BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR CRUISE NUMBER 3

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 19. Mar 2010, 14:49 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Shipmates

The most luxurious cruise liner of all time, the SkylARC, is about to set sail once again. Captain Rehab is even getting his uniform cleaned in anticipation. So place your bookings NOW if you are ready to cruise the high seas once more. We will depart from Southampton on Sunday, so that gives you a whole day to pack your case and be ready. Then we will head for somewhere warm ( suggestions please )

As before, your cabin can be fitted out to your personal requirements, so let me know what you want, what you really, really want, no expense spared.

Remember that these cruises are entirely free to forum members.

PLACE YOUR BOOKINGS NOW!!

Joan
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I can sail tonight and 2moro but back on motherhood duty Sunday so will have to abandon ship.Hope you dont sail too far in two days cos I am not a good swimmer

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Morocco, Joan? and my cabin really really needs a hot tub with hot and cold running waiters supplying me with strawberries and cream and champagne.....and whelks and cockles and jellied eels as well......a king-size round bed so that it doesn't matter which way I fall into bed, a personal maid and I'll get back to you on the rest of the details...

Annie
  • annie_mial
    Options
    wulfstan wrote:
    New Zealand Joan, cabin on the poop deck portside please, so I can get my submarine when I need to.

Wulf

Oooh, goody, we can visit my daughter again........

Annie
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I haven't been there either, but she's been there 5 years now.

Annie
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    How about a trip to the Isle of Wight as a warm up

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    That's just what we need Joan, a cruise with a lot of fun.

Can I have my old room the Crystal suite.

Trishxxx

Can you put Val down, and Chris they will come too

Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    I can sail tonight and 2moro but back on motherhood duty Sunday so will have to abandon ship.Hope you dont sail too far in two days cos I am not a good swimmer

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth

We have a helicopter to pick up anyone who can't make the sailing time, so don't worry. You can join at any time.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Right folks, so far we have got Wulfstan, Annie, Elizabeth, Trisher, Chris and Val.

What, no men :?: ( except the captain and probably Fat Kev, hopefully) Last time, we had Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart and a few others, I seem to remember.

New Zealand it is, via the Isle of Wight and Morocco for starters.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    wulfstan wrote:
    Let me know when the Skylark3 arrives in Scottish waters, and me and my submarine will rendezvous with her.

Wulf

Posh or what :?: :D What do you want your cabin to be like, Wulf? Any special requests :?:
  • trisher
    Options
    wulfstan wrote:
    New Zealand Joan, cabin on the poop deck portside please, so I can get my submarine when I need to.

Wulf

I'm not going on a deck people poop on :shock:

Trish
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Now had a request by PM for Egypt and Florida, so it looks as though the SkylARC will be busy as usual.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    Morocco, Joan? and my cabin really really needs a hot tub with hot and cold running waiters supplying me with strawberries and cream and champagne.....and whelks and cockles and jellied eels as well......a king-size round bed so that it doesn't matter which way I fall into bed, a personal maid and I'll get back to you on the rest of the details...

Annie
    whelks and cockles and jellied eels? We really get some classy wimmen onthese cruises :D:D:D

But of course, Captain, no riff-raff on the SkylARC :!: :D
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Yep i'll be on board again.
    Cant miss out on Trish & Vals antics can i :wink:
    Just dont mention the B....y word in front of Val she gets a bit tetchy on that subject,well who can blame her after the last time in the pyramid.

So i'll have my cabin with a kingsize bed, hot tub, mini fridge(stocked with wines from around the world ) Oh & a nice manservant (but dont tell my other half :wink: ) Im so easy to please :wink::D

see you all on sunday.
    debs
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Debs

Glad to have you on board. Your requests are granted, especially the manservant. Anyone in particular, or just one from the reserved manservant supplies :?:
  • trisher
    Options
    joan

I think I need Rod Stewart to sing me to sleep at night.

trish
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Oh Joan, I think i'll just have a run of the mill manservant.
    well last time i had peter Andre & he kept me awake all night with his snoring,then when i need to be served on he'd disappeared in the bilges with goodness knows who.
    But i'll have to be a bit fussing & insist on the rippling muscles & six pack. will make a change from home were ive got a party seven walking around the house :wink:

Right im off to pack me purse as i need some more evening wear as everyones seen last cruises clobber. :D
    debs
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    thanks trish would hae hated to miss this
    val
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I would love to have my state room again please Joan. With a love view of the sea. Plenty of room to do my painting as usual.

Can't wait to get to warmer climates. Just hope I don't suffer the terrible sea sickness this time which left me in my room allthe time.
    I'm not that good at sailing.

Rehab. do you hve a brother? If you are busy 'driving' this boat, I really need someone with a good body to be my model

Joy
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Joy, if you ask Wulf nicely he might sit to you wearing his full Deor the Poet outfit while on board.

Hey, I've only got today to find some more killer heels and slinky dresses........I still have the leather outfit from last time.

Cap'n Rehab, are we going to do a demonstration dance again...........I so enjoyed the last one although if I remember rightly your computer didn't.

I will enjoy the Isle of Wight - we were supposed to be going there last November, but had to cancel as I was poorly.........I still feel guilty about that, poor hubby.

Annie
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Right count me in, all I ask is I have a cabin with a balcony if there's one going!. oh and a mini bar!!!.
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    As an almost professional artist, anything is possible
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Captain

We are honoured indeed that Alan D Lord is to grace us with his presence :!: What is he going to do :?: Is he going to give us a talk about his amazing life and the 7 Eggs of Destiny, or is he just going to appear so that we can admire him and wish :?:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    joan

I think I need Rod Stewart to sing me to sleep at night.

trish

Hi Trish

I've had a word with Rod, and he has cancelled all his other engagements to be with you. He says it will be an honour to sing you to sleep.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I would love to have my state room again please Joan. With a love view of the sea. Plenty of room to do my painting as usual.

Hi Joy

Glad to have you on board. The State room is all yours, complete with sea view and space for painting. Mell is joining us, so maybe he will be a better option than Fat Kev :!:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Hello Number one, are you wearing that frock just for me? the last time I saw a cleavage like that I was about to abseil across it in the Pyrenees, :shock: tasty.......now where were we? I will check the itinerary with Alan D Lords personal assistant later

Only the foothills of the Pyrenees, I fear :roll: