Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Just a quick goodnight, bosh's amalgated post takes top marks over my B minus effort tonight sorry, had to do a quick late ebay parcel and I don't have the head for internetting at this hour. Well I didn't have the head for that really, but thought I ought to get it done really what with the silly bank hol 🙄.

Postie didn't pick up my this morning's parcel so will be interested to see how his nibs gets on tomorrow, should also be bringing me something, let's hope. I read the PO have been failing to meet their targets, not entirely surprised shall we say. Hope all's well chez frog and Paul is not a broken man after what he went through with Now That's What I Call Music all the way home (Bat Out of Hell? Stairway to Heaven? Sound of Music? I'm a Little Teapot? Selections from Carmen? 🤔😂). Nice day in the garden & a few more to come, enjoy yours 😊 remind me where we're at with Bill & Ben & Little Weed? Back tomorrow to catch up properly, kiss for Sleek 😽 :) xx

Hello joan, ooh, new neighbours in the offing, looks like you will be first then. Hope they are nice :) The Bank Holiday should be fine 🌞 I was reading that ice-cream men are complaining that the flakes for 99s are no good now that production has been moved abroad, they won't go in the ice-cream without crumbling 😱😂 things aren't what they used to be. Have a good Saturday both :) xx

Hi bosh, only a quick line, will catch up again properly or I'll miss things out. No good looking to me as a sporting coach for underwater fish fixtures, I can't swim an inch 😄 encouragement from the bank will have to do I'm afraid. Hope mxt goes as well as these things can & at least stops making a nuisance of itself in time for EF🤞. Hopefully you can fit in a couple of walks over the weekend too and if it's helping with your moods all to the good 👍️. Just to say as well btw that yes of course not meaning anything by any gentle banter at RR's expense, you'll know if he seems ok & I take my cue from that, wouldn't make light of anything other than eccentricity of course. Back tomorrow for a better chat, have a good night :) xx

Love to everyone 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Morning everyone!

Morning Joan ☺️ Paul's ears are ok now thanks😁 My throat is too. I almost got the radio on yesterday but then it switched itself back off🙄 The 5th June right that is soon which is good. I am pleased at least then you will know exactly what is going on. Hope you and Sue are doing ok ((())) xxx

What is this?

Oh it's Reshmi's house!

Bless you I hope you cope again today.

Well done posting at all when it's one of those days.

I intend to keep on top of the weather as much as i can myself. Curtains open or **** windows open or shut according to the sun and the awning down on the 'sunniness' side. We can't do much more can we?

Well done doing the linger walks. I think it helps too and always wear boots with my insoles inside it really does help doesn't it?

Muma???? who is this impostor 😮We shall have to see about that? An ice shark though you might quite like him in this weather!!!

I am a bit concerned about your Dad. Does your mum say what he was like when they were first married? Was he 'nicer' then? I expect there are a few things going on; him getting older and feeling less able, maybe hearing issues, even loss of cognitive abilities etc, but he really shouldn't take it out on your Mum - or you!

Take care and have a good day ((()))

Morning Toady. How are you?

I did less outside than I had hoped for. I took Lucy to the supermarket (needed some veg and fruit myself too) and helped her strip and remake her bed. We always do this together after her shoulder replacement. The cat and kitten are now GREAT together😊 Hoorah!!!

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone!

Morning Joan ☺️ Paul's ears are ok now thanks😁 My throat is too. I almost got the radio on yesterday but then it switched itself back off🙄 The 5th June right that is soon which is good. I am pleased at least then you will know exactly what is going on. Hope you and Sue are doing ok ((())) xxx

What is this?

Oh it's Reshmi's house!

Bless you I hope you cope again today.

Well done posting at all when it's one of those days.

I intend to keep on top of the weather as much as i can myself. Curtains open or **** windows open or shut according to the sun and the awning down on the 'sunniness' side. We can't do much more can we?

Well done doing the linger walks. I think it helps too and always wear boots with my insoles inside it really does help doesn't it?

