BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR CRUISE NUMBER 3

Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    well girls ill get in first shall i and move down to end . look there three bottles get the glasses this car the bast can we go around the block and wave at them all
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    valval wrote:
    well girls ill get in first shall i and move down to end . look there three bottles get the glasses this car the bast can we go around the block and wave at them all
    I do like a glass of bubbly to start the evening, ooo look those men are looking at us wave Annie Val :D
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    Options
    a010.gif
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    Wait for meeeee.......I was just fixing my tiara, do you like it? I think this flashing lights jewellery is just the thing!

I decided to wear my green dress for a change, hope it's not a bit too low-cut as have discovered I can see my feet down it.......don't think that can be right.

Do you think they will put out the red carpet for us?

Annie
    :shock: Annie i think you've got your dress on the wrong way round :lol:

Oooh, Julie, I think you're right.........just hold on a minute while I adjust things ..........there, think that's better! How does it look? Need to look right to walk the red carpet!

Annie
  • snowball
    Options
    Annie thats better, hope Trish is comming or maybe she is in her cabin having a massage from a hunky masseur :shock:
    Julie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    No, Trisher got there before us, and because she is Queen of the Forum, she was shown to the royal box.

The television cameras were on us all though because they had never seen such glamour and elegance as when Julie, Val, Annie, Trisher and Joan walked down the red carpet. We were AWSOME :!: :!: :D:D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • snowball
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    No, Trisher got there before us, and because she is Queen of the Forum, she was shown to the royal box.

The television cameras were on us all though because they had never seen such glamour and elegance as when Julie, Val, Annie, Trisher and Joan walked down the red carpet. We were AWSOME :!: :!: :D:D
    Wonder if Trish met a handsome prince :?: :)
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Yes, I think his name is Prince Bill
  • valval
    Options
    hi gang have got the papers we made front page look how great we all look in our glad rags have got copy each to save and look back on
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Thanks Val. No wonder we hit the headlines :!: Australia has never seen such glamour and sheer beauty as us last night :!: :!: :D

How about a barbi on Bondi Beach today :?: We could show all those surfers how it should be done :!:

a020.gif
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi. Oh gosh what a night
    I was whipped off my feet and have spent the night with Rolf Harris.
    He was the perfect gentleman too and we just talked about art all night long. He showed me some of his fantastic techniques and how to hold the brush to get this affect and how to be bold. Oh gosh I love to be bold Joan

Anyway, he has my address and phone number and will ring me when next in England. He is going to invite me to paint 4 sections to go in the next giant picture that he has planned for Hyde Parke in the Summer. Imagination, that's all you need :!: :!:

Joy
  • joanlawson
    edited 10. Mar 2010, 16:09
    Options
    Hi Joy

What a fantastic time you had with Rolf :!: He's pretty good for a man of 80, isn't he :?:

Imagination, that's all you need is a good title for a work of art. Carry on being bold, Joy, and happy painting :!:

k060.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Teacherphobic

I trust that the private jet dropped you off at your art group successfully today, and that you enjoyed the painting. You will now need to parachute down to Bondi Beach in order to rejoin the cruise. Hope you've got a head for heights!!!

s030.gif
  • valval
    Options
    well back on the ship was lovely spending the day on the beach tan looking great what we doing tonight need nap before we do anything and a shower to get all the sand out right we are going up the sydny harbour bridge tonight to see the lights so trousers please ladys will leave at 7pm limos coming again as were so good last night some strapping young men coming to help us get up there do not forget your cameras
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Joy

Did Rolf let you look at his didgerydoo?

Would like to have seen that.
  • trisher
    Options
    Right it is 7pm I'm already to go where is everyone?
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Right it is 7pm I'm already to go where is everyone?

right our car is here trisher sure the others will catch us up we can spent longer with our helpers lol
    n025.gif
    have opened the drink here you are
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

This is nice, can I have another glass please. I think we have plenty. Let's hope we can keep out of trouble.

look at those lights look they are pretty. Come on Val, drink up.
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Val

This is nice, can I have another glass please. I think we have plenty. Let's hope we can keep out of trouble.

look at those lights look they are pretty. Come on Val, drink up.

yes three bottles for us who we picking up on the way shall we go around again no rush not booked on to bridge till 8.30 mind you we have to get ready boiler suits and harnesses so will arrive at 8.15
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Yes

Go around again, another drink?? This is nice though Val look at that building over there, how it is all lit up.

Where Is Joan? She is supposed to be here???

Another drop Val, Cheers
  • valval
    Options
    car pulling up at base of bridge we all get out .
    val swollows hard she does not do heights oops to late now hunk carrying her off to get ready trisher has dark haired god helping her will they get to the top or will they fail
    val
  • valval
    Options
    val trisher and annie stood at bottom of bridge all trussed up while greek god look alike explaines safty talk val nudges trisher and annie and whispers (isnt he gorges)
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    EEWWEE Val

I don't think I like this strapped to the back of one of these men. OOpppss Well I am sorry did not mean for my leg to catch you there :shock:

OOPPsSS Val, I have made his eyes water, no he's not crying, but it did make his eyes water

Have you got a tissue.
  • valval
    Options
    here trisher we will be safe with these guys look how strong thet r have you got your camera out ready put the strap over your arm as he said it gets windy up there.
    bet it does i had beans for tea lol
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    here trisher we will be safe with these guys look how strong thet r have you got your camera out ready put the strap over your arm as he said it gets windy up there.
    bet it does i had beans for tea lol

You had beans for tea??.

Excuse me mr Can you go in front of my friends Val, well she weerrmm had beans for tea and it is windy enough up here

She has also been eating a lot of nuts. Well if she did eerrm Well would you like it pebble dashed up here then :shock: