Options

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris :D

how are you today? how're the bones/ discs doing :wink: :!:

wondering whether you were able to do a body swerve of the sales or had to go after all :?:

anyway, sending you love n hugs and a pint of stout to enrich your RBCs and give you a wee lift.

Irisxxx

wally, ruby and jakey boy sending clicks, wags and slurps too. xx
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hi Cris

Just to say hope you managed some sleep last night and the body is being kinder to you than it has been recently.

I think you are at a sale today, so hope it was worthwhile going..

How are all the animals?

We had the 'cat food thief' again in the night.. I had been keeping the dish on my bed as Freya can't get up there, but in the night I felt a gentle tug, tug, tug, tug on the bed cover and then bang, the dish of cat dried cat food landed on the floor.. The liftle devil must have known it was on the bed and had worked out a way of getting it onto the floor by pulling the bed cover with her teeth!

Love from Marion
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Hope you got everything done at the sale quickly and home again to rest those bones. Did Debs brings gales?!

Marion that is one sneaky cat-food-thief!!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Iris, Marion and Speedy,

Did half a sale....... the wrong half it feels like :lol::lol: Tomorrow I do have to do a real one for sure and no mistake.....

Iris this lot (and me as well if I get anymore tireder :lol::lol: ) send slurps to you and Wally as well a Jakey and Ruby and ta muchly for the RBC boost :wink: Hope you 4 get a good night and leaving a (((( )))) in addition to the slurps.... xxx

Hi Marion,

Freya sounds like an intelligent dog that mine stand i ore of.... they would have eaten the bed, the food and me to boot and not gone for the subtle approach at all :lol::lol:

Its a bit nicer to me today and I have been less tired so that's something.... weather that will still be the case tomorrow morning remains to be seen :wink: I tend to find 2 early starts a bit much nowadays. Oh for some of my old energy to come back just once a week eh?! :lol::lol:

Hope your having a decent week end? ((( ))) Cris xx

Hi Speedy,

Its slightly easier and I see the gp on Tuesday so that might help to find out what it is I have done to it.... I just need to not do the arm chair thing for a bit.... that doesn't help at all :roll:

Hope you and S are having a decent week end? ((( ))) xx Oh no gale yet but they are down for the week so plenty of time.....
  • speedalong
    Options
    Hi Cris, glad you only stayed for half the sale ... even though it felt like a whole one... Perhaps a bit of lie in on Monday then, if it is same again tomorrow.

It's easy to do the fall asleep thing when you are tired, I used to do it on the sofa - the old "I'll just rest for 5 mins and then get ready for bed ....zzzzzzzz!!" Hope you are tucked up in bed as I type and not snoring in the chair.

Take care,

Speedy

PS haven't forgotten about your eyes - my friend is just struggling to get end of term reports written and course work done, plus organising a weekend on albinoism ... once she calms down I will pick her brains.... and once things calm down your end, ring the RNIB - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised about the advice/services they offer.
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Speedy,

Thanks flower... I shall ring I promise.

Hey survived the sale and well its hurts like hell but nothing like it was so that's something eh?

I must remember to talk to the doctor about so much..... I must remember to take it with...... I must remember to write it :lol::lol::lol: Oh Speedy I think I can be summed up in a few words..... no hope :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you and S have had a decent Sunday and I am sat here watching 2 seagulls who have attached them selves to the ducks for some reason....... ((( ))) xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Sorry things still really rough there but at least you made a sale and a half! this weekend. Do hope they were good ones for you so the pain payback wasn't wasted. :?

Try and have a slower day tomorrow please if you can. Not sure when you see Debs but am sure you are all looking forward to that. AND I see Primmy and Flower back which is good news. :D Just make sure they realise you are not a toy to be bounced around. Though that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Hope you are in the embers soon and not dozing in the chair there again. Take care Cris, I know Tuesday a worry but we will be with you. ((( )))

love and fairings (its the cinnamon that makes 'em taste nice I think? )
    Chris xxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cris, Just wanted to wish you well for tommorrows appointment.
    Do not forget your list :D

I do hope you have had a slower day today. Bet I'm whistling in the wind there. :roll:
    Chuffed that Primrose is back for you. Have you managed to dodge the bounces!!!
    Have a great time with Debs on Wednesday. Sorry I will miss the cream tea :(

Lots of hugs,

Lv, Ix
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Good luck with your appointment thoughts are with u. you are going through the mill lately im really sorry to hear it. good luck cyber hugs for tomorrow from joanne
    Joanne
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI Cris,

well I hope you got lots of pockets in your outfit for tomorrow cos there'll be a queue of us waiting to jump in and lurk :wink:

don't forget us (or the list :wink: ) and well I will be thinking of you and hoping that you get some answers and some help.

littlelegs is on her way too :roll: :wink:

hugs
    Wonky xxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'm on my way too (I wish) to lurk and make sure all goes well tomorrow!

Thanks for the pics, will PM you soon............I promise.

Annie
  • dorcas
    Options
    More good luck wishes for tomorrow Cris :D:wink:

pleezz mention all that ails to the doc and ask for referral to ortho?

we'll all with you so you's not alone...if you feel a dig in the ribs it's only wally prompting you to remember :mrgreen:

p065.gif all aboard! ting ting!

love n hugs,

Iris xxx
  • speedalong
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    I hope you have a list prepared for the GP tomorrow - just hand it to him if necessary - make sure it has all the problems on you have been having and things like, I'd like an ortho referral on it.

Also hope you have had an easier day today?!?!

Take care, thinking of you,

Speedy

PS was watching Countryfile this evening and it made me think of you ... sheep, sheering, sales etc
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    speedalong wrote:

PS was watching Countryfile this evening and it made me think of you ... sheep, sheering, sales etc

me to especially the ones that still needed doing lol
    val
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Just joining the queue for the pocket duties tomorrow. Do hope you get some help there and can soon be home and feel well enough to do a bit of Primmy, Flower and Bracken watching. :D
    Hope you have a good catch up with Debs when you see her too. Hang on to that thought through tomorrow if you can.

Will be thinking of you (((( ))))
    love
    Chris xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Sales were very flat again, I do hope they pick up soon..... Hey they are indeed back and I is ever so pleased to see them again but am as much a toy as ever :roll: :lol::lol: She wasn't so sue she remembered for about 10 min and then it all came back to her...... be lined arms oped yelling group hug all over the pace :lol::lol::lol:

Debs is coming down on wednesday.

It is the cinnamon I think... and the cream as well of course :wink: xxx

Hi I,

We will save you some tea :wink: Going to make them eat omelettes of course as well :lol::lol: The hen are laying so many at the moment. Ducks as well........ Will save you one of those as well and do you want cheese and mushrooms in it? xx

Hi Joanne,

I do still have fears over doctors after the last 12 years of useless ones. The new ones seem ok but this is one I haven't seen (well I only seem one once so that doesn't mean much eh?!) Hope your doing ok? xx

Hi Wonky,

She just arrived and is out there barkining at the lodgers, she said she has to and they are ok with it cus gimpy barks at them all day if he can :roll: She will bark at me to make sure I go she said ti tell you...... Hope your ok and slurps from him and ((( ))) xx

Hi Annie,

She is all part growed up now but still thinks I am her toy. I can't wait for Rowan to be back cus 2 of them thinking I am a toy could be 'interesting' eh? :lol::lol::lol: xx

Hi Iris,

Think Wally may have to poke me a bit cus I have forgotten half of what I was going to ask... mind its only a 10 min appointment and they only like one thing at a time eh?

Sorry I am ate in tonight but hope you have a comfortable night. ((( ))) xx

Hi Speedy,

Between now and tomorrow morning I will have a list.... honest. I seem to have gone brain dead,..... right that's 2 things the neck and the memory that's left the building :wink: Hope your doing ok and have rebelled at wearing those lovely teds..... xx

Oh must rember to mention the eyes.......
  • dorcas
    Options
    another good luck (((hug))) ,

(neck, eyes,wrists, back.........ortho!!!!!!!.)

Irisxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    I have spoken to Cris - both of us having naff eyes at the mo it seemd like the best idea!! She is ok - I will leave her to fill you in later :)

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Toni,

A ((((( ))))) and so many hopes your gp will help you... let me know as its very familiar..... far to familiar and mine... well mines mental problem! NO IT word that would be deleted NoT!!!!!!! Sorry wisps of steam coming out the ears just now.....

Good luck flower and I do know they except I have eye migraines if that helps? xxx

Thanks Iris...... xx

Right had to chose one aliment and she wanted to talk about my eyes...... She has given me some cream gel for my neck but as ever limited time and also the eye departments letter..... I am so cheesed with this you know I said I wouldn't be going again but the doctor said I have to learn to play the system..... some sentence eh?!

Here is what I know (and in letters in the notes) I have had recurrent optic neuritis (and was told by a consultant it had done lasting damage and he was an eye consultant!) Semi detached retinas, chronic circulation to the eyes and eye migraine and yet ..... its all in my head!!!! Then send me to a shrink and do it fast.

Why is it you can never get help and this idiot eye doctor (a registrar) has said he wants to see me again in 2-3 months.... ok so why if there is nothing wrong?! The doctor told me to learn to play the game and ask for a second opinion from someone better qualified..... whats the point?!

I am so cheesed off but I know its what a lot of us have thrown at us.... told one thing, told another and then told its all in your head!

I shall go have a cuppa and calm down now......

Hope you all are having a decent day? ((( )))'s t all, Cris who had to ask a total stranger to do up my shoes this morning :oops: :oops: xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hope you all are having a decent day? ((( )))'s t all, Cris who had to ask a total stranger to do up my shoes this morning :oops: :oops: xx[/quote]

:shock:

was he good-looking?

Or was he a she??
  • skezier
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hope you all are having a decent day? ((( )))'s t all, Cris who had to ask a total stranger to do up my shoes this morning :oops: :oops: xx

:shock:

was he good-looking?

Or was he a she??[/quote]

Oh Toni I wish...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Some poor woman walking her dog..... She was ok about it and well I can reach them now just not so good first thing, fell back on the bed 4 times this morning cus my legs wouldn't hold me up.... maybe that's in my head as well :roll: xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hi Cris and Toni.
    i hope you both have some good luck soon.
    cris i came to hep you with your work last week but i got lost.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Cris, my little Cornish Piskie, I`m afraid I`m with the doctor on this one. You absolutely have to play the game, if you are ever going to get someone to give you the help you need.

Sweetie, instead of using all that energy sky ranting, start ranting at all the clowns who have been letting you down so very badly. You know it makes sense. We are all behind you, and only want you to get the help you deserve, so that you can continue doing what you love most in life.

Know how much we all care about you.......Much love........Ange.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joan,

Will be out waving on the hedge side this next time :wink: ((( ))) xx

Oh Ange,

That moved me to tears... mind I was close anyway.... We shouldn't have to play the system at all! I will see the idiot one again but the doctor said to stay calm and just ask for a second opinion..... She said a load of other things about how the game works but well I was just upset over this mental thing cus as you know my mother had BIG mental issues and well I have had it thrown at me from the family ever since cus I look like her but I am not her and have not got her problems..... as a counselor tell me I am not insane! Please...... :lol::lol: ((((( ))))) xxx and a cream tea from Toni's pocket :wink: She just text to say she was going in...... I hope she gets some answers as it could help us both eh?!
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    YOU are one of the sanest - and most beautiful - people I know!!!!!!!

Unlike many people, you have worked out what matters in life. This makes you a very special person, but you know what Cris, a lot of folk are scared by that, because they don`t understand. They would rather race through life, accumulating more and more c**p.

I know these things sweetie :D

Trust me, I`m a Counsellor. :lol::lol::lol: .........Much love........Ange.