Not sure if anyone would be able to help. I had an guided steroid injection in both hands at the end of October.
This particular operation didn't go as it should. Without going into to much detail it went wrong from the start. My local pals were worse than useless and the answer was basically we will learn lessons in the future.
My question is, how would I go about taking the hospital to court? Are there any particular solicitors that people would recommend? Please inbox me with those as I'm not sure if names are allowed in here.
Please also understand that I don't want to do this, but because if the damage caused, I need some extra support and I want to make sure others don't struggle the way I have.
I just don't really know where to start and the are so many companies out there that I don't want to use a bad one.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 18 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.9K Our Community
- 9.1K Living with arthritis
- 81 Hints and Tips
- 231 Work and financial support
- 724 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 4 Want to Get Involved?
- 393 Young people's community
- 9 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 43 My Triumphs
- 136 Let's Move
- 26 Sports and Hobbies
- 18 Food and Diet
- 261 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 18 Community Feedback and ideas
- 355 Chat and News
- 37 Val's Cafe
- 283 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe