BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR CRUISE NUMBER 3

Options

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    oowwee girls this is nice. Wallowing I do hope those hippo's don't need a wallow.

How relaxing this is. Do you think that Arthur is going. Maybe we are all going to leave him here.

Val, you ok there? Annie, Julie Joan Barbara and Sangita are you all ok?? I can only see is a long line of toes.
    Eh Trish this mud bath is wunderful and yes i do hope we can leave arthur here :) do you think its time for a cocktail we could ask that waiter over there, Trish get your pea gun out i can't seem to get his attension :roll:
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    Options
    oh, i'm soryy ladies :shock: my toes are so large, they can't be hid by the mud :lol::lol::lol:

but the rest of me is, so rest easy :lol::lol::lol:

sangita
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Ok Julie Here goes I will try and hit the tray with my pea, when I do all start waving at him.

In goes the pea, Trish tries to blow pphhhhttttt oooopppss...... I think I hit that man with a bald head. ( the man was relaxing on his sunbed Trish's pea hits him on the head.)

Dive girls don't move lay still. (Trish said)

PPhhhoootooopps.......a glass shatters on the tray. Don't move girls I will try once more.

ppphhhhooott Dong all wave to him I hit the tray all yuuhoooat him.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Ok Julie Here goes I will try and hit the tray with my pea, when I do all start waving at him.

In goes the pea, Trish tries to blow pphhhhttttt oooopppss...... I think I hit that man with a bald head. ( the man was relaxing on his sunbed Trish's pea hits him on the head.)

Dive girls don't move lay still. (Trish said)

PPhhhoootooopps.......a glass shatters on the tray. Don't move girls I will try once more.

ppphhhhooott Dong all wave to him I hit the tray all yuuhoooat him.
    i'm waving trish do you think he can see us :?: that man with the bold head doesn't look amused :mrgreen:
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    I dont want to worry anyone but there are some strange things moving around in this mud! :shock: Either there are some big worms in here or there is some-one with stubby fingers investigating my bits!!!!! :shock:

Don't worry Captain, no one is molesting you are they????

It is the mud meandering your body relax and enjoy. Or could it be the captain will not treat us to a cocktail and has his hands on his pocket trying to pretend he can feel something.

Could it be something else though.........to be continued after tea. :D
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    i have been in the shower for half an hour and still covered in mud how do we get it out of all the nooks and crannys
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Take a quick dip in the sea Val then shower or just let it dry on you it might crack and full off. :D
  • valval
    Options
    do you think rehab noticed i was picking his pockets while he was in the mud was looking for key to ship want to stear it
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Val...I heard different...he had a big smile on his face :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    oops that why i did not find a key :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: do not tell him it was me or wont be able to look him in the face
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    do you think rehab noticed i was picking his pockets while he was in the mud was looking for key to ship want to stear it

Was it you? I thought he was doing it himself, thought he did not want to buy us a drink, what will he think of us. Did you get the key, we could go for a drive in it when he is asleep
  • trisher
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Oh Val...I heard different...he had a big smile on his face :)

Well, ha ha he would wouldn't he???

But have you got thorny fingers??
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Go on Val, you may not have found the key, but his expression seemed to say that something was found. Unless he has three hands of course.

I must say I feel a sense of wellbeing after that mud bath. Aches seem to have gone for awhile, or is it all in the mind. Mad my skin nice, not that I have washed it all off. Isn't nice when you walk though.
    Now for Australia I hope. I fancy going to a gala night at Sidney Opera house. Or perhaps find a millionnaire sheep farmer.
    Joy
  • trisher
    Options
    Joy

We are shooting the rapids for charity before we go.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    "Mud, mud, glorious mud" We've got all the Flanders and Swann songs on CD now.....I love 'em!

It's lovely having a wallow in the hollow, the mud does make you feel relaxed and warms the joints. Wish I'd got one at home (suppose I could go down to the river, but it would be a tad chilly).

Rehab is right..........the mud seems to get everywhere.....

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Right are you ready to shoot the rapids who is coming??

I was wondering if the capt really did feel something a hippo's horn :shock:

It may have gone away cos it saw all those legs and thought we were bigger than him.
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Right are you ready to shoot the rapids who is coming??

I was wondering if the capt really did feel something a hippo's horn :shock:

It may have gone away cos it saw all those legs and thought we were bigger than him.
    right have got life jacket on and crash hat here is yours trisher off we go
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Who else is coming? Life jacket on crash helmet on got your pea shooter with you val???
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Ooo-er, do you mean there was a hippo in the mud with us? Think I'd rather have the Captain.

I'm with you - off to the rapids we go, got my wet weather gear on and my peashooter handy.......anyone got any more peas?

I don't mind getting a little bit wet........I still seem to have a lot of mud stuck around my person......

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie

Here are some more peas What have you been doing with them eating them???

Right that's three of us Val hold on tight, the others can join us when they get here.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Are we shooting the rapids in barrels? Cos if that's mine over there, it looks ......mmmmm......a wee bit tired. I have this feeling it won't stand the strain of having my weight in it. Could we have two each so that we've got a spare in case?

Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    HANG ON TRISHER :!: :!: :!: WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Come on off we go don't worry we will be ok in this one, right here we go just a little on hold on HERE WE GO hold on Val poouumm sskkmmaai oopps hheee ummpphh Are You all ok that was the smallest one.

We are all still here right here we go ppooommsss ddummkkggoos ooopppsss wwaahhhooo splash splutter

Are you still all with us?
  • trisher
    Options
    Right, you ok Val, Joan Annie?

That was fun, now the next one well errmm issss a lliitttllee bbuummppyy

coorr llook at the size of that hold on we are spinning around don't think we should be were's Val gone? shhee'ss nnoott there Val where are you
  • valval
    Options
    glug glug which way is up water water every where knew i should not have let go
    val