cafe

Options

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    dead fly biscuits yum i havent had them in ages, i used to dunk them in me coffee but you had to dunk quick or they fell apart hahaha

coco xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Annie

Awe the bones are playing up too. Mine scream at me now. Arthur bit my bum at my birthday party when I was not looking.

Dead fly buscuit ahhgg I boiled one. When I was doing a stew one day years ago I took the lid off to put dumplings in it to finish it and there was a blue bottle on the top floating around.

I had to throw the stew away. He must have come in the window.
    I could not bare the thought of serving that up to my family.

WE had sausages instead.

Trish xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi all just popping in for a cup of tea, how is everyone tonight ?

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Oh Trish, there aren't many peeps who can claim to have boiled a fly!

Hi Jules, we're having a natter about the weather and bones. How are you today? Better, I hope.

I'm going to forget the weather and have another builders.

Annie
  • snowball
    Options
    I'm not bad, went out with my brother and grandma and fell out of the car :roll: looks like I have 2 knees :shock: me thinks I am going to have a bruise in the morning.

Jules xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    For a sec there, I thought you said grandma fell out of the car! I was just about to say how sorry I was for her!

Well, I'm sorry for you instead, hope there are no really bad bruises. Have you had a cold pack on it and what about the arnica gel?

Annie
  • snowball
    Options
    Yes I have rubbed some arnica gel on me knee, my grandma is deaf and has been out with her earing aids in but switched off :roll: They cost her over a thousand pounds and she doesn't switch them on much as she doesn't want to wear the batteries out :lol:

Jules xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Yep, that sounds about right for grandmas! I'm working on a few eccentricities of my own for my daughter to tell the kids about.......any ideas anyone?

Am taking my bones to lie down on the memory foam shortly. Just have to get the night meds ready and have this bedtime builders.

Annie
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Evening All ,

Hope everyone is reasonable.

There is a box ful of eclaires here help yourselves, make sure 1 gets left for Debs. I will have a cuppa and read back.

Rose x
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi, Im here to claim my eclair Rose.

Just read back a bit & sorry to see most of you are suffering with your bones,Im stiff & achy too & im fed up with condesation everywhere.
    I cant get anything dry :x B....y weather :roll:

snowys fed up of sleeping all day as the garden rooms now sprung a leak (well several but it can be sorted when it stops raining :x ) & his gardens got puddles.He's fed up of putting his wellies on for a wee & says his rain mac's getting in the way :shock: :lol::lol:

Jules what you like,your supposed to get in a car not fall out of one :roll: I hope your not to badly bruised. :roll:
    debs
  • roses1
    Options
    My Bruno is the same, fed up with all the rain, sleeping all day and he dont like having a wee in the rain either he could do with wellies and a rain coat. :lol:

Cant get any washing dry either tis a nightmare ! I like it to dry out doors save messing with the tumble dryer.

hope you all feel better after a good nights sleep tonight !

Enjoy your cake Debs!
  • minky67
    Options
    Ive not got a tumble dryer,mine packed up ages ago & i havent really got room for one now.
    I like to dry mine outside too,Im drying it on a airer infront of a storage heater :roll: & ive still got a machine load to dry :roll:
    M-in-law usually helps & does stepsons but she's away & ive had an extra 3 loads on top of ours to do.ARRRGGGHHHH she didnt tell me til last min she was going away.

Got me cake ta :D
    Oh Snowys says to tell Bruno to get the wellies & mac. His are Pink & matching spotted wellies(Dont ask why there pink :roll: ) :lol:
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    It's laundry time throughout, just put ours onto the airer, will take ages to dry. :roll: Been pouring with rain all day long.

Evening to one and all, I can sympathise with the aching joints and the like. Hugs and TLC all round. Cakes, mmmmmmmm, we had family come over today, so we had bought a mountain of cakes, they arrived, with a HUGE cake, now, we have muffins, cream scones, cherry cake, almond slices, country slices, bakewell tart..........we are snowed under with em. :roll: and not hungry. Will have to force some down our necks.

Family took us out to lunch, which was very nice, not seen aunt and uncle, (well OH aunt and uncle), for 8 years. Auntie is a retired nurse, so we were comparing notes and nattering away.

Help yourselves to as many cakes as you like. xxx Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • roses1
    Options
    Lucky bubbles lots of cakes and been taken out for dinner , glad you had a nice time :D

Always lots of washing to do isnt there?

Dont think pink is Brunos colour will have to do some browsing :lol:
  • bubbles
    Options
    roses1 wrote:
    Lucky bubbles lots of cakes and been taken out for dinner , glad you had a nice time :D

Always lots of washing to do isnt there?

Dont think pink is Brunos colour will have to do some browsing :lol:

It is like Widow Twankies laundry here, only the two of us and the washer is never off!!! It breeds in the laundry basket. Just forcing a blueberry muffin down, with some creme fraiche............it was lovely to see them, pit pooped by t time, so had a nap as soon as they had gone.
  • minky67
    Options
    Bubbles, Im sure the weather does it to catch us out :roll: I'd just finished my 4th load got it all out on the line,sat down with a cuppa & the heavens opened.
    Me & OH were franticly slinging washing over our shoulders & throwing it into the washing basket.
    Iv only got one airer now as OH fell into the other one (Drunk) & collasped it full of washing one night :roll:I wasnt best pleased at picking washing up at 1am, no i didnt help him up :roll: :lol:

I can smell the washing drying in here & it smells fresh so not so bad.
    Glad you been out & enjoyed yourt day,I'll help myself to cake then thanks.
  • bubbles
    Options
    help yourself Cris, take as many as you can carry, it is like Greggs the bakers here. (other bakers are available). Have managed the blueberry muffin, I will pop, I am sure of it. Best stand back. I will go see what there is in my trolley, to take away bloaty belly.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    ooooh Bubbles if you find something for a bloaty belly can I have some too please :oops: :oops: as I stuffed a huge portion of fish and chips in tonight and then still had the munchies, until I finished the kitkat and then wished I hadn't :oops: :oops:

Steroids are playing havoc with me and food :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

as for the moods :shock: :shock: :shock: didn't help that dad rang tonight and my brother's house in the states had a bad fire today so they are in a motel and lost most of their computer stuff and clothes etc. They were all out though so dad's relieved about that.

must try not to think about it too much, cos I'll not sleep otherwise.

Sorry .... will go and fill up the energy buckets and the feel-well buckets too, and I think we may need to order extra strong 'copes' because a few people are going to need top-ups this weekend methinks.

sorry rambling now so better grab a hot choccy and go sit down for a while.

hugs
    WOnky
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Girls

I is here. Been missing. Awe those cakes say Eat Me all over them. Will look the other way.

Will have a coffee and sit and look at the wall.

I hope you are all okish

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Wonky

The steroids got you at it have they? Me too but I have been good I have eaten fresh fruit when I get hungry. I have been good though.

Trish xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    OH Trisher .... I've already tried all the fruit in the house :oops: :oops: and will have to try harder to just stop eating :oops: :oops: :oops:

hope you are still enjoying your iPad & getting lots of pictures on there to enjoy when you're awake? I think it sounds like a fab present for you and I am quite envious!

right .... kettle is on :D

WOnky
  • trisher
    Options
    Debs

You got the bones too? This sounds like a crisis we all getting our bones worse than they were. Awe should we send something to somone about this crisis?

Sorry you as well Debs

Here a ((((())))) for you

L9ve Trish xxx
  • bubbles
    Options
    Hi Trish, don't they just make you hungry, whenever I take steroids I am like a pot bellied piggy. Mind you, the pregabalins make you put on weight, just what I need, NOT.

Hey, we get our car next Friday, yippeeeeee.
  • trisher
    Options
    Wonkylegs wrote:
    OH Trisher .... I've already tried all the fruit in the house :oops: :oops: and will have to try harder to just stop eating :oops: :oops: :oops:

hope you are still enjoying your iPad & getting lots of pictures on there to enjoy when you're awake? I think it sounds like a fab present for you and I am quite envious!

right .... kettle is on :D

WOnky

Oh Wonky

That is why I didn't want to talk about it too much. It is good Wonky. I can come on here with it too. You just touch the screen to type.

I will do that when they are really bad. They are going over now. One the index finger has gone over but it has also straight bent.

That does not seem right. It fell over first now I cannot bend it at all so it is sticking out but bent.

It's hard to explain.

How about if we take you to Cris's and put you in a field with nothing but fresh fruit and grass. :shock:

I'm sure you would be alright :shock:

Love Trish xxx
  • minky67
    Options
    Oh Wonky thats terrible,sorry. I hope there are all ok & can get sortd quickly. :( I'll get your hot choccy with extra sprinkles & marshmellows are good for shock (((()))) for you.

Trish, yep got my bones too. Back & knees more than anything & im so stiff.
    The Fibro makes me stiffer than the bones do. So i get it both ways.
    I'll be ok got my blanket over me & an extra throw on the bed.
    My lergy is clearing slowly & stepson was really ill with it yesterday.Ive still got the coldsores but theve cracked open now so vaselining well.
    never ends does it.
    debs
This discussion has been closed.