all.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 222 Work and financial support
- 675 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 14 Food and Diet
- 257 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 334 Chat and News
- 30 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe