joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm having nae fun and games wae anyone pmsl :P

Is that a complaint or a statement, Pamie :?: :?: :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    ...........soup ladle - check, turps - check, one large gents hankie - check, plaster of paris - check, bananas..............OOOOOH, don't panic, there's still time for me to get the bananas...........

Annie
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen, this is your future Captain speaking, hope we're all well tonight and getting ready for our voyage to the sunshine..
    I have been to see Captain Rehab, he has given me his blessing and Captains hat, so we shall be ready when the time to set sail comes... Firstly I would like to find a translator for our dear wee lassy Pamie, does anyone here speak Scottish...?? No..?
    Now come on, if she's to be sports manager we need to grasp what she's saying.. Lol
    By the way Pamie, as your Captain I forbid you to take offence at this, :? :lol::lol:

X

Captain Tony :grin: (resident DJ/entertainmnets manager/all round cheeky chappy/tattooed thug)
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    I I captain (Sorry dont know how to spell the I :oops: :lol: )
    Im reporting for duty, not sure what duties but im here anyway.
    On sure if i should be passenger or crew, ive not got many qualifications but i do have;
    Personal licence (pub licensee)
    Driving licence
    tv licence
    Fishing licence
    Whoops got carried away there :lol:

if im no use to crew then i'll have a luxury suite with a handsome sailor to see to my every need :wink: well Peter Andre let me down last year & he snores like a wart hog :roll:
    please let me know of my position so i know what to pack.
    thank you
    debs
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    joanlawson wrote:
    I'm having nae fun and games wae anyone pmsl :P

Is that a complaint or a statement, Pamie :?: :?: :lol::lol:

Statement haha. Well it all depends if Aberdeen win or not haha.
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • PamieAFC1903
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen, this is your future Captain speaking, hope we're all well tonight and getting ready for our voyage to the sunshine..
    I have been to see Captain Rehab, he has given me his blessing and Captains hat, so we shall be ready when the time to set sail comes... Firstly I would like to find a translator for our dear wee lassy Pamie, does anyone here speak Scottish...?? No..?
    Now come on, if she's to be sports manager we need to grasp what she's saying.. Lol
    By the way Pamie, as your Captain I forbid you to take offence at this, :? :lol::lol:

X

Captain Tony :grin: (resident DJ/entertainmnets manager/all round cheeky chappy/tattooed thug)

None taken, because even Fifers can't understand me as I'm Aberdonian lol.

I shall shove a doric dictionary on the sports registration desk for everyone to read haha.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• PamieAFC1903
    Someone put this on the desk when they can haha

http://www.scots-online.org/indexyuil.asp
    I ♥ Runrig.

• tjt6768
    Good evening Debs, the delegation of posts is mainly the job of Joan Lawson - Director of Cruises for JL Cruises Ltd (tm)
    If you are wanting employment on this ship you will have to go through that channel I am afraid... I am way too important for these menial tasks......... :o
    Haha, just kidding, not letting the power go to my head before we set sail, lol..
    Pub licence you say eh?? Mmm, fancy running the bar? I will be in charge of entertainment as well.. We will have to have a vote on the name of the bar, I was thinking The Baher, in acknowledgement of the former Captain Rehab, who hopefully may return to us soon.....
    Anyone any thoughts on this..??

Debs, you can have an executive cabin next door to the bar, oppostie Beckie's room, she's going to be singing and playing guitar... :))

Pamie...
    I shall shove a doric dictionary on the sports registration desk for everyone to read haha.
    What's that again..? Lol
    Are you up to keeping this rabble fit and running the gym..? We will install high def sky sports in your cabin for you to watch your beloved aberdeen, and I will personally arrange for you to have match days/nights off work... :))

I have placed your dictionary in full view of all in front of the gym doors... I am also placing a few copies of this one on board so folk'll no wot am on abart:
    http://www.yorkshire-dialect.org/dictionary.htm
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Good evening Debs, the delegation of posts is mainly the job of Joan Lawson - Director of Cruises for JL Cruises Ltd (tm)
    If you are wanting employment on this ship you will have to go through that channel I am afraid... I am way too important for these menial tasks......... :o
    Haha, just kidding, not letting the power go to my head before we set sail, lol..
    Pub licence you say eh?? Mmm, fancy running the bar? I will be in charge of entertainment as well.. We will have to have a vote on the name of the bar, I was thinking The Baher, in acknowledgement of the former Captain Rehab, who hopefully may return to us soon.....
    Anyone any thoughts on this..??

Debs, you can have an executive cabin next door to the bar, oppostie Beckie's room, she's going to be singing and playing guitar... :))

Pamie...
    What's that again..? Lol
    Are you up to keeping this rabble fit and running the gym..? We will install high def sky sports in your cabin for you to watch your beloved aberdeen, and I will personally arrange for you to have match days/nights off work... :))

I have placed your dictionary in full view of all in front of the gym doors... I am also placing a few copies of this one on board so folk'll no wot am on abart:
    http://www.yorkshire-dialect.org/dictionary.htm

Och, of corse Am up tae the joab.

Braw braw, nichts aff soonds fabbie. Be better wae ESPN or BBC Alba for ma Aiberdeen matches.

Dina need yer dictionary... Just need tae watch Top Gear and listen tae Jeremy Clarkson lol
    I ♥ Runrig.

• tjt6768
    Yes, the Clarkson is a superb example of how to speak Yorkshire, well sometimes he does have a posh twang, must be hanging around with Captain slow and his loud shirts.. Lol

Well, whatever channels you want you can have... Any particular erm, cabin boy or girl (I don't judge :? :grin: ) you would like at your disposal..? :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Yes, the Clarkson is a superb example of how to speak Yorkshire, well sometimes he does have a posh twang, must be hanging around with Captain slow and his loud shirts.. Lol

Well, whatever channels you want you can have... Any particular erm, cabin boy or girl (I don't judge :? :grin: ) you would like at your disposal..? :grin:

hahahahaha......

boy please (preferably Tyrone Smith fae STV North news hehe)
    I ♥ Runrig.

• tjt6768
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    The Looooooooooooovley hunk talking about the football, not the dude holding the mic haha.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• tjt6768
    Well even with your wonderful description, I'm a bloke therefore still won't be able to figure out which one is meant to be the hunk... But, I will put in a call and get him onboard for ya... :))
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    HAHA!!, may mates already wrote to him saying I fancy him so erm, I always look out in Aberdeen as she decided to describe me lmao. OH heck, he myte be at the match on Saturday as he's a Aberdeen fan tae :|
    I ♥ Runrig.

• PamieAFC1903
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Well even with your wonderful description, I'm a bloke therefore still won't be able to figure out which one is meant to be the hunk... But, I will put in a call and get him onboard for ya... :))

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30568660&l=5cfddfb409&id=1096153675

Hopefully you can see him on that link as its to some of my facebook pictures haha.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• tjt6768
    HAHA!!, may mates already wrote to him saying I fancy him so erm, I always look out in Aberdeen as she decided to describe me lmao. OH heck, he myte be at the match on Saturday as he's a Aberdeen fan tae :|

He will easily spot you then, you'll be the only other fan there!! Oooh, that was harsh, lol... Just kidding.. :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    Did the link work lol.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• tjt6768
    Did the link work lol.

Yep, some ugly fella on it..? Is that him, haha.... :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    The HUNK hollding the bits of paper and in a suit is him :P
    I ♥ Runrig.

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Aye-Aye, Captain Tony, and thank you for agreeing to take over from our beloved Captain Rehab, whom we still hope might join us at some future port of call.

Anyway, I hope that you know how to steer this vessel because I think we should set sail towards the Caribbean on New Year's Day. It will be nice and warm and sunny there, so pack your bikinis, girls. No, not you, captain, it wouldn't suit you :shock:

Pamie I've had a message from Tyrone Smith, and he will be delighted to join you.

Debs
    Glad to have you on board :grin:
    As Tony suggested, perhaps you could run the bar if you want to. Otherwise just relax and enjoy the cruise.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • PamieAFC1903
    joanlawson wrote:
    Aye-Aye, Captain Tony, and thank you for agreeing to take over from our beloved Captain Rehab, whom we still hope might join us at some future port of call.

Anyway, I hope that you know how to steer this vessel because I think we should set sail towards the Caribbean on New Year's Day. It will be nice and warm and sunny there, so pack your bikinis, girls. No, not you, captain, it wouldn't suit you :shock:

Pamie I've had a message from Tyrone Smith, and he will be delighted to join you.

Debs
    As Tony suggested, perhaps you could run the bar if you want to. Otherwise just relax and enjoy the cruise.

Oh if only it was real.... *sigh*
    I ♥ Runrig.

• angelgirl7
    angelgirl7 Member Posts: 118
    joanlawson wrote:

Debs

Guitar packed as are the bikini's and suntan lotion ................. I am ready to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the sailors mmmmmmmmm :)) :))

Beckie XXX
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Any room for a little one????Decided to sack work and come with you (if possible......) I am sure i can think of some topical disease that will keep me off work for a while!!!! Although a tanned skin might be hard to explain away???
  • tjt6768
    As Captain I would like to welcome you aboard Lupes... You will have to tell work you caught burnt skin syndrome, think we'll all be suffering from it by time we return! Lol

Gotta go, a Captains duties are never done! Lol
    :))

lupin15 wrote:
    Any room for a little one????Decided to sack work and come with you (if possible......) I am sure i can think of some topical disease that will keep me off work for a while!!!! Although a tanned skin might be hard to explain away???
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP