Options

Comments

• Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    trisher wrote:

Oh Wonky

That is why I didn't want to talk about it too much. It is good Wonky. I can come on here with it too. You just touch the screen to type.

Oh Trisher don't be daft .... we all natter about whatever in here and shoudn't be worrying what people might think ..... and I am so pleased that you have found a way to help you do what you want to do.... I know how hard it was getting for you to type .... you have so much more to contend with than many of us on here. Please don't feel you can't talk about it. It fascinates me how everyone else uses technology.

trisher wrote:
    How about if we take you to Cris's and put you in a field with nothing but fresh fruit and grass. :shock:

I'm sure you would be alright :shock:

Love Trish xxx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

might be a good idea, as fruit and grass doesn't answer back :wink:

does it :?:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:? :? :? :? :?
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Bubbles, I started to put weight on when i was on thw gabapentins now with the pregabs my appetite is through the roof & im 2n half stone heavier :shock: I new it was them doing the weight plus with me not being so mobile it doesnt help :roll:

I have to sit fruit in front of me on the computor desk so i dont head off for the biscuit tin. Ive never had a sweet tooth til i started comeing on here :wink: Well ive got to blame something :wink:
    debs
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    minky67 wrote:
    Bubbles, I started to put weight on when i was on thw gabapentins now with the pregabs my appetite is through the roof & im 2n half stone heavier :shock: I new it was them doing the weight plus with me not being so mobile it doesnt help :roll:

I have to sit fruit in front of me on the computor desk so i dont head off for the biscuit tin. Ive never had a sweet tooth til i started comeing on here :wink: Well ive got to blame something :wink:
    debs

thought I was alone with the sweet things, I am piling on weight, fruit, tried that, cherry juice, that doesn't work, biscuits and maltesers, they work a treat. Oh dear.

Being slow moving is not a help either, sometimes I am at a snails pace, unless I am in my buggy, gathering maltesers from the shelves in Tesco's. :oops: I just panic if I don't have 2 big bags in reserve, plus all the biscuits Mark's have in stock.

Hugs for bad fingers and pain in the hands Trish, sending special wishes round the roundabout.

Off to Mark's in the morning, oh dear dear dear, then Tesco's, then off to a huge antique centre, I will do one little bit, then sit in the cafe while OH goes hunting for bargains. I can people watch and drink T and browse the cake stand, see, I am already planning my next cake.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Well bubble, your days more exiting than mine.
    Mine doesnt involve maltesers or any choccy, iv got to go get parrot food :roll: Now that would keep me weight down :shock: yuk :lol:
    I could stop at the doggy chocs i suppose :lol:
    debs
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    minky67 wrote:
    Well bubble, your days more exiting than mine.
    Mine doesnt involve maltesers or any choccy, iv got to go get parrot food :roll: Now that would keep me weight down :shock: yuk :lol:
    I could stop at the doggy chocs i suppose :lol:
    debs

Oh yes, any chocolate will do, steal it from children passing by, anything, lol.

Right, medicine trolley is stocked to the brim, I am having my pills, a cup of T, no biscuits or maltesers, (still digesting my muffin and cream). Goodness I feel like the size of a gable end.
    Am off to bed, if it doesn't collapse under the weight. :roll: You all take lots of care, hugs and tlc in abundance. N Night, XXXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    bubbles wrote:
    Hi Trish, don't they just make you hungry, whenever I take steroids I am like a pot bellied piggy. Mind you, the pregabalins make you put on weight, just what I need, NOT.

Hey, we get our car next Friday, yippeeeeee.

Bubbles

Yes they started making really hungry so I'm trying to be good and stick to fruit. I is trying hard it is not easy as you fancy this and that.

I'm on Gaberpentine I did not know they make you put on weight though. Been on them for years. I have gaines weight put it down to not being able to excercise.

Bubbles that is great news about the car. Are we coming for the first drive out? We will look respectable clean clothes as well.

We will keep quiet, hubby might need to get used to the braking on the cars these days they only need a touch.

That will be nice Bubbles

\love Trish xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    That is a long page

Come in for a drink but bit unsure of having one will try anyway will have an ovaltine.

I hope you are having a peaceful night.

love trish xxx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Looks like its been a busy day on here, sounds like the rain is everywhere, its certainly here in Leeds. Just popped by for a hot choccy to warm me up. Woke up feeling a bit better cos been full of cold or a few days, not sure if its the effects of the mtx but it felt much worse than usual. Fighting to keep it from becoming a chest infection, usually get one at this time of year when the weather changes, so fingers crossed. Anyway,ah here's my hot choccy, mmmm lovely, now just gonna browse a bit, hi to anyone around at the mo, hope you are OK xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    la la la Sugar sugar, honey honey la la la sugar sugar honey honey honey all over it la la la won't you come out tonight sugar sugar la la la

Trish xx
  • trisher
    Options
    mummyb wrote:
    Looks like its been a busy day on here, sounds like the rain is everywhere, its certainly here in Leeds. Just popped by for a hot choccy to warm me up. Woke up feeling a bit better cos been full of cold or a few days, not sure if its the effects of the mtx but it felt much worse than usual. Fighting to keep it from becoming a chest infection, usually get one at this time of year when the weather changes, so fingers crossed. Anyway,ah here's my hot choccy, mmmm lovely, now just gonna browse a bit, hi to anyone around at the mo, hope you are OK xxxx

O Brenda

I missed you. I was on here writing some PM's I had to answer. Well no sleep been awake all night long, I must have been answering Val she was up in the night.

You have a cold as well. The Forum is getting a lot of people who have colds.

We get our flu Jabs soon don't we?

Well leaving a big ((((((()))))) for all those who are suffering
    Love Trish xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Morning to anyone thats around
    What a night you all had......hope you are all getting some sleep has we speak
    I Will give you a laugh....has some of you may know me and OH have our grandchildren all week...till they go to daddy's friday night....me and OH are sat here this morning watching sponge bob...then suddenly look at one another and laughed...what we doin the kids arnt here so we can watch what we want :roll: :) bless us we are getting old :lol:
    Hope you all have a goodish day
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    morning barbara

just popped in for a cuppa,

coco xx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Good Morning Coco...do you feel any better...and most of all did you get some sleep.....it makes such a difference..
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    Options
    hiya,

sleep? what is that hahaha no the closest i got was to curl up under the quilt and tell my self to go to sleep but it didnt happen. oh well i will take sleeping tablets tonight.still got a bit of the cold but it is going.

i hope you are ok today and managed some sleep. what you up to today

coco xx
  • trisher
    Options
    babycham wrote:
    Thought you had to be old to get the flue jabs....so you and Brenda are knocking on a bit then ...didnt know thought you were my agexxxB/Cham

Babycham

We are not knocking on a bit. If you suffer from a complaint like Asthma, Diabetis, and a host of other complaints you do have a Flu jab you do not have to be old.

Trisher
  • coco67
    Options
    my 15 yr old daughter has the flu jab, im sure she will be happy to be told she is old hahaha

that reminds me i will have to get them booked soon
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Coco I dont do to bad foe sleep...thats down to the amitriptyline :)
    the weather is lovely here this morning...so will get Oh to take me shopping..boring I know :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    Options
    Morning All

Hope you never had a night like I did. Well Val was up, then Brenda and I was up not heard from others yet.

Love Trish xxx
  • coco67
    Options
    it was all over the news the otherday that they are now going to give it to pregnant women also.
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    Yer Cham..........shut up...........

I had my flu jab last week.........and I'm only a spring chicken.....

Mind you........it was a lot of springs ago......

I bet even you could get flu jab.........mind you ......your old enough anyway.......

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • barbara12
    Options
    morning Trish....bet I have missed you again...hope you manage some sleep.....right I am going to have a nice shower
    See you all later
    Have a goodish day
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    Options
    have a good day barbara, catch you later.

coco xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Coco

What the flu jab?

Did you hear the news about the benefits?? According to what I made of it. They are scrapping Incapacity Benefit and some of the others. What they plan to do is put them altogether and call it something one collective name.

They said we would be better off money wise. It would save so many billions of pounds in the end.

I take it that the people who work at these places might loose their jobs I don't know that just guessing you would not have all these different departments any more.

If you try to get a job then you will be paid more for doing that.

Will have a coffee while I'm here.
  • coco67
    Options
    yep the flu jab barbara

i didnt hear about the benifits so i will look it up, got to drop daughter off to work now so will be back in later have a good day

coco xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Jan

Why do you have to go into work is it your day off? Nice to see you in here though

Hope you are better now?

Love Trish xxx
This discussion has been closed.