Updates to the Online Community
We have now completed the update to the Online Community. This is changing the look of the forums to a "list view" to make finding where to post an easier task.
Does claiming welfare benefits put you off getting more active?
The current welfare system puts off disabled people and those with a long-term health conditions from being physically active. Many are concerned that, if they engage in any form of activity, they will be perceived as having a lower level of need for support, their eligibility for welfare will be challenged and that their access to their current benefits will be stopped.
Share your experience so we can inform the Department of Work and Pensions.
- 7.4K All Categories
- 14 Welcome
- 3.1K Say Hello
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 How to use your online community
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.5K Our Community
- 2.4K Living with arthritis
- 97 Let's Move
- 156 Work and financial support
- 514 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 228 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 21 My Triumphs
- 347 Young people's community
- 438 My child has arthritis
- 461 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 210 Chit chat
- 209 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe