edited 1. Apr 2010, 18:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi cris hope you get your eyes sorted good luck
val

Comments

• Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    yes Cris - we are all going to be on at you all day until we know you have been :wink:

good luck & I really hope that it is what you think and they can sort it for you!

hugs ((((())))))) from me & slurps from littlelegs xxxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    how are your eye's behaving.
    have you seen anyone yet.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val, Wonky, Jon and Lynn,

Your making sure I go then :lol::lol::lol: Am going in later today and I will I promise. Thanks for your support though cus they don't half pull them around and its not so nice....... :roll: Hey you can all come too p[lease? Cris xxxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Cris just want to wish you luck at the eye clinic, hope it goes well.
    Heres a ((((hug)))) for when you've been.
    Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Good Luck Cris

Hope all goes well for you.

Love Kath x
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    good luck from me to!
    i'm with you in spirit, can#t be there in person because i've got to go to school, although i'd rather be with you than with my very hormonal 10 yr old!
    sue
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Cris...
    Honest we are not nagging...but if you don't go we are all on our way to take you..hope everything goes well for you and it gets sorted very soon :)
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Cris, a belated good luck from me too love Jaspercatxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I wish you well Cris. Have posted on the cafe thread.

Elizabeth xxxx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Good luch Cris a020.gif and keep us posted.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Good luck from me too, Cris. Hope they sort it out for you.

Joan xx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi cris
    hope you got the chance to go to eye hospital today, we will all tell you off if you didnt :roll:
    but really i know it is differcuit, so if not today, tomorrow, but let us know how it went when you do go.
    Bubbles and good luck xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Julie, Kath, Sue, Barbara, Kim, Elizabeth, Legs, Joan and Sharon,

Thank you all and yep I did go..... I have to go back though cus I drove my self cus couldn't find someone and they were wanting to have a good look at the retainer's and couldn't use the dilatories or the dye...... Have to do that tomorrow and will be geared up for it better by then...... They did confirm the optic neuritis though...... :roll:

Hope you are all ok and can come again then :wink: Might get better answers then as well to the cat question...... Oh the Rumo didn't ring either so maybe I should ring them as well..... I sort of think may isn't too long but well...... its a bit of a time isn't it?

Gong to wander over to the cafe now cus the fire is calling cus the crohn's has sparked as well today now as well as yet another cold on top of the cold I already got...... Ell I's falling apart :lol::lol::lol::lol: Cris xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well what time we coming tomorrow we all nipped down to cafe for tea and buscuits while you were in not a patch on ours . will bring book to read while wait for you tomorrow
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol: Hi Val that's so true :lol::lol::lol: In the morning, after 10 and before 11.30 he said...... Might get some answers eh? Hope you had a good day? ((( ))) Cris xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Cris

Only just seen this thread. Glad you did get there, and do hope you get some more advise and support tomorrow.

Do try ring the rhummy for an earlier appointment if you can please, pretty please, just to shut us up!! We have mallets! :lol:

Am sending hugs, (((( )))) as I am not much good at calves, chickens and building sheds :? But I do care and just wish we could magic some of these worries away.

Have been thinking of you
    Chris xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Good for you, Cris, you made it!

Hopefully tomorrow will bring you some answers..........I wish I could really give you some practical help, too, but I will definitely be there tomorrow with you - I'll pop along to the cafe with Val.

Annie
    xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Please don't worry Flower I will go back but couldn't fin someone to drive me there today. I got partially detached retinas and its them they want this other guy to look at but he might be a bit more clued up. I sort of saw a double act today who were kinda 'odd' and hadn't really got a clue beyond the optic neuritis and I knew its that..... Juts wanted to know why...... and can they help :wink:

Can I borrow a mallet to sleep better tonight please :lol::lol::lol: (((( )))) xx

Hi Annie,

Just seen you. Will get you a bucket of tea and got a few duck eggs for you as well :wink: xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Cris

Told you last week not to drive as they would put dye in.

Never mind you went and got the worse part over.

Cris, we are with you wherever you go you know we would be with you. We will be with you tomorrow.

I hope you feel bit better than today though.

love Trish xxxxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Its not the dye thats a problem its the dilatories.... they last hours...... I was having a lift but it all went wrong when they were unwell. Still tomorrow is arranged but in an 'odd' way...... its going to take me hours :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

How are you doing today? ((( ))) Cris xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    glad you got partially seen Cris - do get someone to take you tomorrow cos otherwise there will be several bus loads of us descending on you tomorrow :shock: :lol::lol::lol: probably including half of the mods and helpline towers too :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wink:

get onto the rheumy too ... May is a long time when you are so not well .... and without the sulpha you will soon feel it as you know.

take care & huge hugs & slurps from all of us here (((((((()))))
    WONKY XXXXXX
  • trisher
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Trish,

Its not the dye thats a problem its the dilatories.... they last hours...... I was having a lift but it all went wrong when they were unwell. Still tomorrow is arranged but in an 'odd' way...... its going to take me hours :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

How are you doing today? ((( ))) Cris xx

I would do better, if I could make you alright. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

So glad that you went though Cris, they will try and help you. Lets hope they can do more for you.

Sending you these (((((())))) to help you tomorrow you know we are with you.

love Trish xxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Cris sorry you've got to go back tomorrow, hope the get something sorted sending more ((((hugs))))
    julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

I KNOW YOU WILL LOOK AT THIS

GOOD LUCK WILL SEE YOU WE ARE WITH YOU, SO DON'T WORRY.

SENDING YOU LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS FROM ALL OF US, WE ARE WITH YOU TODAY CRIS.

CONTACT US WHEN YOU CAN SENDING THESE (((((CRIS)))))

LOVE TRISH XXXXX
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    right got back pack full of hugs tea and sandwiches a book to read and hand cuffs to make sure she does not escape cris am ready for the off. good luck ,stay strong you need eyes sorting thinking of you
    val
    val