cafe

Options

Comments

• mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi guys, just popping by for a cuppa, Cris please take care and see if you can get a bit of rest, please look after yourself, wish I was closer and would bring the gang to help out. Love and gentle healing hugs, Brenda xxxxx (((((((()))))))))
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Brenda sorry about that :oops: I will explain in a PM to you. Still had no sleep so wandering up and down the halls.

Right open windows looks like a nice day. Fresh flowers on tables and fresh cloths too. Put all dirty linen in washing machine.

Milked Marrigold fresh milk in fridge. Made date and walnut cake with butter icing in middles, Victoria sponges also made aome cream horns with Cris's Cornish cream in middle with fresh stawberries.

Bacon on low light, tea urn going and fresh coffee made ready for sunday morning fry up

have mushrooms, eggs , bacon, tomatoes, and sausage both veggie ones as well, fried bread for some toast for others, Sunday papers on little table.

Hope you all have a nice day.

Cris

Do hope you decided to rest and have bit of a lie in today sending a big (((((((())))) to you

I hope all those who have colds feel better today there is plenty of fresh squeezesd lemons and honey with a bit of ginger in them.

Sending a ((((((())))) to all of you

Love Trish xxxxxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hello Trisha, Cris, Mummyb, Toni, Wonkil, everyone. Thanks for allyour lovely comments about my art. I'm amazed at the response I have had. Hopefully, my lovely Jim will get his head around doing a web page for me. He will probably try and get our son involved too.
    Thought I would pop in for a large buildas before I start the day.
    With the bad weather, I cannot see many people popping out, especially as the local rag couldn't even be bothered to put the story in the paper. Being between two large supermarkets, if people had read the story, then they might have had the nudge to pop in from doing their shopping. Oh well.

I hope the horrible weather doesn't make you all feel too bad today.
    I am looking forward to a nice lazy Sunday next week. Haven't had one all year so far.

Now, when I am famous, I won't get one at all will I?

Joy
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I say, I forgot to tell you guys about one of my grandsons, the eldest who lives just a few miles away.
    He was knocked down and then run over last weekend. Poor mite.
    But, lucky boy, he only got away with bad bruising to his hips, legs and back. He may get whiplash the hospital said. They also said that he was lucky not to have broken his hip. They got the guy's car number and he did a bunk.

I was on my way to see him last Wednesday, when I had all that trouble with my car. I

I did see some of his bruising and he seems ok. He doesn't seem to be losing any sleep over it. Lucky lad.
    And then, the week before he and his cousin were set upon by some sixteen year olds. Ryan is only 8, his cousin 9
    The older boys had knives and they twisted their arms round the backs. All for £3. Ryan was really shaken then. So he has had a lot of dealings with the police just lately.
    Joy
    Joy
  • trisher
    Options
    Joy

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandson. I hope he is doing well now.

As for the scumbags that held him at knife point I wonder if they would like to meet up with some boys their own age and try it? Although I would not like them to have knives on them.

I bet if they met just one boy their own age not carrying a knife I bet they would pee in their pants. As they say they are full of it when in numbers but cowards when on their own.

This knife crime is getting worse not better They should make more longer prison sentences for these boys. If they are caught with a knife on them that is not a fishing knife but a knife used for intent then they should get 5 years inside no appeal.

I hope your grandson is recovering from this Joy he and his friend must have been so frightend.

Love Rrish xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,470
    Options
    Hi Joy

Good idea to have a nice hot buuilders before you start the day - it's VILE isnt it?

I hope one or two drift in as you say thjough the weather might put them off :x

So awful about the little one :shock: i am shocked -i hope the cul[prit gets it in the end :x and the other incicident is almost MORE shocking - being mugged! Joy where do they live?? :shock:

I think I will just say - keep safe!!

Hope all goes well and next weekend you have a good rest :)
    I got MIL for Sunday lunch - I know I know - she won't taste nice :roll:

At least this weather will likley cal any sales off eh Cris? :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Mornin All,

Wonky you can get some sleep... the rain stopped the big one and the indoor one I just am not able to carry the stock that far.... xx

Hi Jan,

Yous right and I haven't :lol::lol: xx

Hi Toni,

For once I am not yelling at the rain :wink: xx

Hi Joy,

I don't know why you are so surprised.... they are amazing :D I will send them on to some people and they will also think they are amazing.. your detail is so wonderful!

Hope it goes well today and you have a lot of people come in. I also hope you sell more but your right there isn't a lot of money about just now. Hope you don't get tired and I loved the flowers and the bee..... amazed at that detail! To begin with I thought it was a photo! Its incredible you have such talent! A ((((( ))))) and a self filling cuppa, Cris xx

Trish its ok rain stopped the sale. Hope you got some sleep flower. (((( ))) xx

Right I shall grab a builders and debate going back in the embers :wink:

You all have a good day and leaving a ton of hugs by the door. xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Toni

Have you got horrid weather? Where do you live?

We have a nice warmish sunny day at the moment. I suppose it could change though but it is nice now

Love Trish xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Morning Trish

We had lovely weather yesterday - maybe you have it today - if you do - get out in it if you can it was lovely :)

I woke up to the sound of rain on the window :(

It is teeming down here in the Midlands and I even heard the odd rumble :(

Love

Toni xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

You try and get some rest ok. I know you are busy but look after yourself as well.

Here is a large builders for you. How about eggs on toast for brekki iand pancakes with marti sauce :D

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Morning Toni

What a shame when the weekend comes and it rains.

No still looks nice blue sky and warm at the moment. I watched it get light and at first it was slightly red.

Opps....listening to weather forecast heavy rain in the North and it will spread all over and get windy.

We might get it later.

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Have not seen Val I hope she is alright she has a bad cold and has been rough. I hoped she might be a bit better.

Love Trish xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Trish,

here you go a tray of eggs... duck eggs too... Annie and Iris will have to fight over the blue one cus thee is only one f them just now :wink:

Hope your ok and got some sleep? Your in early as well but nice to bump into you in daylight :wink: You and I ten t be late ones normally so we shall enjoy our breckie that bit more. Got to do some for Toni as well eh?

I seen to have another poem in my head...... :roll: :lol::lol::lol: Kinda silly one this time... much better! (((( )))) and hope your okish? Love Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Oh dear Trisher

It's coming your way :(

Hope not for too long :(

Val is usually in early but maybe she's lying in while she can :)

Hi Cris

You got it too? u055.gif
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Morning Trish Joy Toni and Cris
    Hope iv not missed any one :oops:
    Joy how awful, I do hope your grandson is getting over the shock amongst other thins...I hope they get the driver...and the knife crime...well Its needs more stop and search by the police...it worked in America...glad you sold 2 pictures...hopefully some more today
    Hope you all have a goodish day....
    see you later
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi got some strawberries and clotted cream naughty but so nice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,946
    Options
    Hi Trisher Cris Toni Barbara Val.
    how are you.
    the rain as left us for a moment.
    its lovely and warm in here. would anyone like a drink.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    Options
    hi we got rain heaveyer rain and more rain today not stopped all day so dark and damp :cry::cry::cry: .
    going to bed with book for an hour catch you all later ((())) val
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    hiya everyone

quiet in here i hope you are all ok,

im chucking a log on the fire as its a bit nippy in here and filling the kettle for a cuppa anyone want anything ?
    i will go and sit in my usual spot on the window sill

coco xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Coco

Coco???

Think I am all alone....

gald she stuck that log on it's lovely in here

Hot choccy for me I think :D
  • coco67
    Options
    hiya im here sorry i was sat on the window sill with me ip*d

putting kettle back on if you want something

coco xx
  • coco67
    Options
    i'll make that 2 hot choccys then, marshmellows also :lol:
  • valval
    Options
    well rain gone at last what a day just boiled potatoes dry lol pan was black :o:o:o oh well no one will know those that eat most will get most lol
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Val

I did the same the other day with runner beans :wink:
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Yoo Hoo? Anyone around?

Just sticking the kettle on for a builders and trying to locate the dead fly biscuits. Anyone else around and need a drink?

It's not long stopped raining here - it did stop long enough this morning for us to get to an Antiques Fair locally - but we hadn't been back 15 minutes when it started to come down really hard.

Leaves beginning to come down now, can see lots of raking ahead, at least it's a job that makes me warm!

Hope you've al had good days.

Annie
This discussion has been closed.