• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,712

hi Toni

How are you this evening?

Sorry I got very tired after the physio unfortunately

But that happens sometimes

The appointment went well though

She said my ankles were less swollen and next appointment is in September 👍

The physio building is hard to find though and even though I’d been there before it took me a while to find it again because it’s like an unbalanced hatter’s haemoglobin- party down there when it comes to building layout there - well you know what I mean Toni lol

Yes Bills fan club have left but his male friend is visiting soon for 10 days!

So that’s great - he’ll be treating the place like a hotel with maid service no doubt, if he’s like bill it’s unlikely he’ll be lending a hand with childcare or even feeding himself, poor little sis.

I ate a bit unwisely so how the old gastric oracles will react I don’t know yet

But hopefully I’ll go to group tomorrow- even if it’s an only squash diet situation

Thermal vest! Oh no! Here it was on the cold side, but pleasant really.

BR wanted me to read his whole collection of Paddington bear books! But luckily he got distracted

He also didn’t believe that PB just has marmalade sandwiches for lunch lol

Yes he needs at least a couple of vegan nuggets

Soggy bread is bad I agree.

Sister’s birthday is coming up soon

Oh dear I’m tired just thinking about it

I’ll buy her some conservative jewellery I think.

Ok I’ll go for now Toni

Have a good evening/ night tc xx

Ps Toni Bill’s throwing a tea party - you may need a first aid kit 😂xx

Pps my mental health was slightly affected after ulcer but the nurse changed dosage then I was fine 👍

• bosh

Hi Joan

How are you?

Cheese buns sound nice

Mum and I are ok thanks for asking 🙏

Physio was good thanks

Have a good night tc xx

• bosh

hi toady of toad cupboard

How are you?

Oh no, don’t eat mouldy bread toady!

Butter with no currant buns and no one to viciously shove in Louisa - style? Oh dear

Don’t worry I don’t get dad - mobile on Wednesdays as I leave the house early so exhaustion doesn’t set in

Also if you pushed a milkman it would be Temerity Tuesday, which would be very unladylike indeed.

Physio waiting room was replete with people- never seen that before maybe Louisa and her female gang members have been pushing people indiscriminately on the streets of Reading on the Riviera recently?

Oh dear, we may need to all need to claim a biccie cupboard- sanctuary I’m afraid -don’t worry bill is paying and if he falls short of funds he’ll just sell his soul on nosegay, not sure who will buy it though, I’ll think about that post - stitching hour lol.

Ok toady have a good night and take care xx

Night and tc to sandee and Colin too of course x

Ps toady please observe decorum as illustrated even though it may be Trials & Tribulations Tuesday 😂xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,793
    edited 3. Jul 2024, 05:41

Morning!

Morning Joan that is so annoying isn't it? I hope you can sell it one way or another. Maybe if it's not about money you could see if there's a charity shop which will take it or even knows of someone who can't afford one? What do you think Sue would want you to do🤔Sleek seems much happier after her jab I wish I could ahve it for my arm and you for your leg! Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how is you stomach? Will you get to group fingers crosse🤞 . I hope your Mum's bs is nice and stable I'm glad she had a good sleep yesterday.

Have you told my physio about the mushrooms? Oh no I have to go on the 10th I hope he'll let me in😂 Glad you managed to find yours and brilliant to hear the leg swelling is definitely going down and you are booked in for September. Keep up the good work I say

Love Bill's pics they did make me smile bless him has his belly shrunk at all? I hope he haswashed up after his tea party?😯

Such good news that the entourage have left (did they leave the maid for BIL's friend's arrival?) I bet your poor sister breathed a real sigh of relief. Yes jewellery for her birthday sounds ideal better start your search soon. Good luck with that.

Bless BR who already knows Mima is reliable as a good reader of books to small children❤️PB does indeed eat marmalade sandwiches for lunch and in fact is BR aware that our late Queen did also?

enough being silly Toni you have to get dressed! Before any workmen arrive.

Have a good day Reshmi ((())) xxx

Morning Sandee I saw you posting a hello to a new person yesterday very kind of you I am sure she appreciated it. Hope you are doing ok? ((()) xxx

Morning Toady I have all sorts of 'weeds' including some rape blown over from the farmer's field I expect which I will leave until it looks like seeding. Weeds for the bees indeed. I think Bosh could do us a poem about that don't you? Should we keep the oxalis well some of it anyway? I hope you get some lovely poppies too

Well done HAH yesterday and well done you brightening up the plastic cistern! I will try to get a photo of Charley's bedroom later if i can get it off my WhatsApp. She even did some tongue and groove. A double wardrobe?😮 that's brave of you.

Well I got a different saniflo engineer coming on Monday I hope you are proud of me. I am wish I'd done it sooner as the actual builders did arrive yesterday so they started on the bedroom floor instead so that we still have one usable loo. The bathroom shower arrived but not the bath. That will come on Thursday as will a replacement 'end strip' for the shower boards which was dented and not usable. Several cups of tea later (never asked for I might add offered by me) I feel ok and today I am escaping to the foodbank.

You did well to put the possibility of your 'man' arriving out of your mind and getting on. I do struggle with that.

I'm so glad Sleek got to you she was absolutely terrified here even though she knows the builders really well and only one was here all day. She hid in one of her ickle houses and then behind the telly even though I stayed inside the same room as her. bless…

Will try to post pic in a sec from my phone.

Take care now!

When I saw Reshmi starting a new page i thought of Skinny Keef😔

A quick wave of the hand🖐to Colin in SA. and HELLO to anyone new who pops in for a cuppa.

• bosh

good morning Toni

I’m okay 👍

Mums asleep

Bye for now tc xx

Ps pic of you lol xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,095

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) good luck with your workman coming. It’s been cold again I put my thermal vest back on. The tv will be about one thing tomorrow. have a good day

Toni (()) sue always lets her things go for nothing has they are helping someone who cannot afford one. Was sleeke on her best behaviour at the vets. Good luck for the physio. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) that’s good your legs going down (()) sorry about your problems. Love to your mum (())

Sandee (()) you must have a lot of work on with the voting (()) try and have a good day

Colin (()) how are you and your wife (())

take care
    joan xx
  • @frogmorton @Skinny Keef @dachshund @toady @bosh @Skinny Keef

@sandeelilly (Hope I didn't miss anyone!)

We made it to South Africa! Sorry just skimmed through the last couple of days

THANK-YOU so much for all the well wishes!!!!

Travel was grueling for the Arthritis, two days of no exercise, basically confined to a seat in the plane or in terminals on layovers, next to no sleep and all processed airplane/terminal food the Psoriasis on my knuckles flared up, not too bad, but aches and pains to go with it.

Tough to find time to log on so I'll be sporadic with posts, Lots of wedding rehearsals, teas and bachelor parties to attend. Last minute shopping with Sue for clothing accessories and such, busy, busy, busy!!!!!

Not to mention, we are on the exact opposite side of the earth, so jet lagged really bad, still recovering from that.

Beautiful weather to die for, 23-26 C during the day and 16-18 at night, we haven't seen a cloud since we got here. They call this "ASDIA" (See the hat below), "Another **** Day In Africa" lol here Sun sets at just after 5 PM (Winter here). Everyone is in bed asleep by 9 PM and up early school starts at 7:30 AM.

We are in Bollito, about 20km outside of Durban, South Africa. In a gated golf community surrounded by a "gapped" 12' electric fence made of barbed razor wired. Facial recognition at the gate house required to get into the estate. Gapped meaning there is a 12' gap with no vegetation between the two 12' electric barbed razor wire fences. So the doors on the house never get closed, even in the winter or at night, it's ultra safe in the community. True indoor out door living. The houses are all made of concrete with no basements, they don't need or have any heating capabilities in them at all. Air conditioners are in each room and generally only used at night.

Below are pictures out the back of the house around 5 PM, you can see the lights of the golf course's club house in one of them.

Bye for now, happy pain free day to all of you!

Colin

• I posted today and it said it needed to be reviewed, maybe this short note will get through, we made it to SA

• @sandeelilly I loved your RANT!!! We all feel that way sometimes!! Hope my other longer post gets approved for you all soon

xoxoxo from SA

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,364

Hi all 👋 ooh tired, not that keen on today 😣.

Well done on your saniflo gambit frog, I take my builder's hat off to you, if it all works out 🤞. No word from my lot, they had the 'nice' reminder email off me early this morning but nothing back, though I know it was read within a couple of minutes of sending 🤷‍♀️😒. You can imagine how cheered I am to see a forecast of rain clear through to the 16th now 😕. Got nothing much done today couldn't focus on my own jobs so they are back on the pending list, soon hopefully. I don't expect a pic of Charley's handiwork ta anyway, well unless it's a small corner that she/you don't mind sharing online, that's up to you. Tongue & groove, ooh nice 😊. Sleek rather fancies some for her ickle house I think 😸 I'd just be happy to get in with her as it is and hide, or the spare 'oom, like you, away from people & life's trials 🙄. I think the wardrobe will be ok actually; they weren't wrong that you get no brushmarks whatever, well only if you've left streaks, no bristle marks at all in fact it's more matt than I expected. It will 'do' anyway 👍️. Haven't been outdoors much it was a cold wind & not very appealing. I won't be leaving my oxalis no, it just seems to be one of those weeds that looks overgrown not in a good way, I'm not looking for weed free but it looks a bit derelict coupled with the house's other shortcomings out front shall we say 😬. Yes bosh could definitely make something of that 👍️ I too thought about first-post Keef 😕 sigh. Have a good day yourself and good luck in advance for the bath delivery 🛁 :) xx

Hello Joan yes it is definitely chilly, and wet to come 😕 ugh really puts a dampener literally on the things you want to get done. Yes I won't be bothering with the tv or the news tomorrow, I'd like to see the back of my local councillor if I were to be given one wish, but that's a different matter. Have a good day yourself :) xx

Hi bosh, I am saved from the mouldy bread 😀 I remembered I have some of those partly cooked finish them off yourself petits pain, that will do me til the cavalry come or miceland whichever is the quicker. Hope you've had a good day I wasn't keen on mine and now it's going to rain forever apparently 😒 so I will be turning into the not good jekyll & hyde version of toad whichever one that is (can never remember), anyway the one that will be staying in toad cupboard definitely and best avoided. There may not be actual pushing of anyone who gets on the wrong side of me but who knows, can't rule it out altogether. Physio was busy then 🤔 interesting, can't just be 'the' place to be I shouldn't think, wonder what befell all those people, yours is as good a theory as any 😂. Glad they were pleased with you 😊. Hope everyone well, have a good night :) xx

Hi to Colin, look forward to your post maybe it will turn up with parts redacted, can't imagine there was anything too contentious you're not going to be wound up about our UK politics, for one thing, I doubt 😂. Hope all's going well, lovely to hear from such a far flung cafe person! Enjoy :) xx

Hi to sandeelilly and anyone dropping in for tea or just reading 👋 xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh

hi Toni

How are you this evening?

I’m ok thanks but very tired

LA has taught BR to call him “brudder”, lol

They way they talk to each other now, my mum says it’s like they’re monks in the monastery haha

Group was good thanks, I only went briefly but it was nice to see people, nice M said her housemate gave her a free royal blue manicure - bless,

Which leads nicely on to the late queen and her sandwiches- no - I didn’t know that, that’s very interesting

I was yawning away in the bus on the way back but made myself walk 👍

Sisters guest is here already! That bill, he’s quite the character isn’t he? I never see one of my sisters friends staying there, oh well, their business.
    I think bill reduced some weight then put it on when his auntie came.

I’ve definitely weigh less than I did a few years ago, but I wouldn’t call myself slim at all, but it was different before the mental health meds, oh well, such is life.

I went to the scone place again, I asked for margarine, the girl looked extremely puzzled and eventually produced some sachets of butter, oh well, at least she tried, lol.

My sisters birthday is on 14 th of this month and my mum has also invited some family members from Kent, but no maids lol.

Are you extra tired today too?

Maybe it’s the weather?

I wrote a poem about Cornish pasties 😂

In the pics one pasty is potato and leek, not sure if it’s vegan or not

I think I’ll leave it there - have a good night Toni tc xx

Ode to the Cornish pasty
    I like a pasty of the Cornish variation
    Yes I know it’s pure saturated fat - but it’s a cause for celebration
    When every 28 days I indulge in a freshly baked delight
    And can still know that my weight loss goal is in sight
    Sorry to those who are not keen on red meat
    And who do not enjoy the taste of swede that’s ever so slightly sweet
    But personally I find this to be an ultimate savoury treat food
    Energy - giving and a causer of a very good mood

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you?

Thanks about my legs

Mum and I are ok thanks

Have a good night tc xx
    👋toady

How are you?
    So you may push if the situation calls for it - very wise.

Mouldy bread not consumed - very good 👍

I’m rather tired too today toady

All ok with family and EF thanks 🙏

I found some information on how to be an Edwardian gentleman (frog) - I know not strictly relevant- but still interesting lol

I also got sisters card, I almost went with the “ Dear sis I know you’re getting on a bit now, but we still love you” one lol, but she would’ve attacked me with her stilettos and you would have been required to set up a first aid cupboard supplied with bandages made of bill’s hot sauce - stained napkins- oh dear

Goodnight and tc toady sandee Colin and everyone else xx

• frogmorton
    edited 4. Jul 2024, 05:11

Morning Joan. Aww there you go then if Sue was that kind I would see if you have a Sue Ryder near you or maybe a red cross I know Sue Ryder will pick up from your house. Sleek was very good at the vets bless her she is so scared she doesn't move. I'm not looking forward to Monday when I can't even feed her😓before the dental. Hope you have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi Glad to see your Mum is getting her sleep I am extra tired yes definitely and tonight there's a village meeting I could do without. It's a fundraiser really for the Church loo and kitchen. They need to raise 1,000s🙄

Why are we so wiped out?

Maybe we need to be more 'Frog' they have lots of energy. I would share my Lilypad no problem but asking politely before eating live flies maybe not🤢

How cheeky is BIL! Your sister deserved a decent break before he invites more houseguests. As for his mysterious (not) disappearing and reappearing stomach say no more.

How cute the boys talking to each other. I really love that. Remember when LA did not want the baby when BR was born? Now look at them it's just lovely even if there is mischief these days with the two brudders!

Cornish pasty poem is great I can turn it into a vegan one. In fact I had a vegan one on the Devon car rally it was lovely. Kari says its the MH meds which make you pile on the weight so if you lose any at all it's shear hard work on your part. So well done.

Better get on workmen here again today🙄 woe is me….

Take care ((())) xxx

Lovely to see the post from Colin yesterday and know he's ok. Sounds like your long post went into moderation Colin. That happens sometimes it will appear at some point out of place, but no matter we will read it anyway🙂 Hope the wedding went well and you and Sue are ok.

Morning Toady

Hope all is good in Toad's world apart from election news and the prospect of another 12 days of rain😒 At least it's possible to pull weeds up when the ground is not bone dry although more seem to like this weather don't they? I agree the oxalis does look rather messy and neglected. Maybe we can keep a small quantity in a pot🤨

Yes a saniflo engineer is actually booked and Monday is not too far off at all😊 I do actually hope the other one rings/messages at some point so I can say oh well as you didn't give me a date when you could come I went elsewhere. Hah! Paul reckons I will never hear from him again. As for yours well you 'quite like' them? If so you will just have to wait it out I suppose…..

That paint sounds rather good maybe a photo of some of it? If you can? and then the make/model number - oh no that was the saniflo loo🤭 It was sad wasn't it knowing SK loved getting first post on a new page. I do hope he's ok.

Charley's bedroom complete with maternity pillow in bed and slightly wonky picture hanging. I am very proud of her it's the first time she's ever done any decorating.

Are you voting Toad or have you already done a postal? I will be across the road soon to cast mine. Tricky when you only know who you don't want to win🤔Might have to play tactics.

Right best get out of these jammies and into some clothes

an Irish vegan breakfast apparently….

• bosh

good morning Toni

How are you?

I’m ok 👍

Mum is sleeping

Wppl xx

Pic of you running lol xx

• toady

Morning all, stop press workpersons incoming this afternoon 😬 more news later hopefully🤞

(Why oh why is the annoying old tortoise who is currently making a hellish racket with some sort of grinding tool, in my eyeline over bottom fence, wearing a high vis jacket in his own back garden..? 🤷‍♀️)

• toady

No Joan? 🤔 Well hopefully just the 'post still in box' thing. x

• bosh
    edited 4. Jul 2024, 14:03

hi Toni

Mum is ok 👍

But very sadly her friend who was 90 passed away and she was crying

Mxt day 🤢

Ablutions soon

Thanks about poem

Bye for now tc xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) Do you remember Max Bygraves song you’ve got hands. Good luck with what you have going on there. Have a good day.

Toni (()) Yes Charley has done good it’s lovely. Good luck tonight I hope it doesn’t rain. We haven’t got a Sue Ryder shop here. A lot of her clothes are going to prospect they are picking them up. Have a good day. Yes you did right with the Saniflow man it’s you that pays so you can choose who you want. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day and your mum (()) you do well.

Colin (()) how are you love to Sue (())

Sandee (()) good luck with your day thinking of you (())

take care
    joan xx
  • dachshund

I found this morning post still in the box

Reshmi (()) I’m so sorry your mum has lost her friend (()) I wish I could give your mum a big hug (())

take care
    joan xx
  • toady

Hello again all 👋

Oh I'm so sorry about your mum's bad news bosh 😔 that's very sad for her. Has she known the lady a long time 😧. Hope things ok with you today otherwise, aside of mxt of course, see you again later maybe 😘 xx

Well it was a close race between us who got something done frog but I just squeaked in after you, well with a starting point, which is all I really wanted for now. Even had a sunny day 👍️. Just have to wait for quote now, updates as we go, phew. No you definitely don't want the make & model of my antique cistern 😄, but paint details & a pic can follow sometime (is it bad etiquette to post your loo, especially on formality friday 🤨? otherwise wardrobe, when I get further 👍️). One thing that consoled me slightly this week was that because of the delay the men wouldn't have to see the downstairs wc's horrid old self like last time, but it was someone I'd never seen before, so it was wasted on them they wouldn't know any different haha. Pleasant chap to deal with though I did see more builder's backside than I strictly required... 😱😮😂. I love Charley's handiwork 😊 I was looking at similar panelling type materials yesterday (by accident!), one of those really effective DIY things isn't it and nicer than a headboard I think in that room 😊 lovely colours and so are those curtains (are they new too?) I like all of it, and the pictures, they work really well, what a super job for a novice. That's the tidiest it will ever be I daresay 😉. Hope you've had a successful day and yes Monday isn't bad at all for the plumbing, hope you do get a chance to crow a bit over the other chap✌️. Sorry you have a thing to go to this evening though, hope it doesn't 'run on' 🤞. I may not turn out again to vote 😳 having been a bit tied up most of day and also walked to PO, unless I have a rethink later 🤔. I owe you some plant chat too about polygonums & whatnot I haven't forgotten. I am just going to put in an apple crumble so another nod to Keef 👋. Love to all :) xx

Hello Joan glad you are ok. Have been to the post office a little while ago with a small parcel because he didn't pick up this morning from me, as soon as I left the house I saw a chap with a red jacket I thought it was bound to be postie! but it was someone selling fibre broadband 😬 I told him I wasn't interested at all. I'd think everyone who wants it round here has it, it's a bit of a thankless job going door to door, but then again I don't think people should really it's always awkward. Yes I remember the Max Bygraves song, and I'm A Pink Toothbrush (and 'I wanna tell you a story'), mainly because my parents liked him, mum especially I think. Thank you I am happier now the work people have at least been to look, it's not that it took them that long to respond overall but I just hate when people go quiet you have no idea what's going on with them. Should be better now 😊. Have a good day, will you go to town; looks wet here must put the bin out soon before it starts. Love to you & the dear dogs 😘 xx

Wave to everyone 👋 xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you today?

I’m ok thanks

At the moment mum is ok too thanks

Thanks about mum, that’s very kind

I hope you have a nice night tc. Xx

Hi Toni

How are you?

How was the meeting?

The vegan pasty sounds good

Yes I remember- the two brudders are partners in crime now though 😂

I’m rather wiped out by mxt today

Yes exactly- EF’s house isn’t a hotel - very poor etiquette indeed

Thanks about the poem

I’m practically asleep here 💤

So good night Toni - don’t eat too many flies - otherwise I’ll send you the brudders - I know you’ve run out of blearios - but i couldn’t stop them lol - tc xx

Ps Lorenzo’s second wife or something- I’m passing no judgment lol xx

• bosh

hi toady

How are you?

Yes mum knew her for a long time but they’d hadn’t met in recent times,

My dad told her off for crying - he can be so cruel.

She’s in a bit of a better mood now though 👍

I’m practically asleep with mxt - sorry about that so

Goodnight toady sandee etc tc xx

ps bills relatives are on the news 😂😂 xx

• frogmorton
    edited 5. Jul 2024, 07:06

Morning Joan Glad you found your post not get posted. So annoying that sometimes you have to click twice🙄 Shame you haven't got a Sue Ryder what about red cross for the larger items like the wheelchair? Thank you I don't want someone coming here who doesn't care do I? Not long now till Monday. Are you off into town today I hope so Sue would want you to go. My friend came yesterday the one who lost her wife. She is doing better I think bless her. Take care ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi

I am glad to hear that your Mum's bs and you were ok yesterday, but not the very sad news that your poor Mum lost a friend. That is so tough I am so sorry BB has been unkind to her he can be quite nasty at least you were kind I'm sure.

Exactly BIL!!!! exactly your sister's home is not a hotel with your sister reception cook and chambermaid! He does take the biscuit and of course probably does do that too!!! Although that would be biscuits plural.

Charley and Lucy used to be a pair of little co-conspirators too when they were a similar age to LA and BR. Charley even cut Lucy's hair with those children's round ended plastic scissors - please warn your sister! Kari and I cleaned the toilet with washing powder, she also covered me in sucocrem and Charley and Lucy painted my fruit bowl. That was about it, but most of it was pretty funny. My Mum though did struggle to de-sudocrem me!

I won't eat too many flies I am not at all fast running although you can hear my feet slapping l am far quicker hopping😁

Were BIL's family on TV discussing the election results or Andy Murray's retirement?

Take care Reshmi ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Hope all is well in Toad's world. Yes a pic of the cistern is perfectly acceptable for formality Friday provided the bowl is discretely covered I should think. Photos need to be taken with pinkie out too.

Oh yes please someone give me the chance to turn the other saniflo man down😉How I would love that!!! Would you like to see our bathroom the leaky shower too? and the wobbly floor mid work? As you can see I have tastefully blanked out the lavatory pan. The wood underneath the flooring had rotted unfortunately due to the leaking shower and while they are at it the silly corner bath has gone. It was very difficult to get in and out of as you can imagine.

New shower and bath are in the garage with all of their parts (I hope) but the tiles to cover the (now) floor are not here till Monday so a rest for me today!!!! Yippee!

We do need some garden chat don't we I took you a fabulous photo of the holyhock yesterday, but I could clearly read the Church wardens' car numberplate and thought maybe I will try again today…. More plant chat is indeed needed yes I agree.

I was thinking that Charley's first go was very good for a novice and the baby's room will be even better I'm sure. I love the tongue and groove particularly as a headboard too.

I hope you managed to vote - we did even Paul managed this time, but it was to no avail although to be fair there was still quite a shift.

Take care and here's to another dry day I want to get outside today 😊

A quick wave to Sandee - elections all done I hope things are ok. Also another wave for Colin.👋👋

A rather healthy breakfast bowl above…..

• bosh

good morning Toni

Wppl xx

Ps bills hot sauce and prawn dream or something like that lol xx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) I’m sorry the postie didn’t come to you. Did you like Ken Dodd. I don’t like it when people come there is a problem with the over flow they can’t decide where the water is coming from one says the tank in the loft another says it’s the toilet the toilet doesn’t make a sound when you pull it. The water has been coming out for a month. Have a good day.

Toni (()) how is your arm. I remember when my dad was a sleep in the arm chair I put curlers in is hair there was a knock on the door he wasn’t happy. That’s nice your friend came to see you. I put Sue’s wheelchair in the local paper. That’s good you have a day you can do what you want. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) what happens when your dad when his friend dies that’s different. Love to your mum (()) have a good day

Sandee (()) is it back to normal now have a good day

Colin (()) I hope all is well there. Love to your wife (())

take care
    joan xx