Hi all, I was diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis in early 2021 and been struggling ever since 2020. I am 28 now and have always been very active, fit and healthy. Up until 2021 I travelled the world as a mechanic within the Formula 1 paddock, a stressful hectic lifestyle which was maybe the trigger.
I’m still struggling with finding the right medications and finding it difficult even just going to work or doing anything that I used to enjoy.
Hoping to find a sense of community and be able to help others. This is the start of my story I know it will get better.
- 8.1K All Categories
- 704 Welcome
- 3.7K Say Hello
- 16 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 20 Feedback and ideas
- 39.2K Our Community
- 2.9K Living with arthritis
- 567 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 183 Work and financial support
- 364 Young people's community
- Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 27 My Triumphs
- 110 Let's Move
- 248 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 495 Chat and News
- 26 Val's Cafe
- 231 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe