Options

Good morning everyone

wppl xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    edited 30. May 2023, 06:05
    Options

Morning!

Morning Joan. Hope you are both well today? Poor you I wouldn't like my stomach being 'the other way' either. Good news is the tablet didn't make me have the runs. Smelt like rotten eggs though you have to dissolve it in water🤢I did make my nose run though. Just took it again and am ready with the tissues! Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Kitty if you pop by have you ever taken NASCYS? also known as Acetylcysteine? If so did it help? Hope all is well with you, the family and the bungalow? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? Fabulous that you know what is causing those vile symptoms and that it will pass in time. Such a relief but not nice at ALL for you to cope with when it's happening ((()))

My sister keeps a journal and yes she knows we might need it of she were to have a relapse. Code sounds a very good idea.

She's doing her 'coming off her citalopram bit' again ATM. She does it every spring and goes back on it every winter. She stays on the important stuff though she isn't allowed to do that without the psych's support. She also does art journaling which is slightly different, but she often hides written thoughts (just for herself) underneath painting. That's just therapeutic though not for reading back. It can be angry thoughts which she can at least express that way - she struggles with any sort of conflict.

So wise to close your facebook account. No more sleezy men😠

Well done doing the long walks. Roasted Reshmi eh? Tastes like parsnip? I like them now too did you know I used to dislike them? until probably 6 years ago! Now I love them😊

Good luck coping with LA! It will be fun I hope overall!

Hope your Mum is continuing to improve pr does ring the Drs bless her.

Take care ((()))

Morning Toady☺️I hope all is well with you today.

I love the peas and their roots!!! WOW! What a great thing to be able to see. Yes plastic is ok if you keep on and on using it.

The passion flower is doing very well so far I am pleased no wilting in spite of the weather. Both trees planted last year seem to be thriving too. Patience Toni it will take time. The wisteria is looking incredible and just needs a little more training over teh pergola to achieve my vision. The fragrance is divine.

Look who was peeping over our fence! Paul was clearing up the weeds from the 'hedge-to-be' and she came to moo hello. What dear faces they have😊

Not enough time for me yesterday we had too many visitors 🙄 No it was ok only my own family. Lucy and her friend and Charley, Annie and my now Grand-puppy!

Well done phoning that person and even better that they were good to talk to👍️ Sleek nipped over again I think when the puppy visited? She probably moaned a lot that I shouldn't let 'things like that' in the garden?

I was hoping I'd get some idea of price from nosegay completed listings, but of course there will be those who let stuff go too cheap. In general though we all know the value of Figaro stuff.

The new meds? So far so good although i did take it in two halves yesterday. Today I took a whole one and they taste gross like lemon flavoured rotten eggs🤢 Need another decaf coffee to take away the taste😁

You take care and have a good day.

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,057
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

Art - journaling - that sounds nice.

mum is phoning Doc today as she’s still not feeling completely ok

Fungal spores today according to pollen forecast- ooky - I blame that toady lol.

Yesterday was terrible, stomach problems plus the vile symptoms, also house was a terrible furnace.

bill wore a t- shirt with a pic of a can of C****bells tomato soup on the front lol - well I suppose well done to him for trying to eat a veggie lol

LA had a shouting tantrum that lasted what seemed like an hour because his mother just gave him half a choc digestive- the nerve of that mummy!

That will never help him build up a high glycemic index- oh no I’m misquoting GI Joe the physio again lol.

ok going to town centre now but prob not to ghost group

I’ll write more later

bfn tc xx

ps pic of fungal spore - spreading toady lol- don’t forget your eyedrops - tc xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is going well there. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) your peas are lovely they would be garden peas nice. Yes box’s are use full. Have a good day. How is Mrs blackbird getting on. Good luck tomorrow with your parcel going.

Barbara (()) How are you and your family (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) you are doing well with the tablet is it working stopping your pain (()) have you still got tummy ache (()) When we lived in the country a cow used to come and put his head in the kitchen window to have a drink. Sleeke did not like the puppy. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day. I hope your mum (()) gets an appointment with the Doctor to check things (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

👋 Joan

👋toady

wppl xx

Ps pic about bill lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you both doing today?

im feeling much better than thanks

mum had docs appointment at 10 am today

doc said it’s a sinus infection and has prescribed antibiotics

im glad it was nothing more serious

LA is being very naughty I’ve hidden as much chocolate as I can lol

hope you’re both having a nice afternoon

bye tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

How are you?

that’s funny about Elmo / emo cake lol

LA got in a big “strop” yesterday when his mummy gave him just half a choc digestive lol

what a nerve she must have! 😂

LA’s tantrums are so scary I must admit that under duress I would give him the whole of the chocolate factory lol

I’d present him with the whole of the bakery in exchange for the right to undisputed exclusion from the health - warning - related birthday bashes- lol.

mum has a sinus infection- she’s been prescribed antibiotics - but she’s still insisting on going to cinema with LA tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

anyway I can only suggest things really

hope your day is going ok so far?

bye tc xx

ps Leola and pal creating a sugar rush perhaps xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,132
    Options

Hello all 😊

Nice day bit breezy in places but not too bad, hope you have had some time in the garden after the 'excess family' yesterday frog 😉 glad everyone's well, and yes, Sleek was jolly glad to get over here to a d o g free zone, very affronted she was but I assured her any 'things like that' were definitely not 'stopping' 😄. Have not got much done myself actually and must tidy up, things are at that potting up potting on planting out stage where there is too much in flux. How lovely is your other visitor, come to see over the hedge! Dear girl, long may there may be a nice field like that for her, your hedges-to-be are looking good too 😊 👍️. Patience as you say but you turn around twice and things are suddenly not little striplings anymore, mine are up to fence height in 2 and a bit years, from bare root couple-of-footers. I already look back at photos and find I was hardly aware of them getting to that size. Glad it's so far so good with the meds 🤞will be pottering out for a last walk round now and listen to Mr B doing his 'evensong'. Have a good evening & good day tomorrow :) xx ps. do you know the shrub in my pic of Mrs B? it's next door's - thorny with little apples 🤔.

Hello joan, postie came for my parcel 👍️ it would be nice if it got there tomorrow but I'm prepared for it to be Thurs. I love your memory of the cow 😊 I would have loved that, we need to hang onto our countryside. The friend I was talking to yesterday was reminiscing about being an evacuee and how much she liked the meadows & all the wild flowers. Mrs B is fine thank you, and Mr., I caught this little snap of her at the weekend she was in the background of a pic I took - she had just been 'sorting out' her feathers and scratching under her wing so is a bit ruffled 😄 she won't mind me showing you 😉. Have a nice day tomorrow, breezy here but nothing too strong :) xx

Hi bosh, sorry about all the spores & generally spreading trouble, I had no idea I was such a public menace 😳😄. Seriously, hope things not too bad in the pollen line for you. Sorry about your mum's sinuses too, hopefully she'll be much better soon & should be no nasty nights. I suppose she doesn't want to miss out on the cinema trip so hope she feels up to it. Also hope the tantrums have been no worse than yesterday's choc digestive incident 😱 I should plead diplomatic immunity if there is any talk of parties. Bill's added tinned soup to his camel's/campbell's hump, very apt 😄 only virtual soup, well it's a start. Haven't had candyfloss for ages & ages! You reminded me, have you ever had candyfloss grapes? You expect things to only be a bit like and not live up to expectations but these did. Definitely fruit you'd get kids to eat. You probably took a guess that yes I would like mismatch earrings & you'd be right 😄 I had a pair ages ago one with a silver assortment of beads on a drop & one longer finished off with a bunch of little bells. People would tell me I'd lost a bit, I was ahead of my time 😂. I had some nice ones too more similar, one with a mother of pearl fish at the end & one with a bird. I don't wear jewellery as much now I suppose but still like this idea (even one stud & one hoop, kind of thing) little similar pairs, why not 🤔 & when something gets more trendy it helps people stop assuming it must be a mistake I guess but quite nice to have the courage to do something without it being mainstream (I suppose). Hope you have an ok day if you get out to group tomorrow etc or do you have to go the cinema 😱 - will say goodnight 👋 :) xx btw I love the HD tv joke I'd be so pleased if I'd thought of that 😄 .

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

glad your day was ok

LA is still here lovely but shattering

he said I should follow my sat nav to America lol - I’ve no idea what that means - has the UK run out of cheese? That would indeed put a different complexion on matters, I can’t drive at all, so how I’ll drive across the ocean is anyone’s guess lol, unless I have to kick the shopping trolley transatlantically with my new - found oceanic football skills? Just thinking about it is making me worry someone save me some choc digestives lol

yes some people can be so conventional about things like jewellery and makeup can’t they? At uni one girl with a pale complexion used to pile on black eyeliner and got teased for it, whereas if I did it for example it would look more natural, but it’s just makeup for goodness sake - not worth name - calling and ostracising her, very strange and immature of course.

mums grumpy understandably but she’s started taking the antibiotics so that’s good thanks 🙏

yes cinema for me tomorrow it seems too 😱

but it starts earlier than the previous time, so that’s good, we’re seeing the King Zog cartoons or something like that lol, Zog friend of frog maybe? lol.

ok toady have a good night tc xx

Ps more ice sculpture lol xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) love to you and Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) We have a new shop opening in the town centre Nationwide parcel and packing.easier ways for people to pack and send parcel’s. Mrs B looks happy there. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) thinking about you and Mr B (()) love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) how are you getting on with the tablet (()) I have the dentist tomorrow morning. Have a good day. Is Lucy doing alright now (()). Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) you are doing well (()) that’s good your mum has some antibiotics (()) have a good day. Enjoy the cinema.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you today?

we took LA to cinema, I walked earlier so v shattered now

my mum said HRT is dangerous because of breast cancer risk, but I read online that risk is small and that benefits outweigh risks

i can see that now as what I felt was like a kind of madness, I couldn’t control my feelings, it was both traumatic and terrifying, the only real concern as you mentioned is whether HRT conflicts with my antipsychotics, lithium would probably be fine, not sure about quetiapine, I think I’m going to have to see a GP about it even my mum explodes with rage or makes me see the MH team or whatever.

I didn’t see your post today?

are you ok?

or was it just a “forgot to post” situation?

more later, quite tired

bye Toni tc xx

• bosh
    Options

👋 toady

👋 Joan

wppl xx

ps vegan carrot d Vader as interpreted by a sushi chef - ooks 😱

• toady
    Options

Hi all 😊

Toni missing again as we've all spotted, oh dear I was going to say the white rabbits had gnawed her post but it's not the first of the month is it, I'm still all out after the bank holiday. I expect that's all it is, anyway, she will be rather like -> 🙄 . Sends a wave 👋 hope all's fine xx

Hello joan, Mrs B is not quite so keen on this today & nor am I, it's cold! Really quite cold, I was surprised, the wind takes the temperature down as well. Still some people will prefer it so fair's fair. I will look up the parcel service, I haven't heard of them, always interesting to know what options there are. Good luck with the dentist tomorrow, hope your appointment is at a convenient time. My friend said their surgery had done away with a lot of their extra hygiene things but some of them you'd think they may as well have kept really 🤷‍♀️. Any sign of anything happening next door to you? Have a good evening, love to both :) xx

Hi bosh, back from the cinema I see, how was it? apart from tiring. I have never heard of the cartoons, all I know is there was a King Zog of Albania 😂 probably unrelated 🤔. Did LA go straight back afterwards or picked up by family later? Hope it was not too bad anyway and your mum managed too. Yes the sat nav to America will be a bit of a challenge on all fronts won't it 😄 cheese shopping is all very well, but definitely leave that to the end of the trip, don't really want to carry bagfuls of monterey jack around when you're wandering down the Hollywood Walk of Fame 🧀 . Nothing much happening with me, my nosegay parcel got delivered to the buyer today I've seen RM's photo of it sitting on their doorstep so I hope it's still there when they get home 😬. Bit chilly but I did some washing, & tidying up, I must tackle jumpers & scarves & gloves drawers and see if anything should go. Yes fashion & convention are very odd indeed, and infuriating for people to see something come into fashion that they were teased over, too late to get any justice so to speak. Excellent carrot 😂 you couldn't eat that could you after all that work! I saw a headline today from the US, 'black wear walks into a bakery and eats 60 cupcakes', wonder if he was somebody's bear-in-law 😉 . Hope your mum's feeling better and the antib's will kick in & help 👍️. Have a good evening :) btw meant to say glad you aren't sorry you came away from FB, I wouldn't have an account at all except you have to have one to see some things, I never use it otherwise it never appealed. Even twitter I used to use a bit I don't think it brought out the best in me & mostly just got annoyed at people 🤨. Bfn :) xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady

I was saying to Toni that pm mood swings were terrifying so I’m going to try to make GP appointment tomorrow to discuss HRT, it really felt like insanity and I just can’t put up with it anymore.

problem maybe that I take quetiapine - antipsychotic- but there’s no point me speculating too much I need to discuss it with doc

Bear in law that’s funny lol

cheese shopping now that’s a nosegay trend lol

we watched zog and super worm - but no toads in sight lol

mum is still not too good but hopefully antibiotics will start taking effect soon thanks

bfn tc x

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

what have you been up to? You and your fungal spores?

a very ooky day for my eyes indeed

lower the pollen count please - otherwise you’ll be served just water and super worms here at VC I’m afraid, lol.

good night toady and everyone tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan how are you today? I hope both well. It's very windy and chilly out there isn't it in spite of the sunshine. I bet you both loved that cow when you lived in the country. They are big but nice animals aren't they? The tablets are to clear my lungs, but unfortunately a side effect is the runs and my stomach can be iffy anyway🙄 still if I can manage and it helps the lungs I will give it a go.. Have a good day! ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi the cat above is having a coffee (extra shots) with BIL who is off camera! Like his T shirt. I expect that was his 5 a day done!

I am so glad your Mum is now on antibiotics and will soon feel way better bless her. How are you though?

Well LA is there so you will be very busy and probably quite exhausted! He is right you can use your satnav to go abroad we did to go to Luxembourg it told us to get on the channel tunnel. Didn't buy the ticket though nor would it take LA's Mummy's car on the plane to America😁

If it helps his tantrums will ease as he grows up and understands more. He is a bright boy they are often the ones who get the most frustrated. I bet you'd want to give the whole choccy factory😂anything, anything! just stop that noise!!!

Is King Zog my friend? Maybe😉at least LA will be quiet in the cinema.

Toady is spreading fungal spores is she? That will explain it my eyes have been pouring and my nose I thought it was my new lung meds making my nose run. How is your stomach? Sorry about the 'symptoms' and the heat yesterday I do hope today is better. You will at least be cool in the cinema and the film should afford some distraction.

Morning Toady hope you are well today?

My day yesterday? Well computer stuff to do am then pm visited my widowed friend. She is doing so much better and the dogs are behaving better too I think the stress levels are reducing for them all. It will be 6 months on Thursday😮

Sleek was much happier that that D O G was not here when she got back, but asked me not to do it again!!! Like it was my fault!

It is very very windy indeed here still and we just had some spots of rain. I am at the food bank this morning so will be in the garden this afternoon I hope. Yesterday I got the remaining weeds up in the gravel path which was good. If it was up to me I'd plant thyme along it! Paul might not be so happy as he wants to drive cars over the path to his garages. Maybe I can in a few sneaky spots🤔

I love cows sheep and pigs 😊 I hope that it remains a field but that's why we are growing the hedge as one day it won't be will it?🙄 fence height in 2.5 years? Great! That's what we need although I will make sure the animals can still peek over.

Look at Mrs B she looks a bit windblown but healthy😊Is the plant a Japanese apple? You can get them with orange flowers and little apples not sure about thorns though..... Prickly plants are good by hedges at least they reckon it stops burglars climbing them.

Well better get on

• frogmorton
    edited 1. Jun 2023, 05:57
    Options

WHITE RABBITS

Sorry folks yesterday's post didn't go again🙄 Press it once and sometimes it doesn't go twice and sometimes 'they' go into spam!

Hope I didn't worry anyone.

Morning Joan. Well the wind's dropped out there so that's better. Lucy is doing really well thanks I saw her yesterday she had made her 'special' pasta and I had to pick some up for Paul. Bless her. Best of luck at the dentist 🤞 ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi. How are you feeling today? Not too bad i hope.

I think you should speak to the Dr definitely. Certainly worth discussing your options around HRT. I was also told the risk of breast cancer is very low and it was reported wrongly in the media years ago. That's what will have worried your Mum. Not sure about the quetiapine. Nothing lost at all from having a conversation with the Dr is there?

If there is a fairly simple solution you really shouldn't have to suffer like this should you?

Did you enjoy the film? I imagine (apart from some talking perhaps?) LA was very well behaved in there and thoroughly enjoyed himself.

Well done doing your walk yesterday You must have been shattered!

When does the tiny tyrant go home? I bet your Mum is loving having him and your Dad, but it's always nice to get back to normal.

My eyes were horrendous yesterday I think I need to drink a whole extra glass of water to replace all that fluid lost🙄

I hope you have a good day ((()))

Morning Toady sorry about the post not sending I will really have to remember (key word that!) to check it has gone every single time😳

Alles ist gut - honestly!

Sleek is here next to me reckons she's turned the wind off which is good as it has been far too blowy for comfort lately and yesterday was quite chilly.

Yesterday I was at the foodbank labelling tins and packets of rice/pasta/cereals etc. Our village sent £700 worth last week while I was in Luxembourg. Yesterday it was from another Church nearby. I left my coat there so need to pop back in today for it.

I hope your day was good?

In the afternoon Paul and i went to take the Fig to the garage to confirm the date they are having it. The 23rd 😕 Woe but then I will drive this one next to her. The Pao (Pao chick-a-wow-wow)

It's exactly the same to drive the roof comes down the side windows open halfway it's just CUTE!, but I will miss the Fig i will lose her for a whole month.😒

Then we went to the County show to support Tia who is there with her business drumming up trade. Then home shower and bed for me. I was shattered. Resting heart rate is now down from a high of 76 (what? in Luxembourg) back to it's normal 67😊 phew!

What about you? What did you manage yesterday?

Right off for my walk then back to the foodbank where I left my coat yesterday!

Take care

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) What plants have you got in your garden. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Yes it’s cold out I didn’t think of birds feeling the cold. I read about the parcel company in the swindon Advertiser. No body has moved in next door yet. Have a good day. Have you seen any other little animals yet.

Barbara (()) love to you and Mr B (()) have a good day (()). Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) your replacement car looks nice. I hope your coat is at the food bank. That’s good Lucy (()) is doing well. Your friend is doing well after 6 months (()) she is strong and she has the dogs to help her and she has them to think about (()) I hope Tia got more business good luck to her (()). Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) I hope your mum is feeling better it takes time (()) we have a friend who has taken Hrt for over 20 years. That’s too long Have a good day.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi Toni and everyone

i have docs appointment at 4.30 today

bfn tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni

how are you?

I need a psychiatric assessment

and blood tests

may have nothing to do with peri menopause but doc is looking into it and she’s a good doctor

bye tc xx

• toady
    Options

Hi all 😊

Trying to do three things at once as usual, am hoping to get a letter written so I thought if I call in here have a swig of tea, write a bit, have a biscuit, write a bit, I may get done before I notice 😄. Thank Sleek for turning the wind off, frog, it has made all the difference 👍️ though it was really cold first thing, but by lunchtime it was a different day altogether - the more you think of it the odder it is really, that we are dependent on whether a big lightbulb in the sky is giving off heat or not 🤨. Anyway I got my runner beans out yesterday, and did quite a few other things like laundry & tidying, hence bit tireder today, blah 🙄 not too bad just wouldn't mind a bit more energy. By end of day I need to sow some hollyhocks, plant out 4 alliums, 4 sunflowers, pot on 6 osteospermum and 2 french lavender (bit like 12 days of xmas 😄), then water everything, again. One or 2 apricot foxgloves are nearly out, pics when they are. The leaves are huge, I should have used them in moderation I think! but they grow so easily I can always swap or replace some. I will check into the Japanese apple, in any case I have nicked a few of the older fruit for the pips & will grow them on, in the event of new people chopping it down. Busy day for you yesterday with the foodbank, County show and the garage 😮. Sorry the fig has to be dragged from your reluctant grasp 😫 maybe she will be back sooner than estimated, and that is a nice looking temp (mini of some sort?), but yes it will be a wrench. Not that sort hopefully 🔧 or only as much as necessary. Btw my ticker never runs slower than 76 I don't think! I run a bit racehorsey I think 🏇. Hope all's going well for Tia and the business 👍️. Hope you got your coat and didn't leave anything else, keys bags glasses in its place - do you wear 'outdoors' glasses, other than sun specs? You have probably said, but just thinking of you mentioning your eyes having a hard time. Hope they are better today and everything else ok :) xx

Hello joan, really cold this morning and then warm as anything after that! Mrs B has been out sunning on the lawn, beak agape like they do because of the heat. They do seem to manage the cold, even with their feathers you do wonder how though. Few mice around today but nothing else new or unusual. Do you have the Advertizer delivered, is it a weekly paper? We used to have 2 different local ones, one folded and the other is just online now, well you might be able to get one in a shop but they don't bring them anymore. Hope it's just nicely warm for you :) xx

Hi to bosh, maybe back from the docs, really hope it went well I'm glad you have a good one and have reasonable faith in them that helps a lot. Hope your eyes not too bad today, obviously has been really bad for a couple of days you & Toni both finding it the same 😬 I shall try to rein in the warm weather & pollen count, I mean, cafe super worms, no please no 😱 not even on toast. Lucky I mentioned bear in law yesterday otherwise how would you know what a 'black wear' was 🤔 pay attention & proof-read properly, toady. Hope everything else not too bad & will catch up next time 👋 :) xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks toady

I am quite scared

GP said if I feel the mood swings again to call the mental health crisis line, not to worry about what’s causing it and if they’ll feel phone call is justified and so on

she also said that if I feel those mood problems coming on again to, if I have the mental awareness to do so that is, to give my tablet and phone to my mum so I can try in that way not to make myself vulnerable to predatory people and so on, which I also thought v good advice.

doc is going to test lithium levels and hormones too with blood test

she’s also booking psych assessment as an important priority but not urgent, I’m so glad it’s not urgent, my worst nightmare is returning to psychiatric hospital, though of course sometimes it’s necessary- but I’m really hoping it doesn’t come to that

Ok you’ve made a solemn oath about pollen count, that’s good, lol, so if it’s high tomorrow I’ll know who to blame, lol.

bye for now toady tc xx

ps our friend choc digestive monster- or was it analytical Cookie Monster? Lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady

i forgot to mention, I was watching Star Trek voyager the other day and someone landed on an alien planet and said the ugliest but most nutritious veggie on the planet was something known as “the Leola Root” poor old Leola she’s a superfluous taxi driver and a healthy foodstuff ( low glycemic index and all that lol) but oh - so - ugly on the outside! Lumpy and superfluous, that’s no way to describe your future sis - in - law is it LA? Oh the shame of it.

well at least Leola Root Stew is something we can feed GI Joe in lieu of payment if he decides work privately lol

bye toady tc xx

ps bills on a supper date with my cousin’s wife - ooky 😱xx

• bosh
    Options

hi Joan

how are you both?

20 years on hrt - that sounds excessive to me too

i saw the doc - may be a problem with my dosage of antipsychotics- not sure yet, need wait for blood tests and psych assessment - and poss not related to p menopause at all.

have a good night tc xx