Muma???? who is this impostor 😮We shall have to see about that? An ice shark though you might quite like him in this weather!!!

I am a bit concerned about your Dad. Does your mum say what he was like when they were first married? Was he 'nicer' then? I expect there are a few things going on; him getting older and feeling less able, maybe hearing issues, even loss of cognitive abilities etc, but he really shouldn't take it out on your Mum - or you!

Take care and have a good day ((()))

Morning Toady. How are you?

I did less outside than I had hoped for. I took Lucy to the supermarket (needed some veg and fruit myself too) and helped her strip and remake her bed. We always do this together after her shoulder replacement. The cat and kitten are now GREAT together😊 Hoorah!!!

Sleek is on her way. She is going to ensure no cats are in your garden. She is too old to hunt now, but can look pretty menacing when she puts her mind to it.

I will be selling all my old chrome on nosegay soon. I hope your parcels get picked up and dropped off as they should be today! Tut tut Royal mail! I will ahve to speak to the King about you!

Let's hope today - after the village plant sale ( control yourself Toni) I get outside and enjoy the garden and you do too 😊

Take care

• frogmorton
    Options

My comment needs to be 'approved'????

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good weekend love to Anita (()) and Val and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) have a good weekend (()) I went to the Hydrotherapy pool for 20 years but never learnt to swim it was lovely in the warm water. Good luck with your parcels.

Barbara (()) how are you have a good weekend (()) love to Mr B (()) and your Son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (())and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I hope everything is alright there (()) take care all of you (()) have a good weekend. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good weekend all of you (()) love to your Mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

that most def is my house lol😂

I went to cost a packet a few days ago and it was even hotter than sauna of a home ooks!😱

mum had a bad night with nose congestion and so on v scary i thought she was dying, but it’s not related to b sugar - poss new med side effect she’s going to contact nurse after b hol

no one slept well as a result so I must admit I resorted to gluco - zade then walked, oh well desperate times and so on…

everyone else is ok thanks

youre right more exercise is definitely helping me 👍👍

Prob about dad is he lies and hides things tbh 🤷‍♀️

ok I’ll go now otherwise the shower - riots may start again

bfn Toni tc xx

ps pic related to bill and his ex - wives or something like that lol xx

• bosh
    edited 27. May 2023, 14:05
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both?

im not bad thanks

mum was unwell in night but not due to b sugar

she’s feeling better now thanks

i hope you both have a nice weekend too

bye tc xx

👋 toady

• toady
    Options

Hi all 😊

Does not feel like a Saturday 🤔 you are probably a bit 'out' yourself frog, having been away, maybe this is the reason for the half post full post gone into mod queue post 🤨 but we've all got the gist now. All fine here, postie has been & gone 👍️ (the King needs to take RM to task over the dreadful false-accusations scandal, a bit of missed postal targets is mere trivia compared to that 😠). Anyway he brought my nosegay item I won the other day which I thought would only arrive after the Bank Hol - unfortunately he paired it with my next hosp appt letter, which I wish he had hung onto til Tuesday & not taken the edge off my weekend. Appts hang over me like a cloud once I know when they are 😕. I don't know what 'selling my old chrome on nosegay' means 😂 sorry, literal chrome, chrome plated items? g**gle chrome? All will be quiet on the selling front for me I know, til Mon at least, always nice when you sell but can't possibly pack & post. Never happens. Glad the kitties are getting on, that's fab 😺 well done girls 🐾 (and you girls too ofc for engineering their 'meetings' etc). Was lovely to see Sleek, she has been v helpful pointing out what bits of garden are a disgrace, with the aid of the trained BKV eye she's picked up from you 😂 actually things not looking too bad, broad beans doing alright better than in the past and bees have been visiting the flowers so fingers crossed.🤞I think I definitely have mining bees of some sort in & out of that one arch leg hole; trust me, 😂 can't fill it in now really, luckily 3 should be stable enough. Have a good afternoon and I await confessions of your plant sale purchases tomorrow 🌼 hope it does well. :) xx

Hello joan, my parcels were picked up thanks, and my ebay item I bid for arrived, pleased with that 😊. Quiet here today and not even anyone mowing or doing DIY which is nice. Very hot though and can't do much in the garden til later. I think they probably offered to let me use the hospital hydrotherapy pool early on but it wasn't my cup of tea really ☕️ glad you found it helpful. Have a good bank hol weekend :) xx

Waves back to bosh 👋 I'm just wandering round ama*on in search of that elusive item to make up an order, that isn't out of stock/excluded from a certain offer/has a minimum order quantity of 6 😂 suggestions welcome. Hope your afternoon is going ok, so sorry your mum had such a bad night, of course that will have put you all out today, v unsettling, & scares in the night are even worse than in the day. Hope she gets to the bottom of what causes the congestion & doesn't have too much trouble getting hold of someone, shame about the silly bank hol. She'll need a decent night or two with EF coming, so will you all. Rather mysterious yes that your sis would purloin things she didn't need on visits, maybe it was in fact the high-powered job that was the culprit in itself, stress/cause & effect etc. Is she a bit of a squirrel anyway like me does she have several of things as a security mechanism type thing. I haven't looked round Cinnamon Barks for a while at clothes myself, I've had nice things from them but not so much recently. I sometimes find they are out of sizes & colours when you go to the actual page & you waste time looking at things they haven't got. There's another shop that is even worse at that, has hardly any sizes but the item is full price, sorry but to me if you've hardly got any stock I expect that to be reduced as 'end of line' 🤨🙄. See you next visit, whenever that is ofc, if tired/busy will see you when I see you :) xx

Love to Kitty 😺 xx

and Barbara & family & blackbirds 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

id written almost a whole post to you but then another family disruption means I’ve lost the whole thing 😡

so I’ll just say good night for now tc xx

• toady
    Options

Aargh a lost post, so sorry 😔 not to worry & thank you for the goodnight, but sorry for your wasted time (and for the HV circs.), hope things settle down, & you have an ok night (your mum too). xx

• frogmorton
    edited 28. May 2023, 05:28
    Options

I reckon I pressed the button too many times and went in their spam queue??? Frogmorton is a spammer😁

Morning Joan how are you today? Is Sue's ankle any better? Would you believe Charley and Annie have taken in a rescue dog?! So that's two cats 4 (no 5) bearded dragons and one butter snake🙄 kids eh? I am happy with just Sleek! How are your two dogs doing? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. Well done keeping up the walks even if it is tough going will not enough rest it's worth it isn't it? Hope your MTX hangover is subsiding?

One thing - you Dad is lying and hiding things? Hmmm.... he isn't coping is he. So he is taking his fears and frustrations out on you two maybe? Did he ever make that Drs apt? Sending ((()))

Your poor Mum must have been very frightened in the night I hope it didn't happen last night. If it did she could ring 111 for advice and maybe try propping her up on extra pillows?

I overdid it at the village plant sale and in the garden yesterday so had to take some my painkillers an extra time🙄

Today you must rest fro tomorrow EF will be here!

Extra ((()))

Morning Toady how the diddly are you? Tickety boo I hope? What ho!

I am exactly the same with apts they lurk in the back of my mind ready to make my heart sink....😕I tend to try to postpone them too given the chance.😳Make them leave me alone!!!! I will help with yours Sleek can shred it for you.

Well done with your nosegay winnings! Were you happy with your item?

My old Chrome (definitely not Crone - not selling myself yet!) from the car some of mine is going to be replaced when the car is resprayed this summer. There is quite a shortage of bits and pieces for our special cars so if you replace any you sell them on ebay for other people who have got their first Figaro.

Plant sale in the village raised £500 for Church funds which is great. Except i bought more plants😳 Well what did you expect?! Two morning glory plants some MORE 'cut and come again' and two two more hostas😉

Sleek says your garden is 'pritty gud' lots of cool spaces for sleeping apparently and watch birds with one eye...but not bother to chase.

Mine is full of bees too! I LOVE it!! Remember 3 years ago this garden had only grass no plants or flowers at all so it's just wonderful. They particularly like Sleek's cat mint😊 Hopefully yours have pollinated your broad beans - yum!

I agree you must 'bee' careful around that hole if you have bees. Have you researched? Is that it now forever or will they move on?🤔

Right better get my walk in.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) love to you have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) That’s good you got your parcels👏I read about Royal Mail being to slow. Have a good day. Yes it’s nice when it’s quiet.

Barbara (()) have a good day. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (())and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Has long has your alright (()) Charley and Annie have got their hands full (()) there Happy. That’s a nice lot of money raised for the church I would be the same wanting to buy the plants. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) sorry your mum (()) had a congested nose it’s difficult when you have problems with other medicines what to take it’s good she has you (()) have a good day. Take care (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni toady and Joan

how are you all?

mum is feeling considerably better today thank G**.

I did the longer walk again and am surviving thanks.

LA is coming v soon please send me all your spare cheese lol.

Toni- dad is refusing to see doc, I won’t explain whole dad situation I’m too tired but i can do anything more he has to take responsibility for himself.

Hope you all enjoy the afternoon.

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

how do I talk about what’s happening with my pm / totm moods? I don’t know,

all I know that i obviously have some control of it

but not as much I would like to

i haven’t done anything extreme or put myself in danger - but at times I still feel like I’m looking at myself in the mirror, if I were to talk to a certain face - to- face female friend, she would probably say, “ s*******y is normal, it’s your fault for suppressing it for so long, but that’s not how as*******y works and I know you respect that 👍

Also I hate bank holiday weekends and hot weather.

Yes poor mum, bless her, she was feeling really bad the night before last, about midnight she was feeling really terrible and she couldn’t find her b sugar testing kit, luckily I remembered where it was so she tested herself and established it wasn’t b sugar problem.

she’s feeling considerably better today 🙏

i will suggest 111 and the pillows thanks 👍

Sorry about your back - you try to rest 🤗

mxt hangover not as bad as it sometimes is thank you 🙏

so that’s a partial consolation 👍

Yes EF tomorrow you’re right

The way my stomach is right now it may well be water and dry toast BH Weekend for me lol.

How is your stomach feeling today?

sorry I had a bit of an outburst lol

bye Toni tc xx

ps it’s Steve J**s made of cheese! Co - founder of cheese & pine (Apple) or something like that lol. Please don’t tell LA otherwise I’ll have to put it on the shopping list lol. Xx

• toady
    edited 28. May 2023, 17:43
    Options

Hi all 👋

Nice day for the garden but just blowing up a bit now - better than too hot yesterday, I may have picked up the sun on my neck even though I did think I'd calculated what was a sensible time 😳 bending over planting that does it, even for a short time, silly ozone layer. Well silly us. Hope you have had a chance to get out frog for a bit of Bayleaf-ing 👍️. I think the bees are here to stay at least for however long, not sure what they are, I have looked up some not very definitive stuff (possibly an Andrenidae of some sort) either way it seems they may well be nesting females, so will have to be left, on that assumption. I wll try for a better pic but have only caught them in flight really and the photos I have are ludicrous vaguely stripey blurs 😂. Always nice to hear how well yours is doing for bees & wildlife, seems a shame for someone to ever have had a garden like yours & not do more with it. Thank Sleek kindly for the compliment, yes shady corners are in good supply 😊. That doesn't sound too extreme a haul from the plant sale, hope your new additions thrive (what colour morning glory/ies?), good total too 💵. Oh that chrome, technical motoristspeak, that explains it 😄 good luck with that may none of your customers be silly fools, do you tend to auction or BIN? Yes I was pleased with my item, it may be part of a future woodworky type project, so will see then if it all works out but it will never not be handy for something. Have a good bank hol, I will stuff thoughts of my appt to the back of my 'la la la la' ignore nasties dept., for now, and play with seeds & potting instead. :) xx

Hello joan, nice day today very windy 😮 good for washing but have had to keep an eye out & make sure things are not twizzling themselves round the line 10 times or blowing into the shrubbery 😬. I have a parcel to send out & be picked up from me Tues morning, will bump it up to RM Tracked 24 and hope for the best🤞. Have a good Monday hope all's well & Sue's ankle much better now :) xx

Hi to bosh, glad to hear your mum is much better and hope she's up to the EF visit now, good luck with all of that. Sorry you're struggling a bit with your moods and the weather too, is a bit hot for sure I picked up the sun yesterday should have worn 4 floppy hats so my own silly fault. Anyway try to just hang onto your hollyhocks as we gardeners say, this too shall pass, etc, all very easy for other people to say of course but thinking of you & hope things improve🤞. Nothing else happening with me might have a walk later 🤔. If only I'd seen that Steve J**s dish before, I would have been saved the eternal question, what can I impress my dinner party guests with 😂😂 shades of John the Baptist! 😱 it is so good though, it is him, isn't it, no mistaking. Full marks to the internet 😂. See you as & when you can have a bit of awol time from family :) chin up xx

Love to everyone 👋 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

how are you?

yes you’re right night scares are terrible, falling ill in the night always has a terrible resonance I agree, good for horror authors, but definitely not in real life.

thankfully my mums a lot better today 🙏

yes poss sister’s kleptomania was a safety- mechanism, but the things she stole were so strange, like towels, coasters, poss a bit of a squirrel I guess it’s possible lol, she only stopped after getting married, but now it’s bill who steals biryanis - well he just keeps it in his stomach for safekeeping, like a hump of a camel type situation lol.

yes finding the right clothes can be tough I agree

i recently treated myself to some earrings from “Text” as Toni calls it lol, but when I got home I found one was broken! Also like you said I’d paid full price for them - not good- I may have somehow managed to temporarily fix it, but not having the jewellery- repairing skills of your good self😀- I’m not sure how long the accidental repair will last lol.

I’m glad you had a nice day in the garden, even though the weather wasn’t ideal.

“hold on to your hollyhocks” that is indeed good advice thanks👍

It’s like the mood swings give me a kind of mental and physical energy, I can sort out the problem temporarily with exercise, but then after rest, the problem re - occurs, but this is only the second time I’ve had this problem, so you’re absolutely right of course, being stoical and also getting used to things is all I can do 🙏

Shades of John the Baptist lol, that’s true, I didn’t think of it like that.

Bfn toady tc xx

Ps looks like someone got the wrong address lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both doing today?

mums a lot better today thanks

yes it’s difficult when we take lots of meds

thanks Joan that’s v kind

hope you both enjoy the evening

bye tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan yes thanks I'm ok and you will soon know what is going on with your leg and if they can help. Charley and Annie are really happy yes. Sleek is here in front of me on one of the blankets she has decided is hers purring! Hope you are both well and have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? I hope ok.

Your Mum having that same problem again? Oh dear the poor lady.It is very frightening for her at least you do know it's not her sugar levels I suppose.

I am very very much thinking about you suffering with those peri-menopausal symptoms. I absolutely respect your sexuality what is going on is just so tough. You are a strong person though and are coping very well. Do you keep a journal? Just a thought because reading back through it can help you see that you coped with this before and got through it. Sending my useless ((())) but better than nothing.

Well today is the day that EF arrive and LA stays! Hopefully that will cheer your Mum up no end. Has she been cooking for the prodigal son-in-law? I bet she has bless her unless you are going out to eat. Bread and water for you. Me too at the moment. My stomach is not happy and l am about to make it even less happy with my new meds...

Nacys it's for mucous (might it help your Mum? thinking about it?) I have the issue with my lungs. I am going to take the first one even now as l type I am quite worried as they can give you the runs. Honestly! I'm so scared I'm only taking half of one! Ok it's dissolved and smells lemony...here goes

Ok done. Tasted ok. No it didn't! A bit 'eggy' 🤢 Lets see what happens. Will report back tomorrow.

Right or little cheese monster is on his way later so I have been down to Al Fresco and fetched you this:

Should keep him going?

Take care ((()))

Morning Toady how are you doing? Well I hope? How is the sunburn? Paul looked pretty pink yesterday it was probably teh wind which did it to be honest. You can't tell can you? It was pretty cool by 6pm, but yes I also got outside and here is my pic of a bee on the delphiniums yesterday. The poppy you can see behind is self seeded but so lovely so I have left it...

This is the arch which now has the passion flower planted one each side lets see how quickly it grows - quite quickly if i remember...

Can you see how fabulous the wisteria is in the background?

What a lovely day I had. Paul dug the holes for me to be fair though.

and I saw this 4 legged person up the lane on my walk

I hope your day was as good? Sleek kept me company for a bit until she nipped over to yours or maybe Kath's? although she usually goes there at night I think. She loves shady spaces.

I know - all this space and it was just grass! Boring grass cut low so not even any clover for the 🐝maybe they didn't like gardening? By the way it took me about 18 photos to get that one too! Bees are tricky aren't they?

As for nosegay I tend to do auction but am wondering about checking what things ahve sold for before and going 'buy it now'??? It's quicker maybe? Just want to recoup some of what the new chrome has cost if I can.

That's it! Ignore the apt - I will say no more either don't want to keep reminding you.

Off to do more Bayleafing!

Have a lovely day

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) Have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Another bank holiday. Have a good day. The weather man said it going to be windy this week.

Barbara (()) have a good day love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) I’m sorry you have tummy ache I hope the tablet doesn’t cause you to have the runs. I hope the tablet works after all the worry it caused you. I’m the other way. Thank you for the photos. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I’m sorry for all the worries you have (()) I hope your tummy not too bad. Love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Good afternoon everyone

wppl xx

• bosh
    edited 29. May 2023, 16:29
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

im starting to feel better now thanks 🙏

yes it was def totm/ pm issues this time too

moods shot up then when “the monthly business” started went straight down went to normal

that was wise advice writing things down

I did try that a bit at one point, trying to express it humorously, but as you implied - not much to laugh about 😱

Also given the delicate subject matter anything I did write about would have to be in code really just in case anyone else read it - which they could do if they thought I was having a MH relapse.

i have however deleted my FB account so that next time I at least won’t have to worry about sleazy characters approaching me online 👍👍

it is so hot in this house I’m almost fully roasted like a parsnip but much less tasty lol, I do enjoy them actually, one of my favourites.

I did an extra long walk but couldn’t rest in this ultimate sauna

mums def getting better thanks 🙏

but she’s phoning doc tomorrow just to be safe 👍

how is your back?

ok bfn am planning instalments but depends on energy levels and LA’s tantrums- ooky 😱

bye Toni tc xx

• toady
    edited 29. May 2023, 17:58
    Options

Afternoon everyone 😊

Cooler today no sunburn for me frog 👍️ there wouldn't have been anyway, having learnt my lesson, hope Paul's was only a touch. Lovely pictures 😀 I'm sure the passion flower will be 'off' & you will soon be posting look-where-it-is-now pictures. I certainly can see the beautiful wisteria 😍 stunning, it looks very happy. Well done getting a bee on the delphinium yes they are very bad posers 😂 I love how delphiniums have 'bees', themselves, 'lavender white bee' etc (I think that's what mine is; it hasn't come back yet from a bout of being chewed by something, but is doing ok). The deer is lovely of course what a beautiful picture of it. All I have to offer today is a pic I meant to post before, peas in their root trainer pots, very mundane 😂 but having never tried them they did do what they say, so it was interesting to me. Plastic but they will be used over & over. Good to hear certain choc bars are going back to paper wrappers, back where they started of course, and should have stayed there. Good luck when you do your nosegay selling; don't forget (this annoys me no end) that you can no longer tell what someone took for BIN if there was a best offer, or they negotiated a deal - so some amounts may not be the true picture. Yet they are always on about doing your research 🙄 they do have their own research tools but I don't think I've had much joy with them. Still you should get a reasonable idea, it being a fairly level market I'd think, not wildly variable prices, unless someone has let an item go too cheap. I have something to pack later so I hope postie picks up tomorrow🤞. Yes Sleek popped by briefly but I think has indeed gone off to Kitty's in search of a custard cream 😄 haven't done a lot today myself as I phoned a family friend, the one I was a bit wary about ringing round xmas, but actually is an excellent conversationalist so it was nice in fact. Hope you are all having a good bank hol :) x (ps all the best with the new meds xx)

Hello joan, oh must we have some windy days? 😕 oh well a small price to pay for it being fine & dry I suppose, and it doesn't seem too bad here. Very quiet today nothing going on. I have been sorting through old photos, I wish I had digital copies of things it's easier now, instead of one-off prints that you have to store and match up with negatives &c. I was trying to buy a couple of boxes the right sort of size online & it wasn't as easy as I thought 🤔 writing paper boxes used to be nice but they aren't as ten a penny now with people writing less letters, and quite expensive. Might just buy a nice box of chocolates and use that when it's empty 😂. Hope you're both having a good day :) xx

Hi bosh, I love the Frankenstein cartoon 😄 very good. Hope things not going too badly at the mo, I've only quickly skimmed your Toni instalment, but glad your moods have improved & you've proved you can set your watch by them, or calendar anyway, that's something 😬 I think. Btw I meant to say that when I was doing a search for hold onto your hollyhocks (couldn't remember if it was hold on or hang on 😄 optional apparently), anyway I did what you did with hoover/hover & when I looked up I found I had typed olly, they were just about to suggest did I mean hang onto Olly Murs? thanks all the same I'll stick with the hollyhocks 😄. Also I saw today where a lady took a commission and made an Emo cake with black icing for a little girl's birthday instead of an Elmo cake for a Sesame St themed party. Oh dear. Sorry about your earrings, I did used to fiddle about with jewellery making once actually, when a certain bead company was popular in the 80s, no longer in business (first name rhymes with planet, second with souls). I made a few things and never kept it up, like a lot of people I expect, still have little boxes of jumprings & headpins etc 🤷‍♀️. Hope things ok at yours not too many awkward foodstuffs, and not too many littley tantrums. Or DV ones for that matter. Glad your mum is doing well good luck for her phoning the doc. See you later 🐊 :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

How are you both doing today?

thanks - I’m feeling much better than the morning thanks

My stomach is sort of mediocre at the moment thanks

mum is not too bad 🙏

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

Yes true seems like I can set my watch by the mood swings, still kind of terrifying though, this morning I did my longest walk for a long time, got home but energy levels and mood were still soaring, so glad I’ve come off FB though, don’t need the sleazy online guy element at all, I need it as much as bill would need a healthy tasty beetroot stew lol - shh don’t tell the physio lol.

jewellery- making- good for you, megabrain does that too sometimes, do you ever by “mismatch earrings” as they’re now called? Just basically odd pairs of earrings designed that way - very “haute couture “ apparently lol, I bought one pair once, they were nice, but v “statement- ey”, I do often think about mixing up odd pairs of small earrings but my mum thinks it a sign of high eccentricity lol, like a mad hatter’s espresso party or something like that lol.

I put my mxt in the fridge- over 25 degrees in my room today - decidedly ooky lol.

Olly Murs - yes he’s a bit slimy lol 😂.

ok I’ll leave it there for now

Bfn toady tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Good night everyone tc xx

toady it looks like little LA is older than he looks if that’s his former carer! Lol tc xx