Hugely swollen feet & ankles
Hi, I've having a 'is this RA or is this normal' moment 🙈
My feet and ankles are currently 3 times their usual size, it's quite difficult to walk as the swelling from the top of my feet squishes my toes with every step. It was like this last week, went down a bit but back with a vengeance these past 3 days.
It's been hot up here for weeks, about 30° these past few days, so I would expect my feet to be bigger because of that but not this size. Elevation, chilling etc is having no effect.
I'm on 20mg MTX and twice daily Sulfasalazine. This will be my first summer on both. My RA is in my feet.
Does anyone else experience this? Is it the medication making it worse? Should I be worried or is it just normal?
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe