Not been on for ages because I’ve been ok up until around May that is !!
pain in elbow and hurts when I use thumb weird I did mention to nurse on last telephone review and she said about using the gel because I’m on methotrexate and sulfasalazine no ibruprofen tablets !
No relief ! Now my thumb joint and knuckle is hurting so hurts when trying to open water bottle ect if that makes sense , and this morning the dreaded foot pain is back when I got outta bed .
I have psoriatic arthritis and currently on 15 mg methotrexate and 6 sulfasalazine tabs a day .
should I ring nurse helpline I think I need my meds changing or something any advise appreciated! Hope everyone is ok xxxx
- 8.4K All Categories
- 922 Welcome
- 4K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 18 Feedback and ideas
- 39.4K Our Community
- 3.1K Living with arthritis
- 580 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 185 Work and financial support
- 365 Young people's community
- 2 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 28 My Triumphs
- 112 Let's Move
- 6 Sports and Hobbies
- 249 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 499 Chat and News
- 27 Val's Cafe
- 234 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe